• Sex in High Heels!

ghostgirl [sign in to see picture]

sorry didnt meant it to sound that forceful

was married for 13 years not sure i want to do it again.

Back on topic, if your wife isnt used to wearing heels that high i would go for whichever has the most support around the toes so that she can balance in them. Hope that makes sense

more this http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=21713

than this http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=15595

xGGx

Cuddly Hubby [sign in to see picture]

ghostgirl wrote:

sorry didnt meant it to sound that forceful

Nothing to apologise for! I laughed a lot when I read that -- hence my

ghostgirl wrote:

Back on topic, if your wife isnt used to wearing heels that high i would go for whichever has the most support around the toes so that she can balance in them. Hope that makes sense

more this http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=21713

than this http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=15595

That's good advice -- thanks. My wife has coped before with 4.5" heels (she has good balance) but doesn't regularly wear them at that height. Although I don't mind too much if she wobbles prematurely onto the bed, it would be nice to see her stand up in them for a bit.

Cuddly Hubby [sign in to see picture]

Update: I can now declare that my wife looks fantastic in six-inch stiletto heels, and that sex with her wearing them was an amazing experience for us both. My wife was concerned at first that the long and pointed heels might catch on the bed linen, so I quickly adjusted her position to avoid any possibility of that.

It certainly turned me on to look down my wife's body and see her wearing the incredibly hot combination of suspenders, stockings and killer heels. It also seemed to have a similar effect on my wife, as if the sexy outfit gave her permission to respond in a matching way.

To the surprise of both of us, my wife rapidly found her balance when standing up and walking in these very high heels -- and this was after a couple of glasses of wine! I hadn't expected her to want to keep them on for very long, but my wife seemed to enjoy the experience of taking on a more commanding posture and almost matching me in height for a while.

So... definitely a success! Many thanks to everyone who offered me advice on this topic.

cheshdog [sign in to see picture]

I love to feel those spike heels digging into my back as i bring my gf to orgasm orally,the perfect start to a night of fun ;o)

xabix [sign in to see picture]

When I dress up in sexy lingerie it definately makes it better to have a pair of killer heels on too! Somehow all the effort doesn't feel/look the same when you've just got bare feet (unless feet are what you're into of course!) I definately like to keep them on during sex, my favourites are a pair of black patent pleasers :)

Lucyfer [sign in to see picture]

The only heels I have are 'bedroom boots' and 'restaurant shoes' ie only suitable to go from house to car to restaurant and back again.

I'm actually quite adept at digging the heel in just enough...

Lucyfer

Miss Behaviour [sign in to see picture]

I love my heels, have many different pairs, some really are only for the bedroom as they are ridiculously high. One of my biggest turn ons is to have my man wear them too, he has amazing legs. If any ladies want to check this site out there are some fantastic shoes, I could look at them all day!

(in fact, sometimes I do lol ;) www.Fuss High Heels xx

SweetSubmission [sign in to see picture]

We did this for the first time recently. Made me wonder why on earth we never tried it before! I felt really confident and sexy, and he was so turned on he could barely form a sentence. We had incredible sex, and he also now gets all hot under the collar whenever I put those particular shoes on...

SS xx

dan559 [sign in to see picture]

oooo this does it for us guys. Especially if 'squating' on top!

des69er [sign in to see picture]

this works well for me especially in the standing position as my OH is smaller than me so the heels bring us nearly level

Lookin - Yummy [sign in to see picture]

I am so happy with my latest pair of boots :)

Just wanted to share the picture with all of you .

xL-Yx

John1986 [sign in to see picture]

Oh yes, I love it. My gf is 5ft 11 so doesn't need the extra height but I love the way high heels tones her bum and calves. And I love grabbing her legs as I'm screwing her wearing her leather thigh-high boots. Very sexy!

Dick Dastardly [sign in to see picture]

Heels have been a favorite of mine for years, ive bought the OH numerous pairs and they all get worn. With a pair of stockings there's nothing better. Would love to get her some thigh highs in the future. thanks for the site link Miss B.

Imogen [sign in to see picture]

I was never really into the idea, but my OH loved the idea of me in some really high heels so I gave in and got some. Now I actually love them, I'm glad I gave it a go. I'm very short and my OH is really tall, so to be able to be a bit more on the same level with him is great. Plus I love how I look in them. I'm not generally a high heels girl at all, so I've never really seen what I look like with decent heels on. The change in how I stand and how I look when I'm wearing them, it all makes me feel so much sexier. I can see why so many people love them! The only issue I have is that I sometimes find them a little distracting because I'm worried I'm going to step on my OH's toes or jab him with the sharp heels when we're in bed!

Dick Dastardly [sign in to see picture]

Nothing wrong with giving him a jab!!

DrtyBoy [sign in to see picture]

I am very tall (6 foot 5) and my OH is 5 10, and she wore heels that ended badly, a deep cut in my ankle, so havent done that in many a year!

kinkykim70 [sign in to see picture]

Im 5'1 and my OH is 6'1 so I always wear heels when we go out! I wear stockings and suspenders or hold ups all the time too as I find them much more comfy and I feel more confident and sexier! This makes it easier for him to take me from behind and time he wants too!! Lol!

HotnBirnie [sign in to see picture]

i do sometimes cos im a short ass lol only 5ft ...but hes only 5.7 so it makes us have at least eye contact lol

Juicylicious666 [sign in to see picture]

I love wearing heals and have a few nice pairs i wear out andfor sex, when i wear them i am nearly 6ft tall so am taller than my OH but that kinda turns me on a bit ~Juicy~

MsGirth2011 [sign in to see picture]

i find that wearing heels when bending over things tilts my pussy back for better access for him!

I love it!

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.