• Sex in High Heels!

Dave62 [sign in to see picture]

High heels really turn me on.
    What is it about a woman wearing high heels that sends an instant shot of arousement to my loins?

Treacletoes [sign in to see picture]

There is something really empowering about high heels, I do not know why but I feel uber sexy when I put mine on.

Dick Dastardly [sign in to see picture]

French Fancy wrote:

There is something really empowering about high heels, I do not know why but I feel uber sexy when I put mine on.

Which heels tonight FF? xx

Black high heels, I did think my new thigh high leather boots that the oh sent me as a pressie but I am saving those for his bday surprise with a new dominatrix outfit. X

Dick Dastardly [sign in to see picture]

French Fancy wrote:

Black high heels, I did think my new thigh high leather boots that the oh sent me as a pressie but I am saving those for his bday surprise with a new dominatrix outfit. X

Sounds fabulous, have a great night xx

Dick Dastardly wrote:

French Fancy wrote:

Sounds fabulous, have a great night xx

You too x

VirginAngel [sign in to see picture]

I find them a big confidence boost, they just make you feel sexier, and added confidence can't be bad!

dave82 [sign in to see picture]

http://i60.tinypic.com/21argl.png Another new pair for the collection :-)

PurringTiger [sign in to see picture]

I think as soon as you put a pair of heels on to go out you feel a lot more confident and sexy, elegant, classy etc So when this carries over into the bedroom those feelings of confidence become more empowering also. The fact they make our legs look longer and more toned and make our butts more pert is just an added bonus ;)

Peitho [sign in to see picture]

I love sexy high heels, OH brought me a pair of Hades "Crow" for Christmas which are definitely my most beautiful pair. Smashed my knee up a couple of years back and somewhat resemble Bambi on ice in decent heels now but improving again, however currently the bedroom is the best place to wear them!

PurringTiger [sign in to see picture]

I'm terrible at walking in them after a while as I have a severe back condition that requires morphine 24/7 via a patch so I only wear heels on a very very very very very good day and special occasions. I always take a pair of roll up flats out with me too to change into when my back says enough is enough.

In the bedroom however it's not much of a problem given you're hardly on your feet for very long in them!

Peitho [sign in to see picture]

Haha, exactly my thoughts PT! Plus as you say, the confidence they give you works well in the bedroom too

hard and deep [sign in to see picture]

This is an exellent position to get into. Gives a little different angle than normal, and also seems to give a tighter feel.

Dave62 [sign in to see picture]

They definatly give you girls confidence from what you say . But why when I see a woman in heels does it arouse me, send my pulse racing and weak at the knees .

naughty mum [sign in to see picture]

I love heels... But I duffed in both ankles over the years, which means the can go at any time. So I rarely wear them.. But I think it is about time to do so.
    I have a mate who is really into sex with heels...
    I have to admit it is a rush to feel v sexy in heels😉😇

ScarletRose [sign in to see picture]

I love dressing up and going out in heels, but after a while my feet kill and I have to take flats so I can change. But I've only ever worn heels once in the bedroom, but I would absolutely do it again. I like wearing heels to striptease... I have a pair of black patent slightly platformed stillettos and teamed with gorgeous underwear, suspenders and sheer stockings they are absolutely gorgeous.

delilahxx [sign in to see picture]

High heels make me feel very sexy and I love having sex in them now and again, there is something very naughty feeling about it.

kusanagi [sign in to see picture]

Never really thought about this to be honest, though I do have very fond memories of an ex who had some knee high PVC boots.

Ron Burgundy [sign in to see picture]

I find it hard to keep my balance

SlinkyRat [sign in to see picture]

I love heels so much but thanks to all my joints having the stability of a jenga tower these days I don't get to wear them out at all. I have had sex in my heels in the past and I'm keeping them for a time when I can once again indulge in that pleasure, or somebody finds a way to hold my joints together!

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.