• Guys - do ou wear lingerie?

cracker165 [sign in to see picture]

Doesn't appeal to me TBH, but if my OH wanted me to i suspect i'd give it a go.

I have a couple pairs of the LH male boxers though. Really like the feel of those. Nice knowing you've got something sexy on underneath the work gear.

maximus 69 [sign in to see picture]

HI everyone,

I am so happy to find this post.

I love to wear suspender thights bodystockings & kinkers, I love the feel of nylon on my skin.

I thought I was on my own and did not think that so many other men thougt the same way.

I have never told any one I know about this and would never tell my OH she would go mad.

Lucy95 [sign in to see picture]

An old friend of mine has a satin fetish and used to ask to look at my satin lingerie all the time.

A couple of times when we was drunk at partys, he could ask if he could wear the panties i was wearing. More often than not i let him. It was so hot. I havent seen him in over a year now though.

The odd thing was that it was never a sexual relationship. We never even kissed. For him it was all about the panties.

man of pleasure [sign in to see picture]

i do not wear lingerie, but if asked by a llovely who wouldne turned on about the idea why not!!

Kinky Star [sign in to see picture]

I'm a sometimes shy, but convincing TV/tranny (whatever you'd like to call it). I've dressed for many years and love it. It doesn't get in the way of my day-to-day regular life, but I love being Chloe. I've got a heavy suitcase full of different items and outfits, shoes etc. I love it :)

milliemoo [sign in to see picture]

I have a range of latex underwear from suspenders, gloves and rubber stockings. I recently added to this with a PVC corset and latex pants which was purchased from Lovehoney. Also I have a rubber hood and leather collar with nipple clamps. I dont think i am a crossdresser/TV, but i do enjoy the feel of latex and rubber on my body.

I have a range of latex underwear from suspenders, gloves and rubber stockings. I recently added to this with a PVC corset and latex pants which was purchased from Lovehoney. Also I have a rubber hood and leather collar with nipple clamps. I dont think i am a crossdresser/TV, but i do enjoy the feel of latex and rubber on my body.

gremlin68 [sign in to see picture]

I confessed to my OH that I enjoyed crossdressing a while back. Now she does buy me thongs bras and skirts, her blouses fit me. I bought myself some shoes and a wig. As an occasional treat she does my make up for a good night of fun.

Useitorloseit [sign in to see picture]

Recently I was in matalan shopping with my wife when she noticed some red sexy underwear on display, she picked up a red floral lace non padded bra which I noticed had very small cups (size 36a) I said is that not to small for you to which see replied I'm not wearing it you are to which I was shocked and confused, she then carried on looking and picked up a matching red suspender belt, she picked up a size 12 and held it against me and said that will do, at which point I started to realise maybe she is serious, and also at the same time realised i was actually turned on by this idea, she then picked up the matching knickers but we both agrred they were to thin to fit so she left them. Later that night she dresses me up in the bra and suspender belt, and gave me a pair of her black m&s knickers and black stockings, what a night we had I have never been so turned on and never thought I would wear women's underwear. She has since been back and got me the other colours of the floral lace non padded bras which are black, blue and white. Although only white and red are available online. She also got me a couple of satin slips, so now every night I'm wearing a floral lace bra, knickers and a slip, the suspender belt is only for when we want a really good session. Are sex life has gone from good to amazing. I don't know why or where she came up with the idea but you will not hear me complain.

mikeym3 [sign in to see picture]

If I was in your position I think I would have felt I had died and gone to heaven. Lucky guy

Oh yes!

pjcwpa [sign in to see picture]

Hands up. I admit it. I love wearing lingere, however despite buying several different types and several different sizes I can not for the life of me get a size that fits.

Any help appreciated.

Lolik [sign in to see picture]

man thong always. In bed i love to wear ladies thong,stocking,legging,tights....so sexy on my bum.

powys [sign in to see picture]

@pjcwpa, what type of lingere are you trying to get to fit?

Lolik [sign in to see picture]

powys wrote:

@pjcwpa, what type of lingere are you trying to get to fit?

what?

niknak128 [sign in to see picture]

I'm thinking of buying of buying these http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=26215 and surprising my FWB with them but I'm a little scared she'll freak and think I'm gay or a cross dresser as they look a little feminine but I kinda like that.

pjcwpa [sign in to see picture]

@powys I have tried basques in various sizes, corsets, bras are not too bad and I have a rough idea of knicker size lol, but dresses are a nightmare trying to decipher the Egyptian code that is ladies sizes.

Troubled Joe [sign in to see picture]

I spoke with Mrs Mozz about this yesterday while looking at LH new lingerie. She just laughed. Don't think I'll be buying any for me.

Scubaman [sign in to see picture]

Yes I love the feel of stockins, tights and especially body stockings, the wife knows and we love having sex whilst we are both dressd in something sexy, we went out last week for a meal, her in her new red dress with open crotch tights on and no knickers, I had a long sleeved black opaque body stocking on under my male clothes, she didn't know at the time, until I discretly undid my top shirt button and gestured at what I was wearing, she almost exploded, in a good way I mean, I'll just say, we didn't stop and have desert at the restraunt, but got home as soon as we could, The sex was great. So I may have to venture out dressed with her more often

teacake [sign in to see picture]

If my OH has worn it i will wear it as its part of my scent fetish and she is fine and and happy about that. But i have just gotten into wearing tights and stockings that she has not worn because i think they are sexy and they feel sexy to wear,Tights and Stockings felt great when she had worn them but after the feeling of wearing what she had worn i felt that tights and stockings could be my sexy thing i want to buy and wear just on itself.

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.