• Help a frightened little rabbit

tigerfly [sign in to see picture]

That would be me.

I've just started seeing someone new after leaving a very dry vanilla long term relationship. If I had to liken our sex life to a food it would be a Farley's Rusk.

I'm 28, I have a pretty good body (oh god I really hope I do) apart from the odd pinch of cellulite but otherwise I look younger than I am physically. I'm pretty lean as a came off the pill and lost a LOAD of weight but I still have some curves - little ribcage and waist: 30D to DD (cheap brands!) and 8-10 on the hips + abs... kinda.

My new man and I have had lots and lots of foreplay but only had sex once which was awesome but we had to be quiet as his housemate was in. So we know each others bodies quite well to touch and taste. We're planning a big night in and some holidays so... I'm wondering what to wear. I have a whole heap of sexy nighties that I bought when with my ex which were ignored... I like stockings and flattering underwear. I just don't know how much is too much! I don't want to over do it. But I do want to make an effort. I'm a bit scared. It's been a really long time.

He's a leg and bum man. Help me!!

[suspended user]

suspended user

im sure he will be just as nervous....why not ask him to buy you something?

saucey21 [sign in to see picture]

how about something cutie sexy rather than full on peephole and crotchless. perhaps something like a cami and short set

maybe this is the pink

www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=21052

or

www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=24833

maybe just stick to some really nice matching bra and knicker set for the first time and crank it up from there.

i'm sure you'll be fine. x

Bit boring but I've gone for this http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=17014

and this http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=26109

And a new bra and knicker set from elsewhere. Fingers crossed!

[suspended user]

suspended user

I was going to say that it's better to find out what your man's taste is. What one man might think is sexy, another might think is OTT. That said, what you've chosen is sensible, so best of luck! Oh.... and if you re-read your opening to the thread, you might agree that you sound wracked by self-doubt about your body. OK, typical woman :) ..... but I'm sure you can relax about it. I reckon you've got him hook, line and sinker!

KinkyFuckery [sign in to see picture]

Nice bra and knicker set some stockings and you cant go wrong he will love your legs in stockings , maybe a thong to show off your peachy bum .

Have fun enjoy just because your ex didnt like it dont go in with that mind set , he is different hes wants new things try new things together and dress up as he may find it a real turn on , it hard esp if your ex turned his nose up at if . Be confident, feel sexy as you will look dam hot and he will love whatever you wear as he knows it will be on the bedroom floor in know time . Have fun

Fluffbags [sign in to see picture]

Not boring at all Honeybadger. That looks gorgeous, elegant and sexy without being too over the top. Lovely. The most sexy thing you can show is confidence and I admit, in a newish relationship most of us have these same worries and thoughts but I bet you you could wear an old tee shirt and still be sexy if YOU feel sexy and more confident so definitely choose something not just for him but for you. I know myself that if the item has zero breast support or rides half way up my belly I feel ridiculous and not sexy. I think you chose very well x Good luck

Just thought I'd let you know that the lace kimono was a huge hit... with some lipstick red heels. It's been a long time since anyone reacted to me like that. Massive ego boost!! I felt fantastic.

I changed my username BTW sorry for any confusion!

[suspended user]

suspended user

tigerfly wrote:

Just thought I'd let you know that the lace kimono was a huge hit... with some lipstick red heels. It's been a long time since anyone reacted to me like that. Massive ego boost!! I felt fantastic.

Good one TF. Sounds sensational ! What a very lucky boy !

Damn him

Aww thank you! I felt like myself again, I felt soooo sexy when his jaw hit the floor. Or rather the bottom of the bath, because that's where he was :)

tigerfly wrote:

Thats fab job done enjoy it hunni and use the ego boost for you next thing xx

Thank you everyone! xxx

Next on my wishlist is this http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=25397 I'm going to wear it under a demure little outfit and lure him into a quiet corner of the library.

LH created a monster.

He will love it very sexy

Fluffbags [sign in to see picture]

I bet he had the quickest bath in the history of baths after you walked in lol

Nice one Tigerfly x

S&M sexy times [sign in to see picture]

tigerfly wrote:

Thank you everyone! xxx

Next on my wishlist is this http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=25397 I'm going to wear it under a demure little outfit and lure him into a quiet corner of the library.

LH created a monster.

What a beautiful product, you will look lovely in it, he certainly won't be reading any books.

Have a great time tigerfly.

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.