• Sex in High Heels!

[suspended user]

suspended user

Sorry spelling got messed up there should of read we try to travel home in the dark then we allway's end up getting home late on a long journey

funandfrolics [sign in to see picture]

My OH and I regularly have sex with her in high heels, especially after a nice night out when shes been wearing her Louboutins!

But we also have a pair of hooker heels that are amazing for standing up sex, she is so petite that only when she has them on can we do it stood up, and for those who have not tried standing up face to face, i strongly recomend! It really rubs all the right spots!

Horny Pony [sign in to see picture]

They do help with a height difference and as you say monstergeeza if my man isn't quite so keen as I'd wish then I just pop on a pair of ridiculously high heels (and not much else) and he's right where I want him!

Firecracker [sign in to see picture]

Avrielle_Aniko wrote:

Yes! Yes! Yes! I love sex in high heels. Actual sex in high heels and a pair of fishnet stockings. Nothing sexier! Turns me on big time!

I agree, I like my sussies and stockings too, the feelings going from nylon to flesh is fab or high boots n a thong is good too x

lola69 [sign in to see picture]

i will have to try this i love my shoes :D

Aurora [sign in to see picture]

Hmmm!!! lurve sex while still wearing footwear . I have some 5" black patent leather which can be worn with stockings and suspenders and little else .

My knee length, black, patent leather, lace up boots always get me what I want and as they take an age to put on, they don't come off untill the end, though unlacing them and taking them off can be fore play to

My tapestry, victorian, lace up boots with appropriate corsets and bbustles also get me a lot of attention and rarely come off, adds to the fun.

All 3 are great for digging into a persons back or running up the torso andsome times wearing tights that have to be ripped open adds another dimesion

Horny Pony [sign in to see picture]

And add a full length mirror - it's shocking how sexy you look screwing, especially in heels.

SmoothOne [sign in to see picture]

emmilou wrote:

i'd love to just be lying on the bed with high heels and nowt else when the hubby comes in, but don't have the confidence 4 kids and one major op haven't exactly left me looking sexy!!........ would really LOVE a pair of thigh high boots, but know they wouldn't get worn

Play to your strengths. Corset / Babydoll, fishnets and thigh highs would still more than do the job! And to be honest, he'd more than love the fact that you've made the effort.

Equally, I don't think there is a man alive who walked in to find a woman in only thigh highs, bent over the dining table, who couldn't resist. The only challenge would be for him to last longer than a couple of minutes!!!

georga_73 [sign in to see picture]

I have a great pair of knee high heeled boots, that my hubby couldn't resist.

Have to get them out more often

Very apt profile pic, we can all see the welcome home view he'd be getting lol

I'll second that, i too have rugrats keeping me busy and I have scarring galore and severe lack of confidence but boots n crotchless panties win everytime xxxx

Firecracker wrote:

I'll second that, i too have rugrats keeping me busy and I have scarring galore and severe lack of confidence but boots n crotchless panties win everytime xxxx

Atta girl...High Five!

<~~~ nearest I could find!!!

Firecracker wrote:

<~~~ nearest I could find!!!

close enough lol at ya!

Big horn ya have in that pic there hun xxx

Firecracker wrote:

Congrats...you are the first person with the witty comment on it. High Five again!!!

SmoothOne wrote:

Firecracker wrote:

Congrats...you are the first person with the witty comment on it. High Five again!!!

:-p sarcy devil x

jav_ski [sign in to see picture]

OH finds heels helps herperfrom certain positions easier than if she was bare foot or wearing flats ... plus its one hell of a turn on for me and makes her pins look sinful lol

needmore [sign in to see picture]

My OH doesn't wear high heels to go out let alone for sex.....i'll have to keep dreaming...lol

jav_ski [sign in to see picture]

needmore wrote:

My OH doesn't wear high heels to go out let alone for sex.....i'll have to keep dreaming...lol

mine didnt either needmore i actually went out clothes shopping with her and bought them for her was sneaky bought her slightly higher ones than she would normally wear and have been adding half an inch a time cost me a fortune but were finally up to the tall boys lol

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.