• Sexiest clothing?

Landy90 [sign in to see picture]

For me it's got to be a mans peachy bum in worky type trousers, especially if they have little contrasting pocket flaps on the back.

Luckily, I get a lot of men dressed like this in at my work!

meteorites66 [sign in to see picture]

Anything that my girlfriend wears that makes her feel confident and sexy as the look she then has turns me on.

She likes me to wear white CK's.

Ame [sign in to see picture]

I agree that a well tailored modern suit will do wonders to most men, even if in my opinion broad shoulders are a must.

But, and being under the threat of losing my reputation for ever (lol which reputation anyway) I LOVE military uniforms. I have some favourites, without any relation to the army it represents in any way, just aesthetically speaking. However, as I do not want to start on details of the forces who used them, the divisions and the centuries, I will just left here the one I'm finding hotter at the moment, and it is a modern one, to change a bit from the others I fancy!

It is the Spanish Legion uniforms. Please check those super fitted, tight open shirts, tight trousers with that leather strap on the leg... My gosh is such a turn on for me that I don't even nothing. If you google it there's an especially hot picture of a tattooed military using the uniform. HNNNG

I couldn't be on the streets during a parade of that army, I think I would go mad lol. They truly are a threat to the national security... sexiness wise!

George1234 [sign in to see picture]

Has to be bridal style basque and suspenders

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.