• What uniforms turns you on the most & why?

    1336744492
    Iwish [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Major
    • Posts: 205
    • Joined: 8 Aug 2011

    Nurse outfit really gets me going.

    1336747482
    boing-boing [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 137
    • Joined: 16 Mar 2012

    It's got to be either school girl or police woman... depending on my mood! Camo outfits are the worst...

    1336750480
    Bladebabe [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Lieutenant Colonel
    • Posts: 286
    • Joined: 22 Aug 2011

    It's a cliche I know but firemen or police-mmmm oh and rugby league players, great thighs!

    1336754265
    kinkycop [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Colonel
    • Posts: 444
    • Joined: 28 Nov 2009

    I have more uniform, from yesterday. I will upload some pictures soon when my dads out the house! I do have a thing for latex gloves, even time I see a lady wearing some I do fancy give her a packet of sample lub! police officers is one for me!

    1336754671
    sh4ag [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Major
    • Posts: 111
    • Joined: 11 Jul 2009

    for me its close between a maids outfit and a nurses one but my oh did wear a massuse outfit and it looked pretty amazing

    1336764649
    Chris Stefani [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Captain
    • Posts: 59
    • Joined: 2 Apr 2010

    I quite like the maids outfits. As said earlier, I think it's because of the short flighty skirt and the chance of bending her over and going for it!

    I do quite like the schoolgirl get-up, but more the proper thing (grey/black skirt, blouse, tie, white knee-high socks, pigtails, jumper maybe?) than a lot of the sets you see (which are a tartan skirt and a wraparound top). I sound like a perv saying that, but I can assure you I'm not into kiddy fiddling! Again though, it's the short flighty skirts that do it for me I think as well as the look of innocence.

    Sexy secretary perhaps? Quite like the idea of making a mess of a sexy secretary's glasses ;-) That said, it's a bit of a cliche that one.

    Of course the sexy nurse works too - gotta be a shiny PVC nurses outfit for full effect though, for me!

    1336766816
    MissBoo [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Lieutenant Colonel
    • Posts: 147
    • Joined: 22 Mar 2012

    I prefer seeing a man in a nice suit to a uniform, but I'm not opposed to seeing a man in police uniform! Or sailor is quite nice :) Definitely not military as my dad used to be in the Army and it just makes me think of him... Wrong!! I like rugby men too :)

    1336767364
    lover222 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Lieutenant
    • Posts: 59
    • Joined: 1 Nov 2010

    For me it has 2 be a nurses outfit!!! My wife likes a spiderman outfit!

    1336850115
    WheeledDeviant [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Officer Cadet
    • Posts: 7
    • Joined: 12 May 2012

    French Maid, or Nurse(well fantasy nurse)

    ...or anything involving catsuits.

    1337468325
    xxfidgetxx [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Officer Cadet
    • Posts: 4
    • Joined: 19 May 2012

    Gotta be a fireman - the thought of being rescued by some tall strong muscular man....

    1337468437
    TTurtle [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 1149
    • Joined: 2 Feb 2010

    Simple..school :)

    1337469372
    chickylicky [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Lieutenant
    • Posts: 45
    • Joined: 17 Jan 2011

    Fireman! Don't think its the uniform though, more the thought of sliding down his pole and " My goodness what a big hose u've got there!" ;-) Also partial to a squaddie or two.........

    1337471423
    kinkycop [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Colonel
    • Posts: 444
    • Joined: 28 Nov 2009

    school was my worse enemy!

    I still with police uniforms! I love the power factor!

    I do have the fancy of impersonate as a police officer! yes my local police station doesn't check for warrent cards when uniformed offficers give a wave and back door is unlocked by a botton! and crashed a police officer's birthday party!

    yes my station has a small bar sell low-alcoholic drinks on the second flooralso!, then I meet up with a special constable! the we both are in the back room somewhere in the station!

    we have sex she orgams and give me a massive love bit on my shoulder to muffle her pleasure sounds, and squirts everywhere and the odd love bit pain and extreme pleasure makes me cum hards and she has her hands over my mouth to quite me down!

    But the Inspector knocks on the door and walks in she surpised has seen us just finished, her face is shocked and biting her bottom lip, but in that look theres a cheeky smurk, I say its my first time having sex inspector. The inspector replies, ok you got afew mins before the birthday cake is ready, I didn't see anything just get you cloths on and good job of making her feel empty. just don't say a word to anyone!

    once we got dress, we headed back to the bar were the birthday is the officer has blown out his candles and the cakes cut we all give a piece! but one officer replies you can't aim for your mouth, I replied whys that, look you have icing on yourself! I say oh dear! then others laugh! then the Inpector says out loud your very good at making icing messy! with a cheeky grin, then all officers notice me and the female officer are out of breath, one officer says when you two been, I reply she got a load of sticky icing! a monents silence and my heart racing, the monents pause felt like 10sec, but most officers suddenly laugh and drinking about it!

    Then later I walk out the police station with some cake and nice feeling inside me of sexual satifed feeling!

    don't worry this didn't happen in real life!! I wish it did!

    1337473790
    chickylicky [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Lieutenant
    • Posts: 45
    • Joined: 17 Jan 2011

    Smirking here at u loving ur fireman's helmet ;-)

    1337796213
    killerbunny [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Colonel
    • Posts: 459
    • Joined: 21 May 2012

    Cop..Like to fuck a police...

    1337796944
    greenlantern [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Captain
    • Posts: 86
    • Joined: 10 Jul 2009

    Probably a dirrrrty nun for me

    1337798249
    Cat Lady [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 1078
    • Joined: 5 Feb 2012

    Napoleonic military uniforms...

    1337856398
    afraidnotscared [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Major
    • Posts: 183
    • Joined: 11 Dec 2011

    Chris Stefani wrote:

    I do quite like the schoolgirl get-up, but more the proper thing (grey/black skirt, blouse, tie, white knee-high socks, pigtails, jumper maybe?) than a lot of the sets you see (which are a tartan skirt and a wraparound top). I sound like a perv saying that, but I can assure you I'm not into kiddy fiddling! Again though, it's the short flighty skirts that do it for me I think as well as the look of innocence.

    I'm going to sound like a drooling pervert too, because I agree with every word of that!

    With uniforms in general - but especially school uniforms - the more authentic the better.

    1337857000
    TTurtle [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 1149
    • Joined: 2 Feb 2010

    afraidnotscared wrote:

    Chris Stefani wrote:

    I do quite like the schoolgirl get-up, but more the proper thing (grey/black skirt, blouse, tie, white knee-high socks, pigtails, jumper maybe?) than a lot of the sets you see (which are a tartan skirt and a wraparound top). I sound like a perv saying that, but I can assure you I'm not into kiddy fiddling! Again though, it's the short flighty skirts that do it for me I think as well as the look of innocence.

    I'm going to sound like a drooling pervert too, because I agree with every word of that!

    With uniforms in general - but especially school uniforms - the more authentic the better.

    *hands up* you've got me, +1 to the drooling pervert list. Agreed on authenticity..the tartan skirt thing..naa never that

    1337859471
    afraidnotscared [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Major
    • Posts: 183
    • Joined: 11 Dec 2011

    TTurtle wrote:

    afraidnotscared wrote:

    Chris Stefani wrote:

    I do quite like the schoolgirl get-up, but more the proper thing (grey/black skirt, blouse, tie, white knee-high socks, pigtails, jumper maybe?) than a lot of the sets you see (which are a tartan skirt and a wraparound top). I sound like a perv saying that, but I can assure you I'm not into kiddy fiddling! Again though, it's the short flighty skirts that do it for me I think as well as the look of innocence.

    I'm going to sound like a drooling pervert too, because I agree with every word of that!

    With uniforms in general - but especially school uniforms - the more authentic the better.

    *hands up* you've got me, +1 to the drooling pervert list. Agreed on authenticity..the tartan skirt thing..naa never that

    It's always good to meet another drooling pervert - maybe we should start a support group...!

    Post a reply to this thread

    Please sign in to post messages to the forum.