• Sex in High Heels!

lustyjoy [sign in to see picture]

Every time unless im already in bed

Honey Mate [sign in to see picture]

Other half has bought some but struggles to stand up in them, hoping to come home one night to find her wearing them spread on the bed waiting for me!

Never know [sign in to see picture]

Not a chance of me having sex in high heels. I can't even stand and no hope of walking.

hornycuple [sign in to see picture]

MrPink wrote:

Mrs P. isn't that keen on heels, either to wear herself to for me to wear. Unfortunately that extends to stockings as well. There's nothing quite like two pairs of stockinged legs together, and if at least one of them has heels on, that's a definite plus!

i know where your coming from mr. iv been pegged standing in middle of our room. my 6in heels forcing the shape of my body to recieve her. she was slow & sensual firstly as my balance aint good with shaky knees, she helps keep me up right by my hips, then one time she just started hard thrusting and let go until she banged me over and onto the couch luckily.That kinky night will stand out as one of my kinkiest ever.

Honey Mate [sign in to see picture]

Heels with toys what more could a guy want from his oh?

paulsballs [sign in to see picture]

my oh being a bit shorter than me high heels are essentual in the bed room, theres nothing better than pumping away with stilletoes digging in tour arse

Lovehoney - Dani [sign in to see picture]

I have a pair of Pleaser knee-high boots, 6 1/4" heels. They, along with some other shoes in my collection, are what I refer to as "shoes for lying down in". The extra height can come in handy for standing positions, and the heels make great handles. Squeaky and sweaty though!!

mysteron [sign in to see picture]

Off Topic

There are some thigh high boots avaialbe from LH. It may be worth phoning them to discuss your requirements and don't forget they have an excellent returns policy if they don't fit.

On topic.

If just like seeing my Mrs in just a pair of hold up stockings and high heels . A real turn of for me as she has very long legs which just seem to go for miles and miles when coupled with high heels .

With her being 5ft 11 she dwarfs me with them hence she doesn't go out in high heels but just restricts them tfor bedroom play .

pagangirl [sign in to see picture]

My profile pic says it all hehe

FlexyBexyXXX [sign in to see picture]

I've only worn heels during sex once and I incidentally stabbed the OH in the thigh - Ooops! :P

pagangirl [sign in to see picture]

Ouch happend to us all mine was worse :D

xxxPhoenix72 [sign in to see picture]

hornycuple wrote:

MrPink wrote:

Mrs P. isn't that keen on heels, either to wear herself to for me to wear. Unfortunately that extends to stockings as well. There's nothing quite like two pairs of stockinged legs together, and if at least one of them has heels on, that's a definite plus!

i know where your coming from mr. iv been pegged standing in middle of our room. my 6in heels forcing the shape of my body to recieve her. she was slow & sensual firstly as my balance aint good with shaky knees, she helps keep me up right by my hips, then one time she just started hard thrusting and let go until she banged me over and onto the couch luckily.That kinky night will stand out as one of my kinkiest ever.

+1 it was absolutely amazing, love wearing heels, should do it more often, then i might actually be able to walk in them properly!

Love playtime. [sign in to see picture]

When I got these for the wife she asked where on earth could wear them to.....

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=29473

the little minx now realises that she needs the for our weekends away with her special outfits!

Koutalied [sign in to see picture]

we do occasionally but i have kicked my OH in the cheek with a steel stiletto by accident before i think thier is a time and a place for foot ware

frenchmaid [sign in to see picture]

Yes they are an essential item but how high is high ? I personally would say 5"+ constitutes true high heels but reckon lots of you will have higher than this !

AKA bedroom shoes or "f**k me shoes" ! I love em, and they are even better when worn with stockings !

So called fetish shoes are very expensive, some very sexy shoes can be bought from New Look for very little money. Have a look !

Jr251271 [sign in to see picture]

Nothing beats having sex with a woman in big heels, brings the rest of the outfit together and is the icing on the cake

m4t1n [sign in to see picture]

Every time!!!

dickcox [sign in to see picture]

I bought the wife some Jimmy choos just for sex

phil76 [sign in to see picture]

Really love the way they finish off an outfit on my OH - do like boots with high heels a lot more but they are a bit expensive! Really love the feeling of the heels against my back as my OH wraps her legs around me too! ;-)

glitterismyfavouritecolour [sign in to see picture]

Ive never worn heels in the bedroom! I can see the appeal though especially if theres a height difference... I honestly think id be too clumsy to be sexy and might cause some damage to one of us!!!

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.