• Sex in High Heels!

Cuddly Hubby [sign in to see picture]

ghostgirl wrote:

Cuddly Hubby have you tried discountshoestore it is where barrets and priceless shoes clear their stock

Thanks! Noted for further reference.

Alicia D'amore wrote:

I got a pair of Kurt Geiger platform 5 inch heels for £26 in a sale recently. It can be done :P

Ah... so there is hope! I'll have a look around -- thanks!

Dirty Red Angel wrote:

I have just bought a pair of 5" black stiletto shoes which I have only just spotted on eBay.

In that case, I'll keep my eyes peeled on eBay as well. If I keep being beaten to it then I'll know that you're the same size as my wife!

MrSarcastic [sign in to see picture]

N1 angel on the shoes sound very sexy!

Ghost girl, im not even going to argure with a woman when it comes to shoes i'll just get my assed handed to me lol but im just messing we'll till conversation like "Do these shoes look ok or are these ones better?" five mins later "im going put the other shoes on" *facepalm* lol

Cuddly, your a brave man buying wife shoes, i dont think i would dare to not without a recipet because she would know doubt say "They look horrible!" lol

All i need now is a gf or a wife hmm... next weeks job lol

Oh btw sex in high heels... HOT!

ghostgirl [sign in to see picture]

MrSarcastic wrote:

N1 angel on the shoes sound very sexy!

Ghost girl, im not even going to argure with a woman when it comes to shoes i'll just get my assed handed to me lol but im just messing we'll till conversation like "Do these shoes look ok or are these ones better?" five mins later "im going put the other shoes on" *facepalm* lol

Cuddly, your a brave man buying wife shoes, i dont think i would dare to not without a recipet because she would know doubt say "They look horrible!" lol

All i need now is a gf or a wife hmm... next weeks job lol

Oh btw sex in high heels... HOT!

My OH buys me shoes and so far he has got it spot on, but then we have similar tastes and he has a bit of a kink for shoes/feet/stockings

xGGx

ghostgirl wrote:

My OH buys me shoes and so far he has got it spot on, but then we have similar tastes and he has a bit of a kink for shoes/feet/stockings

xGGx

Guess im just your typical male thats not good at clothes shopping plus i dont have the patience, if its something from LH though i spend alot of time looking and going that look awesome on someone lol. For example say i had a partner and brought an outfit for her on here then maybe i would look at shoes/thgh high boots to match just to add to the effect. But everyday wearing i think id have to pass.

<<<< this is everyday wear

xGGx

^ That is tease wear lol

I've done the school run in << and a governors meeting in higher heels

xGGx

did draw the line at collecting the kids in the thigh high boots, but only cos they is red

xGGx

ghostgirl wrote:

did draw the line at collecting the kids in the thigh high boots, but only cos they is red

xGGx

lol

ghostgirl wrote:

*blushes in recognition*

(Although, to be fair, I also help my wife to purchase other items of clothing)

Cuddly Hubby wrote:

ghostgirl wrote:

*blushes in recognition*

You and GG a couple? Or am i seeing something that isnt there because of lack of sleep yet again lol

No... although I see how you might have leapt to that conclusion.

I was just recognising the scenario that GG mentioned.

MrSarcastic wrote:

Cuddly Hubby wrote:

ghostgirl wrote:

*blushes in recognition*

You and GG a couple? Or am i seeing something that isnt there because of lack of sleep yet again lol

NOOOO just there are more guys out there with a thing for feet than people realise

my OH sometimes reads the forums but isnt a member

Mr S you need more sleep

xGGx

Don Quaydiq [sign in to see picture]

Sex in heels....LOVE IT! I'm always buying the missus new shoes/boots. She never complains, but I do get her to MOAN! :P

Alicia D'amore [sign in to see picture]

ghostgirl wrote:

I've done the school run in << and a governors meeting in higher heels

xGGx

:(

I used to live in heels - I've climbed trees in heels! Wore them to school every day (with a 20 minute walk to and from school....down a bridle path)

And now I can't wear them as much due to my joints :(

Enjoy them enough for yourself and for me please :P

Adx

CheekySparky [sign in to see picture]

Hi one and all

omg I love the women i have sex with , to wear High heels, what a turn on... especially in foreplay and she wants you to lick her from here heels to her pure wet love nest of orgasmic pleasure. Perfect... Ladies I await for you hee hee... I know cheeky and naughty, then again thats me. Hope to hear from you all soon, any great parties going lol

hugs and orgasmic thoughts

Mac :) xxx

GothicKitty [sign in to see picture]

Definately! quite regulary to...i also wear them on nights out quite a lot as well. You cant beat them really...

@GG and Cuddly sorry for jumping to that conclusion just looked like you were then lol did do all the checks i could too finally had my kip GG but missed my appointments imma be in trouble

I'm glad that GG cleared that up when she answered:

ghostgirl wrote:

NOOOO

If I'm honest, though, that was a bit more forceful than I was expecting.

I've done some browsing around as GG and Alicia D'amore suggested, and I've found some strappy sandal-style platform shoes with 5.5" stiletto heels in my wife's size for under £20, and some strappy pole dancer platform shoes with 6" heels for under £30.

I'm not sure which way (if any) to go. I doubt that my wife would wear them out shopping, but I'm sure that she'd look great in them in the bedroom (and, returning to the thread topic, on the bed!).

ronnie-baby [sign in to see picture]

CheekySparky wrote:

Hi one and all

omg I love the women i have sex with , to wear High heels, what a turn on... especially in foreplay and she wants you to lick her from here heels to her pure wet love nest of orgasmic pleasure. Perfect... Ladies I await for you hee hee... I know cheeky and naughty, then again thats me. Hope to hear from you all soon, any great parties going lol

hugs and orgasmic thoughts

Mac :) xxx

oooohhhhhh cheeky sparky. I like!

rb

xx

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.