• What uniforms turns you on the most & why?

    1337862232
    ilikepussy [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Lieutenant Colonel
    • Posts: 256
    • Joined: 24 May 2012

    Hi,

    It has to be French Maid and also I agree with the above view of a Dr in white coat,

    Less is more,

    Happy sex

    Regards

    R

    1343602828
    Logan7 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Officer Cadet
    • Posts: 13
    • Joined: 29 Jul 2012

    I'd have to say the old WPC uniform in a skirt or similar.

    1343603172
    luckylesbo [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 536
    • Joined: 4 Jul 2012

    all women love the big strong fireman.... but as a lesbian god i love the idea of a female firefighter. Its the trousers and boots, the braces, a black tank top....... oh stop me before i go wild!!!!

    I asked my ex one year if she would dress as a firefighter for halloween... while packing.... so she could tease me by pressing it up against me at the bar until i couldnt take anymore and she would take me into the club toilets and fuck me senseless........ we broke up before halloween . One day i will get it!!!

    1343604443
    goodgirl93 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Colonel
    • Posts: 385
    • Joined: 15 Jun 2012

    chickylicky wrote:

    Fireman! Don't think its the uniform though, more the thought of sliding down his pole and " My goodness what a big hose u've got there!" ;-) Also partial to a squaddie or two.........

    theres definitly a uniform i did training for three years :') being a hormonal teenager around that many men lol :')
    though for me id have to say policeman, the thought of a guy going all bad cop on me with a truncheon ^^ xx

    1343604582
    goodgirl93 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Colonel
    • Posts: 385
    • Joined: 15 Jun 2012

    luckylesbo wrote:

    all women love the big strong fireman.... but as a lesbian god i love the idea of a female firefighter. Its the trousers and boots, the braces, a black tank top....... oh stop me before i go wild!!!!

    I asked my ex one year if she would dress as a firefighter for halloween... while packing.... so she could tease me by pressing it up against me at the bar until i couldnt take anymore and she would take me into the club toilets and fuck me senseless........ we broke up before halloween . One day i will get it!!!

    only just saw this post :D i trained if thats any use? Could get changed into my gear so fast and inside the space of a locker lol, they also teach you some pretty handy knots xx

    1343605149
    luckylesbo [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 536
    • Joined: 4 Jul 2012

    goodgirl93 wrote:

    luckylesbo wrote:

    all women love the big strong fireman.... but as a lesbian god i love the idea of a female firefighter. Its the trousers and boots, the braces, a black tank top....... oh stop me before i go wild!!!!

    I asked my ex one year if she would dress as a firefighter for halloween... while packing.... so she could tease me by pressing it up against me at the bar until i couldnt take anymore and she would take me into the club toilets and fuck me senseless........ we broke up before halloween . One day i will get it!!!

    only just saw this post :D i trained if thats any use? Could get changed into my gear so fast and inside the space of a locker lol, they also teach you some pretty handy knots xx

    I'm in love lol

    1343605154
    ilikepussy [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Lieutenant Colonel
    • Posts: 256
    • Joined: 24 May 2012

    School girl, nurse.

    Wife has a French maid outfit. Very sexy.

    Thank you for reminding me, must get it out .

    Regards

    1343605652
    jenkat [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Major General
    • Posts: 397
    • Joined: 13 Feb 2006

    I think if I were to dress up myself Id get the most turned on by being a school girl.

    For a guy, I cant resist a policeman. I think GG93 said it perfectly when she said about him "going all bad cop on me with a truncheon "

    1343605757
    goodgirl93 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Colonel
    • Posts: 385
    • Joined: 15 Jun 2012

    luckylesbo wrote:

    goodgirl93 wrote:

    luckylesbo wrote:

    all women love the big strong fireman.... but as a lesbian god i love the idea of a female firefighter. Its the trousers and boots, the braces, a black tank top....... oh stop me before i go wild!!!!

    I asked my ex one year if she would dress as a firefighter for halloween... while packing.... so she could tease me by pressing it up against me at the bar until i couldnt take anymore and she would take me into the club toilets and fuck me senseless........ we broke up before halloween . One day i will get it!!!

    only just saw this post :D i trained if thats any use? Could get changed into my gear so fast and inside the space of a locker lol, they also teach you some pretty handy knots xx

    I'm in love lol

    hahah thankyou :D

    I really did look horrible in my firefighters outfit though must say, i was a scruffy teenager :') xx

    1343605794
    Miss tease [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Lieutenant Colonel
    • Posts: 120
    • Joined: 13 Jul 2012

    Seen as I am a nurse in real life if it was me dressing up it would have to be that :)

    1343606140
    goodgirl93 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Colonel
    • Posts: 385
    • Joined: 15 Jun 2012

    jenkat wrote:

    For a guy, I cant resist a policeman. I think GG93 said it perfectly when she said about him "going all bad cop on me with a truncheon "

    :D hell yes xx

    1343608505
    Scotty_McP [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Captain
    • Posts: 83
    • Joined: 14 May 2009

    If it includes a white blouse then my interest is definitely piqued. As such it's probably the secretary or naughty schoolgirl uniform that does most forme.

    I can't really say why other than I love the way a woman's breasts look in a well fitted white blouse.

    1343608826
    lauras8 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Major
    • Posts: 108
    • Joined: 9 Jun 2012

    police uniform all the way!! sooo sexy and authoritative!

    1343615557
    Heart2Heart [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Major General
    • Posts: 270
    • Joined: 21 Aug 2010

    School girl! Its the whole corrupting innocence thing ;D

    1343638733
    Iwish [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Major
    • Posts: 203
    • Joined: 8 Aug 2011

    Nurse outfit for me,really gets me going,if only I knew any nurses.

    1343638844
    Big Dickie [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Major
    • Posts: 98
    • Joined: 26 Jul 2011

    Seretary out fit,

    glasses

    white blouse

    Black pencil skirt

    stockings, suspender belt

    bra

    and stiletoes

    Hows sexy xxxxx

    1343640780
    Logan7 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Officer Cadet
    • Posts: 13
    • Joined: 29 Jul 2012

    I have to agree with Big Dickie, very sexy

    1343641697
    benjy [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Lieutenant Colonel
    • Posts: 58
    • Joined: 8 Dec 2011

    am i the only one on here that my favourte would be a woman dressed in a tennies outfit .... i know i am wierd

    1343643511
    Logan7 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Officer Cadet
    • Posts: 13
    • Joined: 29 Jul 2012

    I don't think you are benjy, I'd forgotten about that, especially with white frilly knickers.

    1343645249
    dotdashdot [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 768
    • Joined: 7 Jun 2009

    Always had a thing for lifeguards as I grew up by the beach. They're always soo hot and tanned with amazing bodies!

    I work in a hospital so I no longer find doctors in scrubs attractive! But still firemen, policemen and army men ;) xx

    Post a reply to this thread

    Please sign in to post messages to the forum.