• Guys - do ou wear lingerie?

Jester91 [sign in to see picture]

Have to say i'm really pleased to see so many other likeminded guys in this thread and so many understanding women! As a man who wears thongs & knickers everyday (haven't plucked up the courage for full on clothing just yet) it's comforting to know it's accepted by other people.

Personally find womens underwear far more comfortable, give me a silk or satin pair of pretty undies over a pair of scratchy itchy mens wear anyday! I recently went on a little bit of a splurge on LH and purchased a ton of panties/thongs, they make me feel wonderful! I wear them under my clothes publically and in my private life, just yet to dare wearing full on clothes. Part of it is fear of not being accepted! So this thread cheered me up! I worry about my mother finding my panty drawer (22, no money to move out!) and finding a girlfriend willing to accept i prefer wearing female underwear.

Just wanted to drop my two cents of appreciation into this thread!

denimbasquecd [sign in to see picture]

I also love wearing lingerie, basques/corsets/stockings, not so keen on bras for some reason!

Would love to be able to wear them with my gf

dommewife [sign in to see picture]

My other half does not possess male underwear I love him in all kinds of beautiful lingerie. We frequently buy matching sets :)

Cowboy81 [sign in to see picture]

nope, but I do wear quality mens underwear designed to support the package. MRS loves the look!

[suspended user]

suspended user

i find men in lingerie (preferably not mine) quite hot.

Stediflite [sign in to see picture]

Yes! :-) OH helps with selections too though I have determined that the design is all important for adequate support throughout the day. Panache Superbra Eden are my favourites and offer the support needed:

http://www.panache-lingerie.com/gb/superbra-by-panache/collection/21540711/High-Waisted-Brief/#colour=21540690

VJL [sign in to see picture]

Love to wear female lingerie, sexy knickers, stockings, bras, corsets, basque, dresses, skirts, heels.

Really feel happy,

sexbaron [sign in to see picture]

Stockings when she is in the mood and anal is on the menu!

Katecduk [sign in to see picture]
    Preferences § 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 0 - = Backspace Tab q w e r t y u i o p [ ] Return capslock a s d f g h j k l ; ' \ shift ` z x c v b n m , . / shift English Deutsch Español Français Italiano Português Русский alt alt Preferences

Gotta love lingerie, stockings and panties look and feel so good. I recommend that you guys give it a go u wont regret it!

bumplayer [sign in to see picture]

Yes! And on a related note, anyone recommend some crotchless underwear, where the opening is more at the back rather than the front, for obvious reasons ;) I've got these http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=24753 and the opening on them is just right.

Ikey [sign in to see picture]

Nope, I don't but that's mostly because I'm very overweight, If I had a sexier body then I most likely would as I've always wanted to give it a try, I don't think my girlfriend would be happy though!

Gentle giant [sign in to see picture]

Not for me other than my OH's worn ones on my head, gusset to nose but I don't think this is what you had in mind.

pvclover [sign in to see picture]

I often wear stockings,suspenders,high heels, basques,skirts and pvc dresses when in company of wife always ends up with either a hand job or bj and now we have joined the pegging crowd its even better i love the sensation of knowing when she lifts my skirt up from behind a pegging is on the way,wife has no problem seeing me like this and often encourages it

BrumGuy [sign in to see picture]

We've put together an outfit for me for the odd switch day. A black stretchy lycra wet look top cutouts for nipples, short black stretchy lycra wet look mini skirt, M&S large black stockings as these fit my 34" legs, M&S black suspender belt, Asda lycra brief cut at front to let it hang out, and slit at rear for bum fun. Now finished off with a pair of size 11 black T bar strappy 5" heels. how you girls walk in them I'll never know. But hey they aint for walking in. ;) x

NWTVFiona [sign in to see picture]

Should I , Can I answer this?....hahha well yes of course I do .. kinkier the better...I sometime wear something sexy when dressed as a guy...I find womens thongs very comfortable to wear.. and don't leave that horrid underpant mark round your wasite aor legs ! hahahah

As for the rest well yes I wear all kinds of kinky and sexy things.,.. ask and I'll tell you hahah

wetwhenslippery [sign in to see picture]

I wore lingerie in a previous relationship, though that was more from a dominance/submission point of view than anything. Though some of it did feel sexy enough that I continued to wear it in everyday life now and again :)

DavidB1986 [sign in to see picture]

I've only worn knickers, suspenders and fishnets once in my life - and that was at my civil partnership (we did Rocky Horror for the first dance). As fun as it was, it's not something I could/would do again.

wazza63 [sign in to see picture]

i started wearing womens underwear by trying my ex wifes thongs, used to sneak to the bathroom and raid the laundry basket for her dirty nix, massive turn on, since leaving her, i love to dress in thongs stockings and sussies with my boyfriend and like to meet other guys and dress up for them amazing turn on while having sex. x

Rik [sign in to see picture]

I love wearing sexy Lingerie. My OH both approves, and activiley encourages it. She has even fully dressed me in stockings and suspenders, bra, blouse and very short skirt. I have all my own stuff, but we share as well......

I also now have a wig and a couple of pairs of heels - wasn't easy finding size 11's. Very difficult to do sometimes with family about, but if we go away for an eveing, she has even been known to do me out in make up. Yes, she also like to sort me out with a strap on, but that's the price you have to pay for looking and feeling great....lol

Mr-Mrs-Sexy [sign in to see picture]

I dont no, however i would if she said it would be a turn on

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.