• Buying a Corset - for the first time

crazy4U [sign in to see picture]

Thinking of buying my wife a corset for the first time.

Looking for some recommendations.

Please help.

lilac_vix [sign in to see picture]
    lilac_vix [sign in to see picture]

Steel bones give waist reduction

Plastic bones are just for looks

The shape and size you wife is will make a difference as to the best type and how to size properly

They sell nice ones on here or you could try corset boulevard, corsets uk, corset headquarters. Or if you can afford to splash the cash get a made to measure one :)

Mr. Loverman [sign in to see picture]

I would recommend

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=16664

I got it in purple

Lovehoney - Gemma [sign in to see picture]

Hey crazy4u,

If you're looking for waist reduction, I recommend the Classic Satin Over Bust Steel Boned Corset

If you want something that's going to give the look of a corset, the Sweet Streak Parisian Ruffles Lace-Up Basque might be more suitable.

Unfortunately you won't get the same kind of shape with a bustier/basque as you would with a corset, so if you're looking for shaping then it's definitely worth spending extra for the real deal.

We have some great Lingerie and Clothing Guides too, which could be of use to you. :-)

I hope this helps!

Lovehoney - Jess Wilde [sign in to see picture]
    ZombieCpl [sign in to see picture]

while the sweet streak corsets are lovely, the model always puts me off! I can reccomend looking at the photos that customers have sent in to get a good idea of how they look.

I can recommend Lovehoneys steel boned corset range- very well priced and work amazingly!

Lovehoney - Alice [sign in to see picture]

ZombieCpl wrote:

while the sweet streak corsets are lovely, the model always puts me off! I can reccomend looking at the photos that customers have sent in to get a good idea of how they look.

I can recommend Lovehoneys steel boned corset range- very well priced and work amazingly!

Funnily, when we re-shot the products with a different model the sales went down. Just goes to show, eh?

ZombieCpl [sign in to see picture]

Lovehoney - Alice wrote:

ZombieCpl wrote:

Funnily, when we re-shot the products with a different model the sales went down. Just goes to show, eh?

well, that is strange! it might just be me then ;)

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.