• Guys - do ou wear lingerie?

pvclover [sign in to see picture]

Im lucky in that my wife and i are both a size 7 so i can wear her high heels

MSJ6952 [sign in to see picture]

I love to wear lingerie, its all a thrill for me being able to explore my feminine side aswell as my masculine side.

My OH loves to see me in panties and very happy for me to dress up if i wanted. Only would dress up within the bedroom but i'd wear panties out, end of the day no one see's them and it turns me on ;)

lumberjack [sign in to see picture]

I find having women's underwear on and having normal over the top is the best as you know and makes you feel sexy but none know lol!!

strapon me [sign in to see picture]

I like wear wifes thongs and stocking fell good all wear men's thongs all time work gym !!!

Zing444 [sign in to see picture]

I love wearing OH's lace/satin/silk knickers....such a sensual feel to them. I wear them when out shopping and have even bought my own collection from LH (great deal of 3 for £15) plus others from another mainstream shopping site. Thinking that stockings and suspenders might also have appeal sometime soon....it's a turn on to us both.:)

Pringles [sign in to see picture]

It's comforting to know that I am not the only male who enjoys wearing black lace lingerie. The thrill of wearing it whilst out and about is exciting.

Little Strummer Boy [sign in to see picture]

Im tryig to get into this as it makes me feel very sexy. So far just underwear

bigstu [sign in to see picture]

I do love wearing lace and satin lingerie, personal favorite colour at the moment is light or blushing pink, usually with black sheer holdup stockings or fishnets.

Very erotica, recently bought my first bra, blushing pink from of all places Sainsbury's! matchs my M&S panties very nicely.

mikeym3 [sign in to see picture]

For the first time yesterday I fucked my wife with both of us wearing crutchless knickers and stockings, such a sexy feeling. Looking forward to going out in the same.

Stacie45 [sign in to see picture]

As a crossdresser the obvious answer is Yes I do - its my favourite part!!

Sexy basques, suspenders, stockings, lace panties I love all of these. The only problem is being a big girl I sometimes have problems finding sexy underwear that will fit - but this site seems to have solved that problem

Unfortunately I dress in secret and my wife is unaware of dressing.

When I did buy a sexy chemise as a "joke" to try and introduce my dressing she just laughed and I haven't mentioned it since

AnalLover [sign in to see picture]

I've worn knickers quite a few times and love the feel of them. Nothing more than that so far though.

We started off with just knickers but I was keen to get into stockings, it took along time before O.H agreed, but she did say I looked hot in them.

DavidB1986 [sign in to see picture]

Just to go slightly off topic for a second... every time this thread goes to the front page, it sets off my OCD with the spelling mistake in the thread title! haha..

aanda [sign in to see picture]

yes and love it as does mrs swinger, only for play time tho, and dresses and makeup aswell, love the feel of stockings most, very erotic, and mrs loves dressing me up

Not done the make up and dresses, not sure I want to go that far although I am sure I would look good in a mini skirt barely covering my stocking tops lol

MrPink [sign in to see picture]

The first Mrs P. used to like putting make-up on me and was into stockings big time. The present Mrs P. is accepting but only for undies and it's taken some time for her comfort level to rise. We went through all of this when we started dating - sometimes it just takes her the wrong way and we end up taking it all off me (and her - we both have nice lingerie). Shame current Mrs P. doesn't like me in stockings as she likes my legs and I keep them hairless. It seems to cross some sort of 'manliness barrier' for her. Which is a bit odd as usually she ikes my feminine side.

Even if I were a woman, I still don't think I'd understand them!

powys [sign in to see picture]

I wear m&s knickers and in winter also sometimes wear tights under male clothes, i do dress up for bedroom fun with my wife, not into wigs and make up etc, just the dressing up gets her going, she has dressed me as a maid, secretary and more recently she has had me wearing the blue Alice costume from love honey, that really gets us both going. We are both roughly a size 14 so sharing outfits etc is not a problem.

powys [sign in to see picture]

When I have a horny dressing up session with my wife say in a maids outfit for example, the very seconed after I have come I sometimes maybe wish I hadn't and feel a bit guilty, is this normal and does anyone else get the same feeling? although it never stops me the next time.

I know exactly how you feel as I have felt the same guilt and rushed to remove panties and stockings although my wife is perfectly happy to indulge in this fun so it's not a one sided thing

hornyoldys [sign in to see picture]

I love wearing wifes stockings and suspenders all day then having a sex session wih her.

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.