• Buying worn underwear

northernuk [sign in to see picture]

I love the idea of this!

LeeP2345 [sign in to see picture]

Little Strummer Boy [sign in to see picture]

Mammame wrote:

I thought of doing this...kinda like the turn on of a guy getting off over my knickers lol. I looked into it and it didn't look like there was much demand for it? X

I think you might be surprised...

GarynChrissy [sign in to see picture]

I sent off a pair of worn tights off today after being asked for them 

delilahxx [sign in to see picture]

I can't imagine selling my worn panties to a stranger, it would feel strange to me. But I can see the appeal.

This morning I sent my worn panties to someone special, he asked for me to wear them all day and cum in them, which I did, its exciting to think of him receiving them but that is because we have a connection.

Mammame [sign in to see picture]

Delilah that sounds hot :)
    Perhaps I'll look into it again? X

ShannonMarlene [sign in to see picture]

I've actually got quite a few pairs to sell. My regular guy hasn't gotten back in touch ):

Don_Don [sign in to see picture]

I don't really see the attraction.... Although that's maybe because to me used panties are usualy something I trip on when I get up in the middle of the night  to go to the toilet and trip on in the dark.

pete_perv [sign in to see picture]

I love worn undies most deffinatley my wifes. I prefer to know the persons whose undies I have.

Although I offer a word of caution to us Gents who love worn undies and have teenage daughetrs make sure you know who's is who's undies. Although my teenage daughter is 17 its very very taboo to go there with them. 

ShannonMarlene wrote:

Yeah, my usual guy hasn't got back in touch. It's shame, have beautiful, very expensive panties he'd have loved ):

Maybe his situation has changed...sometimes these things happen. Guess hes the one that is missing out

ShannonMarlene [sign in to see picture]

Maybe, he could have said though, I know he's gotten my messages. I'll just have to find someone else now, they're lovely, expensive panties and I can't bare to just throw them away. ):

LilMissMardyBum [sign in to see picture]

id have to pay people to take mine away lmfao 

Don_Don [sign in to see picture]

LilMissMardyBum wrote:

id have to pay people to take mine away lmfao 

LOL.... so how much we talkin?

ShannonMarlene wrote:

Maybe, he could have said though, I know he's gotten my messages. I'll just have to find someone else now, they're lovely, expensive panties and I can't bare to just throw them away. ):

Aww that is a shame. Bet he's kicking himself right about now

mikedhf [sign in to see picture]

There is a huge demand for things like this is more common than people realise. I have a huge underwear fetish cannot deny it never brought any been tempted before in the past. However when i started my current relationship i found that i really really like to buy women underwear js more than anything cause i try and buy things that are comfortable and sexy for every day wear. I find it such a turn on knowing my partner is wearing underwear i brought her as a matter of fact she now lets me buy all of her underwear and threw all of her old undies away and i have never once gotten it wrong. I always get exactly what my partner wants and don't need here to be with me to buy her undies and it is great. she did when we were new to relstionship i told her about my underwear fetish and she wore undies and pjs and allowed me to take them home with me as it was a long distance relationship. I do wish i had more lady friends though cause i would honestly love to go shopping for undies with them and give opinions on such things it's just my thing. If i was single though probably would buy worn undies i still look at websites with stuff like that from time to time but if i did ever buy some would prefer to buy them myself get them to wear them for me.

pete_perv [sign in to see picture]

There is men out there who would pay, Although I have never thought of buying them as I just pinch my wifes for personal satisfaction.

Micky1987 [sign in to see picture]

I've bought a pair once when I was single was such a thrill. Couldn't wait to open the package they smelt amazing... I was in my early twenties at the time had a few girls I'd meet up with for casual fun but back then I couldn't of asked them for a pair in case they thought I was weird lol

But now I'm 27 been with my gf for 3 years have a very good sex life try anything together and she loves to tease me with her panties during foreplay putting the crouch up to my nose as she wanks my cock the smell drives me wild..

I have heard that selling used panties online is big business..

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.