• Crossdressing Husband

Marie70 [sign in to see picture]

Hi all been crossdressing for many years and love it. my wife excepts it but is afaid i may get gang raped if i go to any partys so we just keep it as our thing have been out dressed at night with her. Working on it hope to meet others someday

mamz [sign in to see picture]

Marie70 wrote:

Hi all been crossdressing for many years and love it. my wife excepts it but is afaid i may get gang raped if i go to any partys so we just keep it as our thing have been out dressed at night with her. Working on it hope to meet others someday

Don't you think it's outrageous that crossdressing or being trans or anything like that increases one's risk of being assaulted (sexually or not)? The thought of it is so frustrating to me.

I already hate "being a woman" (not sure I am) because of that same risk, I really admire people identifying like one and transitioning into one or dressing like one because that must be terrifying and you still do it.

Alicia4Ever [sign in to see picture]

Hi Mamz aren't we like book ends, the same but mirror images. I wish I could help you not to hate being a woman, as much as you made me feel better about wanting to be female.

Being a bisexual crossdresser cost me my job.

alone4ever wrote:

Hi Mamz aren't we like book ends, the same but mirror images. I wish I could help you not to hate being a woman, as much as you made me feel better about wanting to be female.

Being a bisexual crossdresser cost me my job.

God I like you haha

I am glad I made you feel better about wanting to be female. I don't feel like I could help you that much but I sure want to. As you may know I study in med and when I am a doctor I really want to help people in need that are often put aside by society, like transgenders or drug users. I get so frustrating hering things like the fact that one lost their job because of cressdressing or got beaten up for being trans or such stories. God I hate people sometimes.

I have too say that you helped me having a better understangind of my situation and see that I am not alone in this and that it can be a normal reaction after an abuse. Also, knowing that some people, like you, don't like being a men and want to be a female makes me question myslef about why I think being male is that much better and why someone would rather be a female.

Do you want to continue this conversation? May be the thread that VK started would be a bit more thread appropriate.

We can if you want to but I don,t have anything more to say, but if you do go for it on the other post

I found enough from not being alone in this, I just thought you sounded as if you wanted answers about why I feel the way I do. I just want to help you any way I can; if that means telling you what's in my head then I will.

But I don't need to for my sake; and I didn't want to bring back that thread just to emtpy my head, I kind of feel like it was something others didn't quite feel comfortable with, but I will answer questions from you if you want that.

[suspended user]

suspended user

alone4ever wrote:

I found enough from not being alone in this, I just thought you sounded as if you wanted answers about why I feel the way I do. I just want to help you any way I can; if that means telling you what's in my head then I will.

But I don't need to for my sake; and I didn't want to bring back that thread just to emtpy my head, I kind of feel like it was something others didn't quite feel comfortable with, but I will answer questions from you if you want that.

Off topic, but just wanted to say sorry you felt that way. I have been reading the other thread, I found it interesting and I wasn't uncomfortable by it. I just don't have anything to add to your conversation, I am very comfortable being who I am. I guess most people on here felt the same, they simply had nothing to say about what you were discussing over there. Please feel free to continue though.
    Stuart S [sign in to see picture]

Crimson....do you not mind guys in stockings?

Terri JJ [sign in to see picture]

My husband dosen't and never has crossed dressed but if he did I'd have no problem with it at all.....if it made him happy, then it would make me happy.

I actually find guys in women's clothing (both lingerie and normal clothes) a huge turn on x

mrd138 [sign in to see picture]

Always loved the feel of tights and stockings and was nervous about mentioning it to my OH. But she was quite turned on by it and is now quite a regular thing for us. Have also worn knickers and a french maid outfit for her and it always leads to amasing sessions!!!

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.