• Rocky Horror clothing

scurly [sign in to see picture]

Hi, does anybody know where I can buy the kind of lingeie/corsets as worn by the guys at the end of the 'Rock Horror Picture Show' film and musical?

Lovehoney - Nicole [sign in to see picture]

Hi Scurly,

There have been a few threads in the past about putting together a Rocky Horror look - here and here spring to mind.

Check out our selection of corsets, fishnet stockings and French maid costumes for inspiration on creating a RHPS look .

Hope that helps!

KebertXela [sign in to see picture]

it probably needs its own page on the shop :)

MrPink [sign in to see picture]

And it would be nice to know which basques/corsets are a bit longer in the body to fit men a bit better ...

Lovehoney - Nicole [sign in to see picture]

MrPink wrote:

And it would be nice to know which basques/corsets are a bit longer in the body to fit men a bit better ...

Hmm, that's a very good question. I immediately thought of the Classic Satin Longline Corset, which is noticably longer in the torso.

I would look at pieces like the Oh La La Cherie Suspender Basque and G-string Set which has a row of ruffles at the bottom that essentially add a few extra inches.

Hope that helps, I'll be pondering this over the next few days.

-Nicole

sexy little minx [sign in to see picture]

Why not make your own unique RHPS costume. I did when I went earlier this year. I'm planning on going again when it comes back in August.

What I wore last time was my PVC maids outfir with my PVC boots and gloves. Magenta is a dirty bugger so I think PVC suited Magenta.

Dressing up is half the fun in going to see Rocky Horror.

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.