• Guys - do ou wear lingerie?

Lilnewman [sign in to see picture]

My girl friend for some reason likes my ass hole as much as I like hers. Not sure if this is common in girls but just wondering if any other girls are like this or any guys have had any experience's like this?

KT [sign in to see picture]

I don't actually own any male underwear anymore, I love all sexy female underwear. I didn't stop at the underwear though......

john69 [sign in to see picture]

When we're in for a hot evening my OH loves to see me in transparent female panties, suspender and stockings. Sometimes with a sexy baby doll

milliemoo [sign in to see picture]

i got on my rubberwear and latex... yea i love it!

AnalLover [sign in to see picture]

I've just recently discovered the delight of how sexy a body can feel (see profile pic). Wouldn't dare wear it out under my normal clothes though as the bra cups would be a bit obvious!

powys [sign in to see picture]

For me lately it has been m&s "lace wrap knickers" with an "ava loves waspie", the waspies were only £3 each in the sale, i got several in black and 5 in the gold colour. Great for underdressing.

I did try to give up on lingerie and chucked the lot except for the m&s knickers, what a waste of money as now a month later im slowly buying bits back, only buying back the bits i wished i had kept but i could still kick myself.

I try to clear out any I find I don't wear ('cos I don't like the look or find them uncomfortable), but my collection us still growing. I've occasionally thought about doing the same as you, but know that I'd just end up buying more eventually (and many of my favourites have been discontinued).

I've recently taken to going for a walk in the evening (a bit of a fitness drive) just before bed, so 10pm or later. Last night for a bit of a kick I did my walk with the M&S body on, with the cups filled up! I had a bulky coat on so it wasn't too obvious, but it was a big turn on :-)

My downfall is that if i really like an item i usualy buy a few of that same item with the idea it will get discontinued and as you know the price soon adds up, i had some really nice m&s bodys also, 3 of them at £16 each, plus lots of babydolls and slips etc from Next averaging £20 each, wish i had just had a good sort out rather than a spare of the moment rushed into chucking spree. Lesson learnt i guess.

I've got a few more items to pick up from M&S on the way home tonight. They had a 20% off offer on Monday as well as save £8 if you spend £40 on lingerie. So I've got £43 worth of stuff for £28! :-D

I also bought some silicone breast forms on eBay. I may be updating my profile pic again soon :-)

You are not the only one that took advantage of that offer, I used it to buy some more floral Jacquard Lace Underwired Full Cup Bras, there non padded and really comfy, there m&s best selling bra and I can understand why, I have nearly all the colours now. I dont need forms as even tho im quite slim I still have A cup breasts and these bras really help shape what I have. Being non padded you can get away with wearing them under a few layers in winter without it being noticed, also since I have been wearing them for 12 hours a day most of this winter, my breasts have grown as when i first got the bras I could only just fill the cups but now 4 months later the cups are full.

Not sure if you are intrested but if you are go on m&s and search this item number T332710

Also try this iten number T616094P and this one T616094  for the best fitting panties for men, most of the reviews are from men. There the same nickers just different colours.

Those bras do look tempting... I might try to wait until there's another discount offer before I succumb though.

I've had some of the lace wrap knickers before... but they're just not quite my cup of tea. I found that they rode up into my crack too much and I was constantly having to de-wedgie myself! Also, the seam at the back where the triangle of material is annoyed me.

Cityboy1927 [sign in to see picture]

I have loads of panties (all sexy thongs). I wear stockings and suspenders sometimes too (I have 3 suspender belts and quite a few pairs of stockings). I don't wear bras or corsets as they do nohing for me. I would be open to suggestions of any other types of lingerie to try.

Jokerboy [sign in to see picture]

i like to wear them while masturbating, thong crotchless panties and stockings whilst wearing a butt plug so hot

kinkyman [sign in to see picture]

Nah , not my thing .....but each to their own i say lol

stokegaz [sign in to see picture]

I will wear gfs knickers, babydoll and camis while she on nights and have a wank in them. sent her photos in past, while she been at work

Hopelessly Horny [sign in to see picture]

love seeing my oh in my underwear have some lacey French knickers and hot pants tbh he looks way better in them than me 😃 But wouldn't go further than that personally but whatever floats your boat.

john69 [sign in to see picture]

Hopelessly Horny wrote:

love seeing my oh in my underwear have some lacey French knickers and hot pants tbh he looks way better in them than me 😃 But wouldn't go further than that personally but whatever floats your boat.

My wife asks me to do the same, she really likes seeing me in her lingerie. But she wants me to wear suspenders and stockings as well, says my legs are much sexier than hers!

Bi male [sign in to see picture]

john69 wrote:

My wife asks me to do the same, she really likes seeing me in her lingerie. But she wants me to wear suspenders and stockings as well, says my legs are much sexier than hers!

Go for it...

I wear them daily and love the exqisite feel of them on my legs. Even nicer with shaved legs.

A few tips if you will be getting some of your own.

Get a good quality suspender belt (not a flimsy bedroom style one) I go for six straps, but that's just personal choice. 4, 8, 10, 12 and 14 strap versions are also available. Good advice from one maker is for guy to go for the smaller size down from their normal clothes size for a better fit, due to the male anatomy. (Unless you have a bit of a beer belly). Plenty on ebay, or nylonz.com

Sorry LH some nice suspender belts on the site, but most are bedroom/play belts.

Don't go for fully fashioned stockings unless you know what size you would need. They do not have any stretch or give in them and stockings are obviously volumetric. Perhaps your OH could help with choosing and may indeed know more than moi.

There are more guys wearing stockings than ever before, as this thread seems to substantiate. Or maybe it's just a case of more admitting to it.

Good luck and enjoy.

Paul111 [sign in to see picture]

Yes i love the feel of tights especialy with no knickers,but do like a nice lacy thong

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.