• Sex in High Heels!

Despina Rose [sign in to see picture]

I do sometimes but I dont have heels just for sex. If I wear heals, I usually wear my corset, stockings and heels. I like to surprise my OH with them, but he's usually in my bedroom and would know why if I asked him to leave for a few minutes, tried that already. I cant use the bathroom as I live with my mum and brother.

Despina Rose [sign in to see picture]

Avrielle_Aniko wrote:

Which has just made me think!

Ladies, when you wear your sex heels, do you wear them for your OH, or do you wear them to turn yourself on?

Nothing quite gets me going like lying in missionary position with my legs in the air so I can see my boots waving around behind my OH!

A bit of both really, I do feel sexier wearing them but I know the OH appreciates them.

titania [sign in to see picture]

Avrielle_Aniko wrote:

Ladies, when you wear your sex heels, do you wear them for your OH, or do you wear them to turn yourself on?

Nothing quite gets me going like lying in missionary position with my legs in the air so I can see my boots waving around behind my OH!

I love sexy heels but unfortunately my partner does not (ditto stockings, suspenders, etc). This means I only have the one pair which I basically wear for solo play or when taking pictures to send to my OH. Ok, hes not keen on the shoes but it helps get me in the mood for the pics!

So, they're really for me as I feel sexy when I'm wearing them. I'd love to buy more but as OH isn't keen can't really justify them, so I just slaver over the ones on here!

I've never been able to wear boots as I've got massive calves (from swimming and cycling) and can't get them to fit. However, I am very tempted by these: http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=17481. If only they were a bit cheaper...

[suspended user]

suspended user

try clarks they do some extra sizes and i have seen some real sexy leather boots on there shop fronts

sam [sign in to see picture]

i recently bought some knee high pirate boots with 3 and half inch spike, i have tried wearing them during sex but was to afraid of hurting the mr so i took them off.

tronic [sign in to see picture]

Look on the bright side sam, if you had have jabbed him he could have exclaimed 'Arrrr!' and it all would have fitted together nicely.

I dream of a woman in nice shoes or boots, but it is not OH's penchant. She has been buying nicer shoes more recently, but nothing with heels or suchlike. Something to do with muscly calf area or discomfort. I've tried explaining that the likelihood is she won't need to stand up in them for very long as I will be intent on off-feet-sweeping at a moment's notice, but it doesn't seem to work. Yet anyway.

KittyPurry [sign in to see picture]

Avrielle_Aniko wrote:

I wear them mainly for me actually, I don't think DD is all that fussed about them (though I might be wrong!)

Me wearing heels is really good for both of us for standing up kissing and sex as it makes the height difference a little easier to work with!

xxKPxx

DrtyBoy [sign in to see picture]

I have been injured by heels in bed before, so its great to see and use in foreplay, but when it comes to doing the deed in bed and throwing her around i want them off!!

Ilovemyman [sign in to see picture]

WandA wrote:

Ilovemyman wrote:

I've got some lovely sex shoes, and i only wear them indoors if i know we are going to be having sex.

Hehe. Bet the OH likes coming home noticing you in 'em!

Yes he does

Avrielle_Aniko wrote:

Just for him, i'm not bothered really

WandA [sign in to see picture]

Perhaps bumping it at 12am isn't the best way to revive this topic AA...

Alicia D'amore [sign in to see picture]

Ahhh heels!

I got a beautiful pair of boots for the winter, grey and slouchy with a small and not too crippling heel (I'm trying to get back into heel wearing, it's a passion and I hate my "issues" stopping me doing things I'm passionate about so I'm in heel training :P) but the heel wore through within about 3 wears so I'll have to return them soon *sad face*

I also recently bought a killer pair of red heels recently which will be my new "go to" shoes for bedroom posing :P

Adx

Miss-Nomer [sign in to see picture]

Yay, it's a thread I've posted on before! *snuggles comfortable old thread*
    I have several pairs of shoes/boots that I've never worn out of the house. If I see a beautiful, but completely impractical pair, I can justify them to myself as half-ornament/half sexual pleasure aid. Is awesome. I love my beautiful but impractical shoes. I tend to think people would assume I'm a transexual if I wore them out (although, that hasn't stopped me on a couple of occasions with one of the more 'demure' 5" heeled pairs). 6'3"+ women aren't that common, and I do like to wear a lot of eye make-up =/ but they're perfect for being a towering, amazonian dominatrix about the bedroom. I wish I had more occasions for some of them, though -- I worry they get sad being stuck in a box, whilst my shorter pretty shoes get to look around town.

Mr Monster [sign in to see picture]

WandA wrote:

Perhaps bumping it at 12am isn't the best way to revive this topic AA...

Where do you think vampire threads come from, WandA?

We'll have to lay this one to rest with an 8-inch black patent ballet boot through its heart, before it sucks us all dry! Mind you, though ...

Mr Monster [sign in to see picture]

Where was I? Oh, yes; boots.

Currently looking for something nice for Mrs Monster's luscious legs. The other day, though, at a rather unexpected time I was prodded in the buttock by an errant belt buckle. Long story. Anyway, the sensation got me thinking - even the spikiest and most ticklish of heels tend to be pointing the wrong way once you're actively engaged with the OH. Has any of you beautiful deviants ever tried riding boots with spurs? I imagine they have interesting possibilities, especially the pinwheel-like design. Please tell all, and how the bedding fared!

SueVanDouser [sign in to see picture]

I think sex in heels or boots can be very erotic.

I don't put them on specially for sex, but if they don't come off beforehand then I'm more than happy to keep them on for it.

CurlyCoupleWife [sign in to see picture]

Hey AA, I just wondered if you knew about VivaLaDiva - they do all manner of width fittings on pretty shoes & boots, might be worth a look?

(I know you've got a bad foot at the moment but you could do sultry sitting down, legs crossed accentuating pretty shoes & legs)

CCW x

Vampyrewillow [sign in to see picture]

I don't own alot of shoes because i can't afford lots, so i have a few staple pairs!

i have knee high victrian style boots, they are gorgeous and work for going out, halloween and in the bedroom!

i have a pair of high heel court shoes and they work for going out, daytime wanderings and bedroom fun!

and then i have two other pairs of heels that are mainly for going out not really for bedroom!

i am looking for a nice pair of red satin style shoes with big heels (not stilletto i'm big and would topple off!) that are cheap for the bedroom!

VW x

Seduced [sign in to see picture]

Just bought these for J...

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/PURPLE-THIGH-HIGH-RUCHED-SOFT-OVER-KNEE-BOOTS-ANY-SIZE-/360276273845?pt=Women_s_Shoes&var=&hash=item92af17f5cd

[img]http://i.ebayimg.com/24/!BwoJLrw!Wk~$(KGrHqR,!hYEv1+0Ei-JBMJ5UdBHUw~~_35.JPG[/img]

Hope she likes them...

She has a thing for shoes and boots.

Anyway, I hope I get to see these upside down xxx

smirnoff09 [sign in to see picture]

sex in heels...a must when you are as short as I am lol

I have convinced OH to buy me a fair few pairs of shoes because I have explained how amazing they will be to wear for his pleasure...for some reason this never fails lol

smirnoff09 [sign in to see picture]

seduced the boots are gorgeous..hope you both enjoy them

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.