• Buying worn underwear

AdventurousSexKitten [sign in to see picture]

Just looked on Ebay and found one seller. There certainly seems to be a demand and you would more than cover the cost of buying replacements looking at how much some are willing to pay.

Little Strummer Boy [sign in to see picture]

Well with the very likely outcome that i will come across as being a little odd i recently ordered some worn underwear from a seller who i found on LH (who will remian nameless) i was a bit worried that I would come across as a little weird but the seller was very kind, courteous and professional. I have to admit that since theve arrived theve remain in their very neat packaging as im too shy (or worried) about opening the. The whole experience was exciting and dare i say fun.

wildjezz [sign in to see picture]

Tell you something ive kept £20 in my wallet for ages and not touched it just incase i got offered to buy someones underwear,Dont think i could buy any when its just randon of the net i need some kind of interaction.

rubysoho [sign in to see picture]

never been tempted myself but i used to sell pics of my feet , and worn smelly shoes and socks to people  via ebay ... its quite tricky to sell them on there as you have to be suuuper careful with the wording , but it was quite lucrative at the time , i just .. ran outta used shoes !

furbygr [sign in to see picture]

furbygr [sign in to see picture]

Little Strummer Boy wrote:

What do people do with the sexy undies once theyve got them? is it a collection? for self pleasure? do you wear them?

all the above...

blonde vixen13 [sign in to see picture]

I'm skint.... Must start selling some undies in eBay lol

Well i now have a few pairs...although i'm not really sure what to do with them. Without some of the intimacy of sharing a partners, I just feel a little embarassed...problem is everyone who sells them seems so nice...

Jester91 [sign in to see picture]

wildjezz wrote:

This is one thing that has allways been in my mind,Many times when i was single i would of loved to of had the nerve and bought some,But the problem i would have would be have they really been worn/It could be a man doing the sending and not the female you think/and the STI.

The closest ive been is when i first got with a girl and then told her about my panty fetish she liked the idea and actually liked the thought of me wearing her worn ones,So as we didn't live together she would send them to me through the post,I loved that alot.

Then the second nearest of doing it with someone i didn't know was just have pictures sent to me of a girl showing me her worn underwear,O the good old times of msn chatrooms lol

Does anyone know of anyone who has bought underwear from someone they dont know?

Me. Lol

I've only done it once! But it was thrilling! Paid £25 for a stranger i'd never met to wear her thong for 48 hours, she also surprised me with 10 pictures of herself wearing said underwear. Was great! I'm very aroused by scent and smells, was the reason i did it. Nothing more pure womanly than the scent of her worn panties. Very taboo fetish of course, but if you are interested in it, my experience was very positive. Only reason i haven't revisited it is because i'm very particular about my underwear preferences, still, well worth it.

MSJ6952 [sign in to see picture]

Love the smell of used panties. I know its a growing trend that the ladies are selling their used undies online 

ShannonMarlene [sign in to see picture]

I've never bought used ones but I did sell some of mine to a lovely cross-dresser not too long ago.
    He said he loves the feeling of women's lingerie and hosiery and likes them more when they're used because they have a story behind them

Good to see others are experiencing the joys, either as a buyer or seller.

It can be an expensivepursuit though

MSJ6952 [sign in to see picture]

ShannonMarlene wrote:

I've never bought used ones but I did sell some of mine to a lovely cross-dresser not too long ago.
    He said he loves the feeling of women's lingerie and hosiery and likes them more when they're used because they have a story behind them

True. Better with a story behind them
    muffinmuffinmuffin [sign in to see picture]

I have thought about doing this before as i totally get why people are into it. But as i'm a curvacious gal i wasn't sure if i'd fit into alot of mens fantasies when it comes to it.

GarynChrissy [sign in to see picture]

I am a curvy girl and I have sold used and worn pairs of tights, knickers even had one guy ask for a bra

ShannonMarlene [sign in to see picture]

Muffin, I am too. Very curvy.
    A lot of men really like that (:

Mammame [sign in to see picture]

I thought of doing this...kinda like the turn on of a guy getting off over my knickers lol. I looked into it and it didn't look like there was much demand for it? X

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.