• Guys - do ou wear lingerie?

D@T [sign in to see picture]

I find cock sox thongs one of the comfiest to wear. OH loves it and can't keep her hands off me. Seems a good amount of material at the front and material very comfy. Also just bought some aussie bum backless briefs. Went down a storm! 😊 Nothing lacy for me yet..

AnalLover [sign in to see picture]

@powys

I'd ordered them from M&S before I even saw your post (M&S item number 21906220 in "cyclamen"). I've already got the similar ones in "dusted aqua" (a pale blue), but I do like nice bright pink knickers :-)

powys [sign in to see picture]

I have just received 3 pairs in that colour and there very nice, I was going to order them from m&s as it should be 3 for the price of 2, but when I went to checkout it did not deduct the price. I emailed them and they just replied that I should try again later, no wonder m&s is losing money, there new website is hard to navigate and full of glitches, and the customer services is going down hill, would much prefer next but there nickers do not have added stretch.

If anyone likes wearing slips with suspenders try looking on next, just seach "black lace slip" and look for the one with the attached suspenders, I'm lucky that I can wear a size 36a, the cups are very small and unpadded so you can wear under clothes and nobody would know, I would also imagine the B cups are still quite small if you need bigger sizes as A cup only goes upto 36, looks and feels really sexy when matched with lace top stockings.

I had that same glitch, but as I was passing an M&S I went in and ordered them and it went through ok.

I actually quite like the M&S site how it is and never have any problems finding what I want.

@powys

In case it's of interest, M&S have got 20% off on orders until midnight tonight. I've just treated myself to a second pair of item T816300L (as pictured in my new avatar pic).

They're not quite as spacious as the other ones as silk isn't stretchy, but they look and feel great :-)

@Alover, only just noticed your post but did see they had a 20% sale! would like some silk/satin ones but as you say they don't stretch and unless they fit well I will not wear them. do you know of any other m&s knickers that fit well? I have only ever found 3 types that fit well as mentioned in my previous posts and m&s has just discontinued one of them. Will have to hope that some ex stock turns up on ebay as I only purchased 4 pairs, if I had known they were going to get discontinued I would have stocked up.

Not sure if you like wearing stocking/suspenders but this item fits well from charnos, just search this item number in ebay 301285367250 that seller also has them in black but not as many size options left, if you don't wear stockings the suspenders can be removed. I'm a size 12-14 which always seems to be the least stock.

@powys

It looks as though the orchid print ones I love have been discontinued, bu there are still a few of the orchid embroidered ones left in the sale which are still very comfortable. M&S item number T812150L.

I don't wear stockings or suspenders. My OH doesn't know about the knickers, stockings & suspenders would be rather harder to hide! *lol* (ever since she was "born again" she's become VERY Christian and very straight-laced with anything sexually, so I don't think she'd approve of any form of cross dressing, even just underwear :-( ).

For anyone intrested in the lace wrap knickers from my previous posts here, is another 2 colours that they are available in, just search these item numbers on ebay 390881266044 and 281400658612

S&A-Forever! [sign in to see picture]

Noooo.... that would weird my girlfriend out, and probably have the same effect on me...

Alwaysupforit [sign in to see picture]

I love to wear my wife's satin and lace crotchless knickers, love the feel of them...

dragoncpl17 [sign in to see picture]

OH has worn knickers quite regularly over the 17 years we have been together. It is a real turn on for us both. I love to see his gorgeous bum in a piece of silky, lacy underwear.

Another ebay bargain these work out at less than £2.50 a pair with p&p, at the time off this post they have sizes 10,14,16 and 20, men will not find anything more comfy than these if they wear or want to try wearing knickers, these are a stretchy microfibre material so will hold your privates perfect. it's like putting your best freind in a hammock, just search this item number on ebay 201171878757 then to find your size search sellers other items, the number I have given you is for size 16....

Little Strummer Boy [sign in to see picture]

Is there somewhere you can go to find lacey type underwear for men...the womens ones are often too small...what about a plus size womans style for a normal size male?

@Strummer boy, How do you mean when you say to small? the reason I have listed the knickers I have is they are about the only genuine ladies knickers that will fit men, (go back several post or more to find the others I have mentioned) the reason being is these m&s ones have added stretch at the front/gusset part of the knickers so should fit round male parts ok, I have tried other brands and found they just are not wide enough at the gusset and will not stretch round especialy if you are fairly well off, have you give any of the ones I have listed in my previous posts?

As for finding lacy/knickers designed for men, I and I'm sure many others don't like these garmants as they are not the real deal, also they tend to be over priced which maybe ok if you just want the odd pair, but if you want to start wearing them daily it can work out expensive compared to buying regular store knickers.

As for buying plus sizes it is unlikely to work, before I found m&s knickers worked, I was trying going a size up in other brans to try make them fit, but found waist band at the top is to lose so the knickers will ride down and may also hang open at the top band, also they can be to baggy at the bum, I'm a size 12-14 the same as my wife and I find size 14 to be perfect size on the waist etc, buying a bigger size does not mean they will be bigger at the gusset, but will lead to other problems as mentioned, you need to be buying your size.

I think you will find it hard to find any knickers to fit well other than the ones I have mentioned, over the years I have tried lots of differnt types, styles and brands, it was not until I started trying m&s knickers that I finaly found a few of there styles would fit comfortably enough that I can wear them daily.

@Strummer boy, How do you mean when you say to small? the reason I have listed the knickers I have is they are about the only genuine ladies knickers that will fit men, (go back several post or more to find the others I have mentioned) the reason being is these m&s ones have added stretch at the front/gusset part of the knickers so should fit round male parts ok, I have tried other brands and found they just are not wide enough at the gusset and will not stretch around my privates. Have you tried any of the ones I have listed in my previous posts?

As for finding lacy/knickers designed for men, I and I'm sure many others don't like these garmants as they are not the real deal, also they tend to be over priced which maybe ok if you just want the odd pair, but if you want to start wearing them daily it can work out expensive compared to buying regular store knickers.

As for buying plus sizes it is unlikely to work, before I found m&s knickers worked, I was trying going a size up in other brands to try make them fit, but found waist band at the top is to lose so the knickers will ride down and may also hang open at the top band, also they can be to baggy at the bum, I'm a size 12-14 the same as my wife and I find size 14 to be perfect size on the waist etc, buying a bigger size does not mean they will be bigger at the gusset, but will lead to other problems as mentioned, you need to be buying your size.

I think you will find it hard to find any knickers to fit well other than the ones I have mentioned, over the years I have tried lots of differnt types, styles and brands, it was not until I started trying m&s knickers that I finaly found a few of there styles would fit comfortably enough that I can wear them daily.

Do any of you guys wear Bras? I could fit a 36a if I wanted which would give me a lot of options as there are plenty of styles in 36a including unpadded etc, the Problem I imagine for a some men is any bigger than a 36 then you usualy then only have b cup upwards as an option, ok for dressing in private but the bigger cups can be revealing if you wanted to wear of a day etc, do any men wear them for dressing up fun with your partner? and have you ever worn one of a day when out in public or at work etc.

I'm just wondering do most men stop at knickers and maybe stockings or are bras also fun or a turn on.

mikeym3 [sign in to see picture]

I have worn my wife's basque, save mucking about with sussie belt when slipping on those lovely silk stockings.

darklightq [sign in to see picture]

Not yet apart from some thongs years ago but latey i've been adding some stuff to a LH wishlist and browsing other sites for things i'd like to get as I am realising how much i'd like having all this stuff.

Only problem for me is actually being discreet when buying things from sites other than say ebay.

phil [sign in to see picture]

Hi Powys, Yes I wear bras all the time . To work, out with friends in fact anywhere. My size is 36B, even with some padding no one notices,

@phil. Out of interest why a 36b when a 36a would be less revealing and easier to hide? also how do you go on making sure padded bras can not be seen? would non padded not be easier?

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.