• Guys - do ou wear lingerie?

SK1966 [sign in to see picture]

Love wearing my wife's panties. Love the feel against my 'parts' .Love the sheer ones. A big turn on.

meteorites66 [sign in to see picture]

We have swapped underwear a couple of times for a night out which is fun, swapping half way through the night adds an extra dimension and a couple of times my other half has dressed me up but it certainly does more for her than it does me, generally as it then involves me being the submissive one which is a change from our normal role play.

MrPink [sign in to see picture]

@powys - wearing a bigger cup bra often helps with hiding it as the cups fit round the chest more, rather than perch on top. I've gone up from a 38A to a 38C or D now, and their overall projection is not much more in the bigger cups, but I do get more of my flabby bits in the bra.

I always wear a bra and it's either a 38C or D. You can see the bumps but nobody notices, or, if they do, they don't say.

Go for a fitting and if the fitter is any good you'll end up in a bigger cup than you expected ...

mikeym3 [sign in to see picture]

@metorites66. Would love to know what your other half has dressed you up in.

Jonny Kingdom [sign in to see picture]

oh god , yes I love it.

I enjoy choosing it, and find it quite thrilling to know my O/H will be wearing it when we next meet.

In fact I became quite obsessed and spent a small fortune, before I was requsetd to stop because space was getting limited .

aanda [sign in to see picture]

yes and love it as does my oh, i even have my own.

we both enjoy dressing up, and then undressing hehe

meteorites66 [sign in to see picture]

mikeym3 wrote:

@metorites66. Would love to know what your other half has dressed you up in.

Her black basque and also her black lace knickers.

Wow, lucky you, that sounds really nice, must admit I prefer the basque as welli wear crutchless knickers with mine.

Anal Husband [sign in to see picture]

Womens knickers are far more sexy feeling than the safe men's underwear drawer, and my wife and I shop for them together, looking at designs that work with the male appendage. Lol.

My oh got me to try some stockings & crotchless knickers on our last dirty weekend and I was amazed at how sexy they made me feel during foreplay and sex.

Will be experimenting a lot more there.

Your are right, the feeling is fantastic and very arousing.

jambo [sign in to see picture]

I wear lacy panties most days, me and the oh go underwear shopping quite often. I love the feel of the panties against my member, sometimes she will make me wear her used ones as a punishment ! !

SK1966 [sign in to see picture]

Nice panties if told to !!!

powys [sign in to see picture]

I love to wear my lace slip I purchased from "next", it has non padded cups which happen to be quite small almost flat, making it easy to conceal under daily wear, I also purchased a pair of "asda george opaque stockings to go with it as the slip has removable suspenders, feels really sexy to wear and also keeps me warmer now it's getting cold, also not forgetting a pair of black "lace wrap" knickers from m&s to finish the look. I would put links to the items but I don't think it's allowed.

monkey169 [sign in to see picture]

I love the feeling of ladies undewear. Compared to men's there's more diversity in cut and style than men's i.e boxers or briefs, the material feels nice as well. I own several pairs of panties and thongs, a couple of suspender belts and stockings to go with, maids uniform, one pair of high heeled shoes and some sexy knee high lace up boots. I don't get to dress as often as I like as my OH is not into it. She knows about it just not her thing.
    For anyone looking to tell the OH, I found a nice safe place away from home, neutral ground I called it, and just brought up the conversation. It was the biggest challenge to our relationship as we were not far off getting married but I didn't want there to be secrets and lies. In the long run if she came across my collection it felt to me as though it could be seen as a double betrayal. There are a lot of sites out there that can give you advice on how to go about the conversation but it doesn't make it easier. Believe me.

M&A [sign in to see picture]

Yes, I adore wearing nix but they have to be silk/satin. I also like hold up's as well.

Sometimes I wear them without anything else and other times under my trousers. Occasionally worn to work as well.

Its so erotic and my FB gets so turned on by it. When we are together I match it all with a skirt that just makes her so horny.

stina [sign in to see picture]

I did not know it was this popular. Personally, I like my man when he's fully naked, in all his glory, such a turn on. Wearing lingerie would be a bit of a put of for me not manly enough

Raider Mr [sign in to see picture]

i'v worn the OH hold ups before. I love them on women and how they feel so I thought I'd give it a whirl. It was very arousing and it made me feel really dirty, but in a good way!

I havent done it for ages though, something in my head still tells me it isnt right and that they arent mine or fo rme.

Just Jenson [sign in to see picture]

have a couple of pairs of knickers, that rarely got worn - ex wasnt keen.

Have recently ordered my first pair of tights and hotpants to try complete a look.

Sometimes it feels great, sometimes I feel awkward about it. Depends on the mood really and the dynamic of the sex and the person your playing with.

Yet to find someone who can encourage it when the mood is right, to help my anxiety of it all, and also appreciate that sometimes the mood can swing the other way and I'm all about being Dominant.

Lthrlvnswitchcpl [sign in to see picture]

Only "lingerie" I wear if you can call it that, is wear leather.

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.