• What uniforms turns you on the most & why?

Iwish [sign in to see picture]

Nurse outfit really gets me going.

boing-boing [sign in to see picture]

It's got to be either school girl or police woman... depending on my mood! Camo outfits are the worst...

Bladebabe [sign in to see picture]

It's a cliche I know but firemen or police-mmmm oh and rugby league players, great thighs!

kinkycop [sign in to see picture]

I have more uniform, from yesterday. I will upload some pictures soon when my dads out the house! I do have a thing for latex gloves, even time I see a lady wearing some I do fancy give her a packet of sample lub! police officers is one for me!

sh4ag [sign in to see picture]

for me its close between a maids outfit and a nurses one but my oh did wear a massuse outfit and it looked pretty amazing

Chris Stefani [sign in to see picture]

I quite like the maids outfits. As said earlier, I think it's because of the short flighty skirt and the chance of bending her over and going for it!

I do quite like the schoolgirl get-up, but more the proper thing (grey/black skirt, blouse, tie, white knee-high socks, pigtails, jumper maybe?) than a lot of the sets you see (which are a tartan skirt and a wraparound top). I sound like a perv saying that, but I can assure you I'm not into kiddy fiddling! Again though, it's the short flighty skirts that do it for me I think as well as the look of innocence.

Sexy secretary perhaps? Quite like the idea of making a mess of a sexy secretary's glasses ;-) That said, it's a bit of a cliche that one.

Of course the sexy nurse works too - gotta be a shiny PVC nurses outfit for full effect though, for me!

MissBoo [sign in to see picture]

I prefer seeing a man in a nice suit to a uniform, but I'm not opposed to seeing a man in police uniform! Or sailor is quite nice :) Definitely not military as my dad used to be in the Army and it just makes me think of him... Wrong!! I like rugby men too :)

lover222 [sign in to see picture]

For me it has 2 be a nurses outfit!!! My wife likes a spiderman outfit!

WheeledDeviant [sign in to see picture]

French Maid, or Nurse(well fantasy nurse)

...or anything involving catsuits.

xxfidgetxx [sign in to see picture]

Gotta be a fireman - the thought of being rescued by some tall strong muscular man....

TTurtle [sign in to see picture]

Simple..school :)

chickylicky [sign in to see picture]

Fireman! Don't think its the uniform though, more the thought of sliding down his pole and " My goodness what a big hose u've got there!" ;-) Also partial to a squaddie or two.........

kinkycop [sign in to see picture]

school was my worse enemy!

I still with police uniforms! I love the power factor!

I do have the fancy of impersonate as a police officer! yes my local police station doesn't check for warrent cards when uniformed offficers give a wave and back door is unlocked by a botton! and crashed a police officer's birthday party!

yes my station has a small bar sell low-alcoholic drinks on the second flooralso!, then I meet up with a special constable! the we both are in the back room somewhere in the station!

we have sex she orgams and give me a massive love bit on my shoulder to muffle her pleasure sounds, and squirts everywhere and the odd love bit pain and extreme pleasure makes me cum hards and she has her hands over my mouth to quite me down!

But the Inspector knocks on the door and walks in she surpised has seen us just finished, her face is shocked and biting her bottom lip, but in that look theres a cheeky smurk, I say its my first time having sex inspector. The inspector replies, ok you got afew mins before the birthday cake is ready, I didn't see anything just get you cloths on and good job of making her feel empty. just don't say a word to anyone!

once we got dress, we headed back to the bar were the birthday is the officer has blown out his candles and the cakes cut we all give a piece! but one officer replies you can't aim for your mouth, I replied whys that, look you have icing on yourself! I say oh dear! then others laugh! then the Inpector says out loud your very good at making icing messy! with a cheeky grin, then all officers notice me and the female officer are out of breath, one officer says when you two been, I reply she got a load of sticky icing! a monents silence and my heart racing, the monents pause felt like 10sec, but most officers suddenly laugh and drinking about it!

Then later I walk out the police station with some cake and nice feeling inside me of sexual satifed feeling!

don't worry this didn't happen in real life!! I wish it did!

chickylicky [sign in to see picture]

Smirking here at u loving ur fireman's helmet ;-)

killerbunny [sign in to see picture]

Cop..Like to fuck a police...

greenlantern [sign in to see picture]

Probably a dirrrrty nun for me

Cat Lady [sign in to see picture]

Napoleonic military uniforms...

afraidnotscared [sign in to see picture]

Chris Stefani wrote:

I do quite like the schoolgirl get-up, but more the proper thing (grey/black skirt, blouse, tie, white knee-high socks, pigtails, jumper maybe?) than a lot of the sets you see (which are a tartan skirt and a wraparound top). I sound like a perv saying that, but I can assure you I'm not into kiddy fiddling! Again though, it's the short flighty skirts that do it for me I think as well as the look of innocence.

I'm going to sound like a drooling pervert too, because I agree with every word of that!

With uniforms in general - but especially school uniforms - the more authentic the better.

TTurtle [sign in to see picture]

afraidnotscared wrote:

Chris Stefani wrote:

I'm going to sound like a drooling pervert too, because I agree with every word of that!

With uniforms in general - but especially school uniforms - the more authentic the better.

*hands up* you've got me, +1 to the drooling pervert list. Agreed on authenticity..the tartan skirt thing..naa never that

afraidnotscared [sign in to see picture]

TTurtle wrote:

afraidnotscared wrote:

Chris Stefani wrote:

*hands up* you've got me, +1 to the drooling pervert list. Agreed on authenticity..the tartan skirt thing..naa never that

It's always good to meet another drooling pervert - maybe we should start a support group...!

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.