• Sex in High Heels!

[suspended user]

suspended user

high heels suspenders and a whip mmmmmmm

LittleMiss1981UK [sign in to see picture]

I got some new Laboutins for Christmas. I really can't wait to try them out in the bedroom ;-)

I got some new Laboutins for Christmas. I really can't wait to try them out in the bedroom ;-)

Inara14 [sign in to see picture]

LittleMiss1981UK wrote:

Oooh you should post a photo! ;)

muchkin [sign in to see picture]

I would LOVE to wear my heels but the husband is too afraid ill hurt him. I only own a few pairs of heels as i cant really walk in them to be honest. My shoe collection consists of flip flops and checked slip on vans lol. I can buy knee high boots because my feet are a size anywhere from a 2 1/2 to a size 4 and i have big legs, no matter where i shop, i cant find a pair that fit and are comfy.

But i like the idea that someone said about tying ribbon around my feet and up my calf to the knee and tying it in a big bow, that sounds quite sexy, so will be getting some black ribbon at the weekend and will be trying that out.

Inara14 wrote:

LittleMiss1981UK wrote:

I will. My shoe collection is extensive. Over 200 pairs lol

Seduced [sign in to see picture]

LittleMiss1981UK wrote:

Inara14 wrote:

LittleMiss1981UK wrote:

JEEZ

And I thought my little sister was bad lol!

Seduced wrote:

LittleMiss1981UK wrote:

Inara14 wrote:

LittleMiss1981UK wrote:

JEEZ

And I thought my little sister was bad lol!

My nickname is Imeda Marcos. Because I have about 200 pairs here and about 50 in our villa in Spain lol

SweetHoneyBee [sign in to see picture]

I love to wear a certain pair of heels that make me 6'1" and quite imposing!!!

SHB

I-Love-Women x [sign in to see picture]

Loves huni wrote:

infact i think ill upload a footsy picture as my new dp :D

xx

Very very nice indeed

[suspended user]

suspended user

SweetHoneyBee wrote:

SHB

would love to see you in them sweethoney

DeCymru [sign in to see picture]

Love sex with a pair of heels kicking about - either on my other half or me!

[suspended user]

suspended user

shwmae bach nothing like chasing sheep in high heels

Phantasma [sign in to see picture]

I think i scared my OH when i put her high heels on and started running in them - shes never let me near a pair again.

So no - havent done it would be quite happy to do so - shes a fair bit shorted than me so the height could be a bonus.

Dirty Red Angel [sign in to see picture]

SweetHoneyBee wrote:

SHB

I'm already this tall so although I love wearing heels its not always practical during sex since I tower above my OH and makes positioning a tad difficult

prisonedkiss_uk [sign in to see picture]

my partner i around the same high as me so it's abit hard but can be fun lol. i was out shopping with the sister and my mother before christmas for shoes and my sister goes "ooo these are lush" to which i reply "their definatly bed shoes" then they both replied "well we know what you get up to now" i just forgot where i was and my mam told my dad to GREAT!!!!

Inara14 [sign in to see picture]

prisonedkiss_uk wrote:

my partner i around the same high as me so it's abit hard but can be fun lol. i was out shopping with the sister and my mother before christmas for shoes and my sister goes "ooo these are lush" to which i reply "their definatly bed shoes" then they both replied "well we know what you get up to now" i just forgot where i was and my mam told my dad to GREAT!!!!

Haha - at least they found it amusing! I could imagine that with some parents, a slip of the tongue like that could go a lot worse!

MissFortune [sign in to see picture]

prisonedkiss_uk wrote:

my partner i around the same high as me so it's abit hard but can be fun lol.

Yeahhhh, that's my problem.

The OH has mentioned that he'd like to see me in stilettos, etc. Buuut I'm already 5'10+ and about the same height, if not very slightly taller, than him.

He doesn't mind, but it nonetheless makes me feel rather awkward when I'm towering over everyone, especially him. (I suppose it isn't so big a deal once horizontal, but it's just the matter of getting there from vertical...!)

xx

Northern lights [sign in to see picture]

Love to say that nice shoes are a standard fixture of the nights that involve a little glamour - the sight of Mrs Nl in her finest Lingerie, and five inch heels, does have a certain effect.....

And they stay on!

[suspended user]

suspended user

Northern lights wrote:

Love to say that nice shoes are a standard fixture of the nights that involve a little glamour - the sight of Mrs Nl in her finest Lingerie, and five inch heels, does have a certain effect.....

And they stay on!

lucky guy my oh has corns so can't and wont wear them ..perhaps i should get some for me that would freak her out ha ha ha

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.