• What uniforms turns you on the most & why?

JBigDog [sign in to see picture]

Sexy School Girl, takes me back a few years!

Gentle giant [sign in to see picture]

Ladies beach volleyball outfit.
    There's just so little of it.

KeptLocked [sign in to see picture]

I'm afraid I'm a real sucker for a woman in an air hostess uniform. It's something about the heels, short skirt and perfect make up and I guess the 'coffee, tea or me' reputation!

The spark [sign in to see picture]

For me its my partner in her riding gear. Love her in her boots, breeches and ideally carrying a riding crop. I love it even more when she has just been for a ride and is all hot and sweaty... Something about thinking of it gets me more turned on than anything else. Sadly she wont wear it in the bedroom although I have convinced her once or twice to wear the boots....who knows maybe one day.

DreamOfTheEndless [sign in to see picture]

Office wear, I think. Pencil skirts. White blouses. Glasses and sensible hair all waiting get rumpled.

DreamOfTheEndless [sign in to see picture]

Sum Sub wrote:

So i just read this as "what unicorns turn you on"

Gives you the biggest horn?

againstleon [sign in to see picture]

To pin it down to one, sexy school girl. Love the short plaid skirt and knee highs which can stay on during

Nawty Novice [sign in to see picture]

Military or Police. Probably something to do with the short hair and boots ;P A well cut suit makes virtually any man look pretty sexy too.

IrishRose [sign in to see picture]

army or police dont know why but i really love the uniforms

OUCH! Thank you ;) [sign in to see picture]

I like the outwardly aggressive look of a man in fatigues/combat uniform, but also the quietly controlling look of a man in a sharp suit.

Troubled Joe [sign in to see picture]

Well Mrs Mozz thinks my green ambulance uniform is fucking hideous, the only uniform I'm interested in is lingerie model, if that's a uniform.

wildflower [sign in to see picture]

Absolutely with you on army and police. Not sure why I have such a thing for uniforms, I think may be a desire to be dominated by someone in a position of power and that can be someone in a uniform.

Miss Stripes [sign in to see picture]

Am I the only one that loves men in Motorsport fireproof suits. Especially if it's Jenson Button under it.

my other one is suits, men in suits mmmmm

The spark wrote:

For me its my partner in her riding gear. Love her in her boots, breeches and ideally carrying a riding crop. I love it even more when she has just been for a ride and is all hot and sweaty... Something about thinking of it gets me more turned on than anything else. Sadly she wont wear it in the bedroom although I have convinced her once or twice to wear the boots....who knows maybe one day.

I wish guys loved my riding gear! My ex wouldn't even let me in the same room as him until I'd showered and changed.

Apparently the smell of stables isn't sexy.......

The spark [sign in to see picture]

Miss Stripes wrote:

The spark wrote:

I wish guys loved my riding gear! My ex wouldn't even let me in the same room as him until I'd showered and changed.

Interesting... so just out of interest, do you feel sexy when your in you riding gear? for me I think its a power thing. I love to think of her taming a big strong animal like her horse, i then want to submit and make her 'tame' me so to speak.... also I just think the tight boots, tight breeches/jodphurs and a riding crop are just as sexy as can be...esp if they have been actually worn riding recently.

Lovebirds_x [sign in to see picture]

Miss Stripes wrote:

The spark wrote:

Haha, I couldn't have made my riding gear sexy if I tried. My last horse lived in two adjoining fields with an open gate between which meant trecking across a very muddy stubble field everyday to catch her as they always stayed in the feild furthest from the road...the mud went over the top of my boots in places so needless to say I came home a mess daily...I think if I had a guy into mud wrestling he would have found it hot lol! Although the horse hair everywhere from a very hairy cob would still have been an issue :p

Lovebirds_x wrote:

Miss Stripes wrote:

The spark wrote:

Haha, I couldn't have made my riding gear sexy if I tried. My last horse lived in two adjoining fields with an open gate between which meant trecking across a very muddy stubble field everyday to catch her as they always stayed in the feild furthest from the road...the mud went over the top of my boots in places so needless to say I came home a mess daily...I think if I had a guy into mud wrestling he would have found it hot lol! Although the horse hair everywhere from a very hairy cob would still have been an issue :p

I agree lol, whilst my riding clothes can be spotless before I go upto the stables and I feel pretty good in them. A few hours of poo picking and mucking out before a rideand the dreaded hat hair after riding, I don't really feel attractive.

Anto [sign in to see picture]

i always fantasize about my girlfriend wearing just my army shirt, camo briefs and a small amount of camo paint on her face and legs. . .HOT!

D@T [sign in to see picture]

Starting to wish my oh was into riding. Lol

I love seeing my OH dancing. Can be very raunchy and meeting her on the way out looking amazing all hot and sweaty.... I really don't know how we make it home. Foreplay starts before she leaves and boy am I begging for it when she's finished.
    M mmmmm mmmmm.

.•*misstaylor*•. [sign in to see picture]

I love my boyfreind in his builders work cloths all scruffy with little splashes of paint on his face , he deserves a nice release after all that hard work, I've got to undress him very quickly and get him out ov those heavy hard boots ;) x

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.