• What uniforms turns you on the most & why?

LittleSwitchBitch [sign in to see picture]

Something very sexy about the garda uniform over ere or a crisp white chefs uniform!!

LilHorror [sign in to see picture]

I love the army uniform! Not sure why but it is very sexy to me and a huge turn-on :D

delilahxx [sign in to see picture]

I like so many different uniforms!

At the moment pilot and cowboy are favourites lol

crazy horse [sign in to see picture]

Miss Stripes wrote:

Lovebirds_x wrote:

Miss Stripes wrote:

The spark wrote:

For me its my partner in her riding gear. Love her in her boots, breeches and ideally carrying a riding crop. I love it even more when she has just been for a ride and is all hot and sweaty... Something about thinking of it gets me more turned on than anything else. Sadly she wont wear it in the bedroom although I have convinced her once or twice to wear the boots....who knows maybe one day.

I wish guys loved my riding gear! My ex wouldn't even let me in the same room as him until I'd showered and changed.

Apparently the smell of stables isn't sexy.......

Haha, I couldn't have made my riding gear sexy if I tried. My last horse lived in two adjoining fields with an open gate between which meant trecking across a very muddy stubble field everyday to catch her as they always stayed in the feild furthest from the road...the mud went over the top of my boots in places so needless to say I came home a mess daily...I think if I had a guy into mud wrestling he would have found it hot lol! Although the horse hair everywhere from a very hairy cob would still have been an issue :p

I agree lol, whilst my riding clothes can be spotless before I go upto the stables and I feel pretty good in them. A few hours of poo picking and mucking out before a rideand the dreaded hat hair after riding, I don't really feel attractive.

I'm a bit late to the party, but when you ride horses for a living, jods soon lose any sex appeal! Though I did use my long leather riding boots as part of a fancy dress costume once though.

LittleSwitchBitch wrote:

Something very sexy about the garda uniform over ere or a crisp white chefs uniform!!

Just a shame most of the garda are old and fat! The PSNI uniforms are a really odd shade of dark green, and are very, very, very unsexy.

Fitnessfreak [sign in to see picture]

I like welie boots and oversized high vis jackets pmsl :)

Fitnessfreak wrote:

Smart arse!

Fitnessfreak [sign in to see picture]

crazy horse wrote:

Fitnessfreak wrote:

Smart arse!

Lol my honest anwear would be all depends on how it fits really, I guess air hostess would be a top one :)

At the minute, it's fire man, so hot! (See what I did there!)

Omega2008 [sign in to see picture]

Women in riding gear or military police women

sexy chicken [sign in to see picture]

Love to see my sexy lady in her workout gear, lycra shorts and crop top. Does it for me. Also everyone loves a naughty schoolgirl

CutieCurious [sign in to see picture]

Tom Cruise in A Few Good Men gave me a permanent love for the white navy uniform:

http://blogs.whatsontv.co.uk/movietalk/wp-content/gallery/men-in-uniform/a-few-good-mencruise.jpg

And like many others here, I do love a good police uniform, but not the British style. I love a good US-style uniform, like the uniforms in Rookie Blue:

http://thetvaddict.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/04/rookieblue2.jpg

reecey86 [sign in to see picture]

Secretary look for me, hair tied back, black rim glasses, side split skirt, stocking, crisp white shirt thats far to small, and black heels...... ohhh just the thought ;)

LittleSwitchBitch [sign in to see picture]

crazy horse wrote:

LittleSwitchBitch wrote:

Just a shame most of the garda are old and fat! The PSNI uniforms are a really odd shade of dark green, and are very, very, very unsexy.

Ooh not where I live... There is quite a few fit ones :))
    wildflower [sign in to see picture]

There's something about dirty high viz jackets that turns me on although a lot of that depends who's wearing them!

DreamOfTheEndless [sign in to see picture]

Eh...does 'Cavewoman' count...?

Yes man [sign in to see picture]

Nurses! My OH has 3 different ones and she looks great in all of them!

SgtHorny [sign in to see picture]

I have to agree with you there YM, Nurses.... OMG,, just seeing the stocking tops .... mmmmm the OH has some really sexy out fits too,,,

JM88 [sign in to see picture]

Are there any nurses here who own a sexy nurses uniform? Im a nursing auxiliary, so not a proper nurse, but work in a hospital and wear the same uniform but a different colour.

i cannot get a sexy nurses uniform because theres not a single thing sexy about the job! Its grim, smelly, unpleasant and can make you ill!

For that reason i cant see why its appealing! Maybe thats the same for everyone? Ie secretaries dont want a sexy secretary outfit, firemen dont want to dress as sexy firemen?

SgtHorny [sign in to see picture]

I know what you mean, JM88, I also work in a hospital, I'm not a nurse, and the job you do as an HCA is not an easy one,

but regards the uniform thing it's the thought and vision, eye of the beholder and all that,

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.