• Buying worn underwear

kinkycop [sign in to see picture]

Nice!

I am also going to check my local cop shop for surplus ex-police boots in size 5! good chance of a female officer wearing them!

RedCheeks [sign in to see picture]

Have never sold my worn panties before but have swapped some old and very well worn boots for a pair of shiny new heels from a foot lover Worked out a pretty good exchange for both of us.

ProvocativePanties [sign in to see picture]

alwayssingle:( wrote:

No its not illegal!!

I am still trying to find used ladies socks, but no luck!! I know its an odd fetish!

I sell used socks :) lol xoxo

kinkycop [sign in to see picture]

Kinkygentleman wrote:

any ladies wishing to flog secondhand items - be they underwear or normal clothing - bear me in mind :)

Yeah I going to ask my local police surplus store for worn police boots, I am hoping for the local inpector's boots she a nice mature girl in her 30-40s! NICE

But I hope not to have them dis infected or any oder spray! just purchased for £60 and not cleaned etc!

I think the bad thing that can happen is she finds out, I don't know want she do..... she might take them off me or something like that! or since police boot allowance is getting lower, I am she might supply me with her boots personally! or I might end up with the my local beat manger's boot hes about 20stone and boldish!! thats the thing i am worried about buying used cloths?

I surpose that be embarrment to the force if the papers report police officer are selling their used boots to someone with a foot fetish to fund new boots

The one off will be ok!

LOVE [sign in to see picture]

my boy friend has other lovers and sometimes i ask him to bring me used knickers from his other lovers

on a couple of times he has brought me some to wear

i like to wear them makes sex bit more exciting for us both

DOC1 [sign in to see picture]

LOVE wrote:

my boy friend has other lovers and sometimes i ask him to bring me used knickers from his other lovers

on a couple of times he has brought me some to wear

i like to wear them makes sex bit more exciting for us both

that sounds awsom lol

xx

LIL_KNOWN69 [sign in to see picture]

hey if anyone can point me in the right direction, iv been trying to get my hands on some just to see what the whole experience is like lol :p i know it sounds weird but since the breakup im just seeking new adventures xx

LIL_KNOWN69 wrote:

hey if anyone can point me in the right direction, iv been trying to get my hands on some just to see what the whole experience is like lol :p i know it sounds weird but since the breakup im just seeking new adventures xx

Check out my website hun, the link is on my profile. I have lots of links to other lovely panty sellers too :) xoxo

katmiaow [sign in to see picture]

seems like quite a few people are interested in buying on here! i sell my used panties and am panty trust verified- my site is on my profile or you can email me xx

ukwanker [sign in to see picture]

Panty Trust verified is a great mark to have. I have never been disappointed with panties from those sellers

ukwanker wrote:

Panty Trust verified is a great mark to have. I have never been disappointed with panties from those sellers

You always get the best service from the panty trust girls! Many have been around for years and are the creme de la creme of panty sellers! I love being a panty trust girl, everyone I have met through the organisations is lovely, both buyers, sellers and volunteers :) xoxo

Rachey 28 [sign in to see picture]

Wow what a fab thread! on my profile on the swingers site i have a few pic's of me in sexy underwear, one last yr i was approached by a cross dresser wanting to buy my underwear (not worn) I felt odd about it so blocked this person! Then a man approached me and asked me to sell him my used underwear............so i went along with it, i took pic's on the ones for sale ((not on me)) sent him them, he choose paid to paypal, i wore them for how ever many days required ((sent him pics as proof)) and then sent the underwear recorded, for peace of mind! He then appeared on web cam and i was soooooo turned on by it watching him wank off and sniffing them WOW . -- Iv also tried on ebay but not really made a lot of money, plus you have to be cleaver on ebay thou about wording it etc.............can anyone reccommend any good adult auction sites or give me any tips i found off ebay people asked a lot about selling pic's and vid's which i did dabble in ((and was happy of the extra money)). There does seem a lot of interest in it but on the site im on ((swingers)) you have to wait for pople to ask you otherwise your account could maybe become suspended. (and i don't really want that) xx

Rachey 28 wrote:

Wow what a fab thread! on my profile on the swingers site i have a few pic's of me in sexy underwear, one last yr i was approached by a cross dresser wanting to buy my underwear (not worn) I felt odd about it so blocked this person! Then a man approached me and asked me to sell him my used underwear............so i went along with it, i took pic's on the ones for sale ((not on me)) sent him them, he choose paid to paypal, i wore them for how ever many days required ((sent him pics as proof)) and then sent the underwear recorded, for peace of mind! He then appeared on web cam and i was soooooo turned on by it watching him wank off and sniffing them WOW . -- Iv also tried on ebay but not really made a lot of money, plus you have to be cleaver on ebay thou about wording it etc.............can anyone reccommend any good adult auction sites or give me any tips i found off ebay people asked a lot about selling pic's and vid's which i did dabble in ((and was happy of the extra money)). There does seem a lot of interest in it but on the site im on ((swingers)) you have to wait for pople to ask you otherwise your account could maybe become suspended. (and i don't really want that) xx

The best way to avoid suspension/having your account blocked etc is not to use PayPal. Their terms and conditions do not allow "adult services or goods" which includes used underwear. I know so many girls who have thought they could get away with it but PayPal is very sneaky and manages to track down the majority of used panty sellers! You get a fine of about £300 and your account blocked for about a year. Ebanned and Myusedpantystore are the most well known and legitimate ways to sell online :) I've been selling for about 9months now and have had no problems xoxo

DOC1 [sign in to see picture]

Rachey 28 wrote:

r u on chat xx

Chesty100 [sign in to see picture]

After seeing how popular it is I wouldnt mind selling some of my worn items, lacy footsies, hold ups, tights, stockings, bras and panties. I see Ebay do sell them if what I am looking at is correct?! States 'not for sexual purposes- will be washed before being sent out' 'Well worn'- that seems to be the words people look for...any suggestions would be good...thanks

fistinglover69 [sign in to see picture]

ha ha ha

japan have vending machines for them

[suspended user]

suspended user

try fetlife they'll jump on you straight away

Chesty100 [sign in to see picture]

Hahaha...literally!?! I will check it out- thanks :) Guessing they would want pics too.. I dont mind the camera so nothing to fear on that front lol

ItsTaylorDean [sign in to see picture]

kinkycop wrote:

No its not illegal!!

I am still trying to find used ladies socks, but no luck!! I know its an odd fetish!

There's a few places to buy socks kinkycop! I often sell them too haha

[suspended user]

suspended user

socks????

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.