• Male dress up?

YOUNG&READY [sign in to see picture]

Hi there, my partner is very much into wearing stuff to impress and turn me on, but she doesn't like the idea of me in anything like latex or anything. Does anyone have any ideas of what I could do or wear to impress that isnt too over the top?

S&S [sign in to see picture]

xmorningxgloryx wrote:

I think it's quite personal to each person what gets them going really. Personally I love my man in black trousers and a white shirt.. Mmmm just want to rip them off him. Apart from that I just love to see him naked

I love this too. Nothing beats a hot man in a suit. My OH started getting men's thongs to wear for me. Very sexy but sometimes a bit pricey.

Yes man [sign in to see picture]

Depends what you mean by male dress up, I had a phase of experimenting with lingerie, first started with my wife's lingerie but she is quite petite so I started to buy my own, found a few websites that sold lingerie designed for men, I used to wear suspenders stockings, panties and bra, all designed for men, all day, managed to keep it quiet from the wife but it's all but stopped since she made it clear that in a separate chat that she liked men to dress up but not in lingerie!

killerbunny [sign in to see picture]

Seems like we have the same problem... My partner also doesn't like the idea of me being dressed up, so I've never known what to choose to impress her.

Yes man [sign in to see picture]

killerbunny wrote:

Seems like we have the same problem... My partner also doesn't like the idea of me being dressed up, so I've never known what to choose to impress her.

Try xdress.com, might be something on there that might be right.
    YOUNG&READY [sign in to see picture]

thanks for all the advice people, I'll see how she feels about some of them.

[suspended user]

suspended user

Like most woman I like a man in a suit.

blonde vixen13 [sign in to see picture]

Man in a suit wins every time for me! That's why alot of the erotic books aimed a women have a male lead like Christian grey that tends to have a high flying job and dresses smart in a suit!

sweetlove666 [sign in to see picture]

nothing like a nice smart pair of boxers that emphasise the bulge - cheap too if you can find a nice pair in the high street!

taraman [sign in to see picture]

A well fitted suit with nice cologne.

kinkyginger [sign in to see picture]

Too damn hot at the moment for a suit though; much as I know my OH likes to see me formally attired, it loses the appeal when I have the sheen of a man overheating!

bumblebee [sign in to see picture]

ooo but a man in a smart suit, in this weather, sweating...... that just screams, I know i'm fucking sexy, now get me naked.....

w79 [sign in to see picture]

You know what she does not like but have you asked her what she does like ask her about a fantasy and just dress as that. Or dress up as film character she likes etc

MissChar [sign in to see picture]

Due to the weather you should get outside in the garden if you have one shirtless and do some gardening, or pretend to. Just wear some gardening gloves. Sweaty and sexy! Get to show yourself off too!

I do wholeheartedly agree with the suit haha... But apparently I also have a gardener thing.

Cheeky Chica [sign in to see picture]

A man in uniform always, closely followed by a man in a suit!

bumblebee [sign in to see picture]

MissChar wrote:

Due to the weather you should get outside in the garden if you have one shirtless and do some gardening, or pretend to. Just wear some gardening gloves. Sweaty and sexy! Get to show yourself off too!

I do wholeheartedly agree with the suit haha... But apparently I also have a gardener thing.

and some loose swim shorts....

bigstu [sign in to see picture]

For the OH its me in my suits, she likes me in them!

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.