• Lingerie For a Tall Girl With Larger Chest.

Mbfireman [sign in to see picture]

My GF is 6' tall and a 32FF she is a lovely curvy shape with hips and a waist. As she is on the tall side and with 32ff I've found it hard to find nice stuff that's isn't too short or small.

I love the look of a nice lacy body, however they ate nearly always too short for her body.

The last item I bought that looked really good and fit well was a corselette from bravissimo by gossard.

http://www.gossard.com/collections/Ooh-la-la

Does anyone else have a similar problem or know a solution? I think Im more addicted to nice underwear than she is and would love to get it right in the size deparemy more offen.

Many Thanks.

BDSM [sign in to see picture]

I would stay away from one piece outfits. they won't be the right shape.

With a big bust, she is going to need good support.

Long legs look great in stockings

I would go for a bra and knickers set, with stockings and suspenders

MrPink [sign in to see picture]

And presumably lovely long legs? Make sure to get long enough stockings, and a bra/pants/stockings outfit should be amazing. I like tall girls in heels, too!

Lovehoney - Gemma [sign in to see picture]

Have you thought about a longline corset? They're designed for taller, bustier women. It might not be quite what you're looking for (very different to a lacy body) but it's a start. :-)

Here's the Classic Satin Longline Over Bust Steel Boned Corset to get you started.

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.