• What uniforms turns you on the most & why?

ilikepussy [sign in to see picture]

Hi,

It has to be French Maid and also I agree with the above view of a Dr in white coat,

Less is more,

Happy sex

Regards

R

Logan7 [sign in to see picture]

I'd have to say the old WPC uniform in a skirt or similar.

luckylesbo [sign in to see picture]

all women love the big strong fireman.... but as a lesbian god i love the idea of a female firefighter. Its the trousers and boots, the braces, a black tank top....... oh stop me before i go wild!!!!

I asked my ex one year if she would dress as a firefighter for halloween... while packing.... so she could tease me by pressing it up against me at the bar until i couldnt take anymore and she would take me into the club toilets and fuck me senseless........ we broke up before halloween . One day i will get it!!!

goodgirl93 [sign in to see picture]

chickylicky wrote:

Fireman! Don't think its the uniform though, more the thought of sliding down his pole and " My goodness what a big hose u've got there!" ;-) Also partial to a squaddie or two.........

theres definitly a uniform i did training for three years :') being a hormonal teenager around that many men lol :')
    though for me id have to say policeman, the thought of a guy going all bad cop on me with a truncheon ^^ xx

luckylesbo wrote:

all women love the big strong fireman.... but as a lesbian god i love the idea of a female firefighter. Its the trousers and boots, the braces, a black tank top....... oh stop me before i go wild!!!!

I asked my ex one year if she would dress as a firefighter for halloween... while packing.... so she could tease me by pressing it up against me at the bar until i couldnt take anymore and she would take me into the club toilets and fuck me senseless........ we broke up before halloween . One day i will get it!!!

only just saw this post :D i trained if thats any use? Could get changed into my gear so fast and inside the space of a locker lol, they also teach you some pretty handy knots xx

luckylesbo [sign in to see picture]

goodgirl93 wrote:

luckylesbo wrote:

only just saw this post :D i trained if thats any use? Could get changed into my gear so fast and inside the space of a locker lol, they also teach you some pretty handy knots xx

I'm in love lol

ilikepussy [sign in to see picture]

School girl, nurse.

Wife has a French maid outfit. Very sexy.

Thank you for reminding me, must get it out .

Regards

jenkat [sign in to see picture]

I think if I were to dress up myself Id get the most turned on by being a school girl.

For a guy, I cant resist a policeman. I think GG93 said it perfectly when she said about him "going all bad cop on me with a truncheon "

luckylesbo wrote:

goodgirl93 wrote:

luckylesbo wrote:

I'm in love lol

hahah thankyou :D

I really did look horrible in my firefighters outfit though must say, i was a scruffy teenager :') xx

Miss tease [sign in to see picture]

Seen as I am a nurse in real life if it was me dressing up it would have to be that :)

jenkat wrote:

For a guy, I cant resist a policeman. I think GG93 said it perfectly when she said about him "going all bad cop on me with a truncheon "

:D hell yes xx

Scotty_McP [sign in to see picture]

If it includes a white blouse then my interest is definitely piqued. As such it's probably the secretary or naughty schoolgirl uniform that does most forme.

I can't really say why other than I love the way a woman's breasts look in a well fitted white blouse.

lauras8 [sign in to see picture]

police uniform all the way!! sooo sexy and authoritative!

Heart2Heart [sign in to see picture]

School girl! Its the whole corrupting innocence thing ;D

Iwish [sign in to see picture]

Nurse outfit for me,really gets me going,if only I knew any nurses.

Big Dickie [sign in to see picture]

Seretary out fit,

glasses

white blouse

Black pencil skirt

stockings, suspender belt

bra

and stiletoes

Hows sexy xxxxx

I have to agree with Big Dickie, very sexy

benjy [sign in to see picture]

am i the only one on here that my favourte would be a woman dressed in a tennies outfit .... i know i am wierd

I don't think you are benjy, I'd forgotten about that, especially with white frilly knickers.

dotdashdot [sign in to see picture]

Always had a thing for lifeguards as I grew up by the beach. They're always soo hot and tanned with amazing bodies!

I work in a hospital so I no longer find doctors in scrubs attractive! But still firemen, policemen and army men ;) xx

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.