• Guys - do ou wear lingerie?

Sarah's wench [sign in to see picture]

I wear lots of different lingerie for my wife, usualy she buys it for me to wear, stockings, satin slips, bras, suspender belts and high leg knickers. Most nights i will wear knickers, bra and a satin slip for bed, as it happens although i am quite slim ( size 12 in womens clothes ) i have since a teenager always had slight man boobs so a 34a cup fits quite nicely.

frenchmaid [sign in to see picture]

Thankfully some women find it a turn on (my o/h and one ex).Others find it quite the opposite. Not really the kind of thing you would discuss on a first date though "oh by the way would you like it if.........?!!!) or even before getting to know someone for a while (or would you ... ?)

Ihc [sign in to see picture]

I do but it's my little secret, my profile pic are love honey crotchless knickers, I have other thongs I like to wear

Mysteryman1994 [sign in to see picture]

I love wearing lingerie, although my wife doesn't know about it. I rummage through he drawers and see what's there. I adore wearing thongs and suspenders when I'm around and she doesn't even know about it!

Mysteryman1994 [sign in to see picture]

I love wearing lingerie, although my wife doesn't know about it. I rummage through he drawers and see what's there. I adore wearing thongs and suspenders when I'm around and she doesn't even know about it!

Zephron [sign in to see picture]

Of course.

I've bought thongs before, not knowing if they had a specific gender, and kinda figured it out when i had to shave to fit everything inside.
    Girlfriends at various times have donated me knickers, which i have proudyl worn for them. And even bought the odd tight/strappy top to wear around the house.

When I was much younger I went to a rocky horror party, but then I guess most people do anyway and everyone got dressed up. That was the time I was first told I could walk in heels better than some women...

Before that I can remember buying the odd dress, just for fun, you know.

But I always try to get womens jeans too, as they are a better fit for me than most mens.

al113al [sign in to see picture]

Yeh!

love being out in garden with soft knickers and tights walking on the grass.

readsal [sign in to see picture]

My OH likes to wear lingerie. Ive never really experienced anything like it before and he has apparently only done it since being with me. I am trying to embrace it as i believe people should be able to be themselves and i do love him for who he is. I do find it a bit awkward though when he raids my draw when im not around. It makes me feel violated at times. I much prefer it when he sticks to his own lingerie. It doesnt always do it for me but he is who he is. I did wonder and still do sometimes if he finds me attractive in lingerie or if its the lingerie itself that does it for him. It does knock my confidence in myself at times.

Freddy7612 [sign in to see picture]

I like to wear ladies lingerie. I love stockings & suspenders, kinickers etc and have a maids outfit I purchased from the lovely people here at LH. My wife accepts it, but I don't dress up when she is around. I like the idea of skirts & dresses, but do not have any to wear, my wifes clothes are too big for me. She has hinted at being a bit jealous because, in her words "you look better in it than I do!".

FirstTimeLovers [sign in to see picture]

I have done. Its not something i'm in to but I hadnt seen my girlfriend for a while and she'd left some at mine so i'd put it on to suprise her as a joke. She found it funny but to my ammusement she found it really sexy that i'd do something like that just for her benefit. Safe to say I wore it again, it was one of them things that people outside of the relationship may find wired but to us was a romantic sign of love. To make it even better, i found it comfy and it led to some great sex.

WoodynTina [sign in to see picture]

Love wearing the wife's Knix, she even picks them for me!!!

[suspended user]

suspended user

I wear womens latex/ rubber, much sexier x

metalknob69 [sign in to see picture]

I love wear lingerie I have two female fb that like me dressing up for them and playing 👿. They told me my lingerie is sexier than their's lol. Love most pretty panties styles, girlie boy shorts love the super heroes one's , thongs, Suspender knickers, Frilly one's. I love bows on my panties. Stocking got to be fishnets. Wot I wear with lingerie is micro mini skirts thigh high and ankle boots, Cages got 5, Butt-Plugs some with tails. I'm just open minded

Males or females that think it sick or perverted for men to wear lingerie or dress up don't know what thay are missing out on

S&M sexy times [sign in to see picture]

I have a large collection of male lace underwear thanks to LH, I have also got some women's satin underwear, I love wearing knee high boots with them, I also have some stockings & wet look stockings which my other half loves me to wear, I also love wearing them for my other half.

Toyboysub [sign in to see picture]

I'd love to wear a thing stockingsand high heels whilst getting pegged any advice on how I bring it up

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.