• Sex in High Heels!

Despina Rose [sign in to see picture]

I don't mind when standing but for being on the bed I can't wear heels as they just feel weird. Besides it's harder to move around and I sometimes end up scratching the OH. Nice look but not so practical.

Mr. Loverman [sign in to see picture]

Just got a new pair of heels today to match the Rene Rofe See Through Lace Gown I got, both be getting tried tonight...cant wait, nothing sexier than sex in heels

Northern lights [sign in to see picture]

I was treated to my OH wearing her four inches of Christian Louboutin Patent black Pigales last night. They had to stay on.....

Nothing sexier than a girl in heels!

James and Michelle (mr and mrs) [sign in to see picture]

Had a treat last night when my OH opened the shower door (I was in it not her lol) and she was in knee high socks, mini skirt and black heels! I do enjoy heels!

Jimi Duro [sign in to see picture]

nice to cum in her shoes too...

dave82 [sign in to see picture]

Just did a quick stock take http://oi42.tinypic.com/2h7ie5t.jpg

Viridianuk [sign in to see picture]

Oh my...

repliquant [sign in to see picture]

dave82 wrote:

Nice collection ;) The red pair in the second row from the wall looks really cool.

blonde vixen13 [sign in to see picture]

There ok for standing up as long as the person your havibg sex with is tall enough to reach your bits!

But in bed just annoys me, they get in the way. I nearly blinded an ex once when he grabbed my leg to put it over his shoulder and the heel stabbed him in his face

repliquant wrote:

dave82 wrote:

Nice collection ;) The red pair in the second row from the wall looks really cool.

Thanks. Do you mean the ones with no straps? If you do they are Kurt Geiger Elizabeth picked them up in the sale for £29 might find a pair on ebay.

Naughty nurse 85 wrote:

There ok for standing up as long as the person your havibg sex with is tall enough to reach your bits!

But in bed just annoys me, they get in the way. I nearly blinded an ex once when he grabbed my leg to put it over his shoulder and the heel stabbed him in his face

Ha ha I like the danger :-) don't mind getting a few digs from them but wouldn't like an eye taken out!!

[suspended user]

suspended user

Love having sex in high heels! And my man loves it when I wear them! ;)

taraman [sign in to see picture]

I love it when my OH wear heels and we have sex.

She thinks i have a heel fetish but there is something so horny about a woman meeting you in heels for sex. Dont know what it is, maybe its the way heels bring definition to legs and turn the pelvis or maybe its just the confidence of the woman wearing them knowing she is in full control of the sexual tension?!

Whatever it is I love it!

RubyRousson [sign in to see picture]

Nope, never done it. And I'm not entirely sure I'll ever will. I'm not exactly the best person when it comes to balance and heels. I could just see me falling over during sex and it turning into a complete giggling mess.

bigstu [sign in to see picture]

I think I am getting a fetish for high heels, as the number of times the OH has caught me looking at a woman and I reply have you seen the heels on her! Usually these days at least 4 inches and often higher.

heels just make legs look so much nicer, calves look generally look so much better!

repliquant [sign in to see picture]

dave82 wrote:

repliquant wrote:

dave82 wrote:

Thanks. Do you mean the ones with no straps? If you do they are Kurt Geiger Elizabeth picked them up in the sale for £29 might find a pair on ebay.

Yes, that's the pair. Very nice, though I was thinking of getting a pair of floral peeptoes for E. — with otherwise similar build as that pair. But, summer is gone already, and I would need a floral dress for her as well, to match those shoes that I have in mind. I have no budget for these things atm, so it will have to wait until spring :/

blonde vixen13 [sign in to see picture]

My OH can tell me every little detail about the shoes a women if wearing but he swears he hasn't a heel fetist. He will come home from tescos and say , there was a women in front of me with black patent 5 inch heels, with a silver clasp in them and several little diamond things."

That's clearly isn't normal

repliquant wrote:

dave82 wrote:

repliquant wrote:

dave82 wrote:

Yes, that's the pair. Very nice, though I was thinking of getting a pair of floral peeptoes for E. — with otherwise similar build as that pair. But, summer is gone already, and I would need a floral dress for her as well, to match those shoes that I have in mind. I have no budget for these things atm, so it will have to wait until spring :/

dave82 wrote:

repliquant wrote:

dave82 wrote:

When you do have the budget you should check out shoeaholics.com they have some quality brands with huge discount or eBay those are where I picked all ours up.

Naughty nurse 85 wrote:

My OH can tell me every little detail about the shoes a women if wearing but he swears he hasn't a heel fetist. He will come home from tescos and say , there was a women in front of me with black patent 5 inch heels, with a silver clasp in them and several little diamond things."

:-) I often notice a pair then make it my mission to find them. Only really turned on when they are actually on my wife though. The different shoes just add variety with the boots it's more tactile feeling the leather on my back drives me wild! I guess it is one of the safer fetishes till someone take your eye out!
    bigstu [sign in to see picture]

Naughty nurse 85 wrote:

Hi to me it is LOL.

I l;ove looking at women in heels, so dam sexy. Yes I love my OH in heels but nothing against looking is there.

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.