• Fettish wear for a sub?

rag doll [sign in to see picture]

When i go to the LAM (fettish Market) i like to dress in something a little different from jeans and T-shirt. last Month i wore ( http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=21036 ) a black corset over a simple black office style dress.

what i hav noticed is that i always manage to give a more Dominatrix impressoin with my clothes dispite being about as subbish as you get and wearing a heavy steel collar. as hard as i try though i cant think of anything particuly sub like in style.

now i know i used the word "Fettish" wair but im not thinking of anything too extreem, no latex etc. and i do have to get there on public transport and posibly past the boyfriends parents. also, as im quite small and young looking i dont want anything that would make me look to young to get into an over !8 event but...

What does a sub wear to a Fettish Fair?

thanks

rd

xx

Ork wrote:

Have you got just a collar you could wear with more boring clothes? Or you know take a bag so you can get changed when your there sort of thing?

my collar goes nicely with every day clothes just i like to dress up a little more as its an event.

robin [sign in to see picture]

robin wrote:

what about http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=25163

nice :) i also have something similar, sadly, it still hints at Dom to me though.

i think what doesnt help is how my partner always looks so casual next to me as he just goes for the jeans and fleace look.

anyone got any other suggestions for what sort of styles look subish whilst still looking a bit dressed up. not neseseraly looking for Lovehoney products more generic styles.

HappilyExperimenting [sign in to see picture]

This, in pink, is really cute and innocent but hints at more. Teamed with a pink collar like the link below you would look gorgeous! (I have no idea about sub/dom relationships though so I may be way off the mark!) What do you think?

Dress - http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=17020

Collar - http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=15811

EDIT: I've just read that it is a very short dress, but maybe you could team it with nude tights/stockings for cover-up? I really love the dress though! :)

astral [sign in to see picture]

You mention your partner doesn't really dress up. But if you colour-co-ordinate a little, it might give off the right impression. If he dresses in a navy blue suit and tie or whatever (basically a bold colour), and you have a sky-blue (or a more pastel shade of his colour) dress that's quite girly, plus a collar, I think it get across what you're looking for.

ahh thanks, the colout ideas sound great. might be a hard time geting him out of his usal black but i guess i could go for greys...oh great beter not end up in fifty shades of them. that would not be a good look.

Rubber69 [sign in to see picture]

Basque, skirt. Nothing else but a smile

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.