• Sex in High Heels!

red_queen [sign in to see picture]

Mmmm...black suede over the knee boots that zip up the back...my fave and love to see them over his shoulders!!

Morbidia [sign in to see picture]

red_queen, thats hot!!! ^_^

i just stick to my army boots, lol

x x x

Naughty40 [sign in to see picture]

Jeez - forgot the last time that I managed to get my legs on his shoulders....its the age you know!!

I couldn't til i joined Slimming World!! One of the side effects of losing nearly 4 stone...although it is creeping back on now!! Boo!!

New man is 6ft 6in tho so is a mission!!

When i first met 'new man' i was at school and used to wear 10 hole Dr Martens with green and purple tartan laces...wish i still had those!! Can't believe he found me attractive then!!

Morbidia [sign in to see picture]

I love the look of Doc Martens, but they're painful to break in, owwies!

x x x

tallboy247 [sign in to see picture]

Do they still make Doc Mrtens Morbidia, l thought the factory had closed down? Do they do high heel Doc Martens then!!!

TB

Mucky Duck [sign in to see picture]

Ding ding ding ding ding ding ding! Oh yeah, sexy heels!

Bring it on, I've ruined a few decent bed set with some savage sex whilst the lady has been wearing a set of spikes! High heel boots, cowboy boots & those strappy greek sandals also give me that special feeling in my tummy banana!

Couple No. 7 [sign in to see picture]

We discovered this a while back when I bought 16cm heel stripper shoes for our Playboy party. I'm short and he's tall, and I usually can't take sex from behind while standing because of this difference. Well, with these shoes on, it was fine! I find it extremely kinky.

kinkboyuk [sign in to see picture]

Oh yes. They look so sexy. And once I'm tied up she can put the heels in certain places. Oof

eljay [sign in to see picture]

I have a few pairs of 6 inch peep toe, but they always have to be broken in in the bedroom prior to wearing them out ! (Unfortunatly, since my pic was taken the black ones have had to be chucked as after having them for about 6 years they eventually were just too worn!!)

DanielleMarie [sign in to see picture]

I have played with myself on webcam for someone in high heels, but never actually had sex in them.

Larissa [sign in to see picture]

Hubs and I have tried sex in heels a few times, but the last time was something between a disaster and a fiasco. After trying various positions around the bedroom, we ended up on the bed in 'missionary' All was going well until one of my heels caught in the duvet, ripped a hole in it and got me tangled like a fish in a net. It only took Hubs a moment to realise something was wrong - probably me wrestling with a 9 tog duvet - we both started giggling and had to take a break in proceedings to get me untangled from the bed. Our rule now is 'heels are fine anywhere except on the bed'.

The next move is to try thigh high boots. We're both looking forward to it. Just had a thought, would I wear stockings under the boots ?

eljay [sign in to see picture]

Yes. most definatly.

What I'm thinking is that if the boots come off, then you can slip into a strategicly placed pair of heels, you'll still have the stockings on for him to enjoy as they are wrapped round his shoulders, neck, ears......

Larissa [sign in to see picture]

Thanks for the advice, we'll try it pretty soon.

[suspended user]

suspended user

sex in high heels sounds good but must be like fucking in jelly unless you got something to hold onto

Lady Light [sign in to see picture]

I went to a friends birthday wearing a very skimpy mini dress and massive heels. When my partner picked me up and pulled outside my house he turned to me and shoved his hand up my dress. We then got into the back and had good sex. Still wearing the heels and the dress. We both found it really good and now whenever i go out my partner wants me to wear the same thing. :)

[suspended user]

suspended user

I fancy having sex in high heels with the oh but she just can't get them.But there are some nice flat heeled long lenght boots about now so can't wait till it get's warm outside again and take the oh for a drive in the estate car plent of room in the back xx

Lady Light [sign in to see picture]

Yeah drop the seats in the back and its a king size beds worth. Blacking the windows out to limo tint is a good idea too. On the motorway in the dark nobody can see through the window and see what your up to. x

[suspended user]

suspended user

Yea we know we triedto travel home in the dark when it's just us alway's end up getting home late on a long journey xx

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.