• Guys - do ou wear lingerie?

Shaz5678 [sign in to see picture]

Hi, yes I do wear lingerie, anything from basques to knickers, stockings are a must ! I just love the sensation on my body,amazing ! But to truly appreciate the feel I try and keep my body as hair free as possible.

Andreas [sign in to see picture]

I tried the Baci boyshorts but they were a little short at the front - can anyone recommend others in the shop on this site?

curiousme [sign in to see picture]

I would really like to! But how do I approach this with my girlfriend! Never known how to ask these things!

powys [sign in to see picture]

My wife got me into wearing knickers a few years ago, first it started with hers but now she buys me my own from m&s, mainly the floral lace wrap knickers and full brief style, as I'm quite well of it was a struggle to find knickers with a big enough front gusset, but m&s knickers have what they call "added stretch" so the full briefs etc fit quite well. the best fitting have to be the lace wrap knickers and the embroidered crossover briefs, a lot of the reviews on m&s knickers are from men. Anyone intrested in good fitting knickers should try m&s just search "high rise full briefs" this will bring up some of the best fitting knickers for men, also try "lace wrap knickers" these are the best fitting I have.

Quiet ones are worse! [sign in to see picture]

My wife once years ago bought me a little black womans thong with red hearts on it, when I said I liked the look of it, but she's not done it since we lost it when we moved. Curiousme- try asking when she's relaxed if she minds if you wore something like a mens thong and before she answers add or a womans one like some of(the style) of yours? and see how she reacts some of mine are lace or fishnet(cool in the summer)

mikeym3 [sign in to see picture]

I am only allowed to wear a couple of pairs of crutchless knickers, I have tried suggesting others that look sexy but it went down like a lead balloon so I am just going to be grateful for what I have, but I will keep on trying lol

strapon me [sign in to see picture]

Yes i like wear thongs mens there are nice wear hold you in and feel sexy only prob is i forget when bent down and my jean open at back i am slim then you here woman say he got a thong on as do with OH yes stockings love then

malenewbie [sign in to see picture]

Yes I like to wear body stockings and thongs feels amazing x

maximus 69 [sign in to see picture]

I love to wear suspender tights, I have several pairs.

I also have a few bodystockings my OH doe's not know I wear them and would be shocked if she found out.

What I don't understand is why only women get to wear sexy underwear, I have just ordered myself some more m&s "lace wrap knickers" as they have just added some new colours to the range, there the best fitting knickers I have found and over the years I have tried many pairs, it's like putting your best friend in a hammock, they have added stretch so even for me who is quite well off they fit round him perfect.

naughty mum [sign in to see picture]

My naughty lingerie collection is getting bigger every month..😉

AnalLover [sign in to see picture]

@powys

If you like M&S knickers then try the Per Una Orchid Print high leg knickers. They are the most comfortable underwear I've ever had and the feel of the material is Devine.

They're also in the sale at the moment! :-)

@Alover

Will give them a try, also try these from ebay, just put this number in ebay item search 171357793466

Also this number for the white colour 111442410593

Have several pairs of and they are really comfy, again these have a wide crutch with added stretch so fit great.

These are still my favourite 141196177136 I now have about 20 pairs, may order loads more soon to put away just incase they discontinue them, there so comfy I can't see me never wanting to wear them, until a few months ago most of the reviews on m&s website for these knickers were from men, when they updated the website a lot of the male reviews were removed or not transfered across to the new m&s website.

blackjag63 [sign in to see picture]

Sometimes LOL xx

Type in this number T616094 in the search box on the m&s website if you want to guarantee them brand new and tagged.

AnalLover [sign in to see picture]

Hehe... I just ordered some of those earlier today in the new pink colour

naughty mum [sign in to see picture]

Just realised that I have a hole in my collection....I need either holdup stockings.... Or a new suspender belt!... Some of my new outfits have suspenders integrated... Some of them...don't. Can't seem to find my suspender belt anywhere....

@Alover, did you decide to get them from m&s or ebay?

@naughty mum, I know I have said this before but I have found asda george opaque hold ups the best @ only £3 a pair, there nice and long so sit at the top of your legs and stay there all day, being 60 denier there nice and warm for winter, I buy them in extra large as I'm roughly a size 12-14 and find them perfect size, there available instore and online, just search "opaque hold ups".

Just avoid there other stockings as there to short even in larger sizes.

@naughty mum, I know I have said this before but I have found asda george opaque hold ups the best @ only £3 a pair, there nice and long so sit at the top of your legs and stay there all day, being 60 denier there nice and warm for winter, I buy them in extra large as I'm roughly a size 12-14 and find them perfect size, there available instore and online, just search "opaque hold ups".

Just avoid there other stockings as there to short even in larger sizes.

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.