• Guys - do ou wear lingerie?

bigstu [sign in to see picture]

I surprised my OH one night by walking in dressed in a chemise, sheer stocking,suspenders and black lace panties. After the initial shock she admitted she never thought I would do it. The sex was amazing.

Now she likes me to wear them under my trousers, and when at home I get to dress up in a selection of nice short skirts.

After fulfilling one of her fantasys , I have got her to fulfill mine, mainly my liking for strapon action and a good hard pegging, its so hot feeling her lift my skirt remove my nice lace panties and fucking me.

What she doesn't realise I've always liked the look and feel of lace so it was no real hardship, Iike a degree of cross dressing and as long as she agrees I look good in them no hardship, in my case it brings out my submissive side.

Al79 [sign in to see picture]

Very liberating wearing nice underwear such as lace and silk panties. I personally wear lace panties and thongs everyday along with stockings, who knows what any man is wearing under their trousers/jeans. Thinking of procuring a pair of footless stocking from Lovehoney, they look absolutely amazing. Society and culture in this country are changing in terms of males being more liberated and its on the increase. Although new to this site, I have been a Lovehoney customer for the past two years and one of the first things that is evident about all you people that contribute to the forum is your intellegence, maturity and empathy regarding other peoples preferences and beliefs. I think I'm going to enjoy participating on the forum.

Johnny Roach [sign in to see picture]

I occasionally wear women's underwear under my normal clothes. I have a couple thongs I bought from Lovehoney. My OH doesn;t really care for it, byt she finds it hot when I wear hers, especially during sex.

nickt18 [sign in to see picture]

The OH dressed me up once and I liked it but she wasn't so keen. Have tried on her panties a few times an like wearing them a lot, but im scared to try on anything else in case I'm caught!

Spanner_89 [sign in to see picture]

I personally wouldn't think it's abit to kinky for men to we're stuff like that

GMan67 [sign in to see picture]

I have a collection of sets in white, red, and black. I would love my OH to know how it makes me feel and one she will find out my secrets. Until then I get to play when the mouse is away :D

tinytheturtle [sign in to see picture]

I like to wear nylons and panties i really want to find me some nice heels too my oh use to like it when i dressed up but now she's a grandmaw so things have really changed for the worse on my end does not seem to be happy about sex anymore. My sex now is usallay just a blow job and no talking trash while getting a blow job. Whe use to have our fantises about me haveing sex with another guy. She has had sex with other women in the past thats a long story not boreing either just long so i guess my sex life is over now at 57 yr old i dont want to cheat on my wife.

Janny [sign in to see picture]

No. Think it would just be uncomfortable

OpenMale [sign in to see picture]

I wear all types of knickers,thongs,french knickers and g strings i also like slleping in silk cami knickers,i wear knickers under my work wear it really turns me on.

Janny [sign in to see picture]

How do you fit your bits into a female thong?

MrPink [sign in to see picture]

Luckily (or unluckily, depending on your viewpoint) my bits are quite small when not aroused so I can tuck them into the front of a thong reasonably easily. Doesn't work with all styles, but the low rise ones tend to be wider so I have some luck with those.

Fairly obviously, once aroused any normal male will pop out, but that's not a bad thing, eh?

OpenMale [sign in to see picture]

i measued myself arond my hips then worked out what size i was (14) so i went up to a 16 to allow for my bits

funluving [sign in to see picture]

My OH dressed me up once and found it to be some thing we both enjoyed. It is now a part of our love lifes for example last weekend we went away for a night and she bought some lingerie for me. the only time that i have worn it was when we went to a rocky horror show themed bbq which was brilliant and the sex when we got back was the best.

MrPink [sign in to see picture]

Wearing for thingsd like Rocky Horror or just a fancy dress party is good because many women, as far as I can see, don't allow themselves to like seeing their men in lingerie, even though they enjoy it as naughty fun.

I got past that stage years ago, so now it's just something I enjoy wearing; sometimes it seems to excite Mrs.P. and others we end up naked instead.

Claire'sPaul [sign in to see picture]

Silk boxers and a new found love of lace boxes, tight ones.

jambo [sign in to see picture]

Yep, got a pair of the oh thongs on the day

Mr Gooner [sign in to see picture]

Not for me I'm afraid. I like wearing my own underwear and like admiring the missus in her's

delilahxx [sign in to see picture]

I do like a man in some sexy underwear, a big turn on for me :)

Marrwyck [sign in to see picture]

I personally think that on a whole men don't go out of their way to dress in sexy provacitive underwear for the gorgeous ladies in their's lives or men etc etc.

Now I've always loved sexy lingerie on women as I love the feel of stockings, knickers etc.

So lucky for me not only does my gorgeous wife dress very sexily for me I on occassions wear her knickers and stockings while we are having a sexy evening at home.

I also have sexy underwear of my own, but I do prefer putting hers on and I'm always dressed in little knickers and stockings when she takes me with a strap on.

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.