• What uniforms turns you on the most & why?

Caliente [sign in to see picture]

Ddiggler wrote:

We had a 50 shades night I started off in a suit then tied her to the bed blind folded her left the room very quick change and entered the room with just jeans on and lifted the blind fold she was wet right away ended up at great night.

I would not say no to that!

mysteron [sign in to see picture]

I actually like most uniforms on women as it normally means more power in t he bedroom. That's the only way I can get my Mrs to be more dominant in the bedroom.

I still can't wait for the day she dresses up as a strict head mistress ! have been hinting but so far it's fallen on deaf ears.

Just got to keep trying.

VioletWolf [sign in to see picture]

Fireman for me 😍 I like the smell of smoke, and the idea of the sweat and soot across his face, and the heat, and the puns! Oh the puns, "can I slide down your pole?" etc. And I think maybe it's the whole being saved thing. And I have the most respect for firefighters because they put their lives at risk every day.
    As for what I would wear, I'm not fussed. I've been dressed as a gangster girl, secretary, masseuse, nurse, I'm happy to go with whatever my partners have wanted.

wildflower [sign in to see picture]

VioletWolf wrote:

Fireman for me 😍 I like the smell of smoke, and the idea of the sweat and soot across his face, and the heat, and the puns! Oh the puns, "can I slide down your pole?" etc. And I think maybe it's the whole being saved thing. And I have the most respect for firefighters because they put their lives at risk every day.
    As for what I would wear, I'm not fussed. I've been dressed as a gangster girl, secretary, masseuse, nurse, I'm happy to go with whatever my partners have wanted.

100% same for me with the whole fireman thing .Even if I'm out and spot any firemen around I feel my heart skip a beat and a certain parts of me start to feel rather warm !

MysticalMayhem [sign in to see picture]

Army gear army gear army gear army gear...

VioletWolf [sign in to see picture]

Wildflower I'm the same, partner rolls his eyes at me and shakes his head because I get a little giddy when I see the fire engines 😂

Mayhem my bro was in the army, when I see a man in any of his army gear I just think how smart they look, can't see them in a sexual way!

MysticalMayhem [sign in to see picture]

It's the boots that do it for me. But on the same note, I have lots of firefighters in my family, and it does nowt for me!!

My wife is the same . She was thrilled to bits when 3 firmen walked into my friends shop to get access to the rear to put a fire out that was set by vandals . Well I think it was vandals , and the Mrs did go missing for a few mins...........................................

Anyway I did do the Friman thing in a roleplay in rescuing her in a flimsy nightie. I nearly killed myself in doing it hough as she is very heravy even doing a Firemans lift.

Vanilla_Kink [sign in to see picture]

Fireman, mechanic, gardener. Anything with baggy trousers and suspenders holding them up. Mixed with dirt and sweat. Yum

Vanilla_Kink wrote:

Fireman, mechanic, gardener. Anything with baggy trousers and suspenders holding them up. Mixed with dirt and sweat. Yum

What about building site worker ? As I help to run a firm of electricans its something quite easy for me to cobble up. Unfortunately its one thing that doesn't float the boat for my Mrs.

mysteron wrote:

Vanilla_Kink wrote:

What about building site worker ? As I help to run a firm of electricans its something quite easy for me to cobble up. Unfortunately its one thing that doesn't float the boat for my Mrs.

Oh yes definitely! I forgot about that one. As long as it's a builder that gets his hands dirty. Shame your partner isn't into it, my partner wears black trousers and shirt for work and I love that too. I have asked him to wear it for bedroom play but he said no :( he thinks he doesn't look good in it but he does.

Vanilla_Kink wrote:

mysteron wrote:

Vanilla_Kink wrote:

Oh yes definitely! I forgot about that one. As long as it's a builder that gets his hands dirty. Shame your partner isn't into it, my partner wears black trousers and shirt for work and I love that too. I have asked him to wear it for bedroom play but he said no :( he thinks he doesn't look good in it but he does.

Just pounce on him when he gets through the door and frog march him to the bedroom lol

mysteron wrote:

Vanilla_Kink wrote:

mysteron wrote:

Vanilla_Kink wrote:

Just pounce on him when he gets through the door and frog march him to the bedroom lol

He's mean and changes at work before he comes home. Probably so he doesn't get pounced on lol!

Vanilla_Kink wrote:

mysteron wrote:

Vanilla_Kink wrote:

mysteron wrote:

Vanilla_Kink wrote:

He's mean and changes at work before he comes home. Probably so he doesn't get pounced on lol!

That is mean

Mrs Grey [sign in to see picture]

American Navy white uniform. A long time ago I went out with one & posed naked in it for him ;-)

A new one is French fireman, particularly the ones in the calendar (google!). I would so like to find myself in the shower with the one in the shower & give him a BJ.

I love Christina Aguilera's Candyman song and the uniforms she wears in those. Although she looks stunning in the video, I'm not attracted to her. Put Kelly Brook in them though....

Horny 24/7 [sign in to see picture]

I love a sexy nurse uniform or a sexy maid uniform like a load of others too but there my main ones

It would be interesting if Lovehoney could do some sort of pole on here as to what are the popular uniforms are. Some forums allow you to do this and vote just the once .

I am gueessing womens costumes would be Schoolgirl,Nurse and French maid. Wouldn't like to say in wihich order .

For guys costumes I reckon the Fireman would be right up there.probably followed by the Police man . Some ladies likedto be handcuffed .

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.