• Sex in High Heels!

Mistress D [sign in to see picture]

Camos wrote:

The ultimate sexy outfit

Shaved pussy

Black stockings

Black high heeled boots

You dont need anything else - does not get any better than that !

I love to hold my OH ankles when we have sex with her in boots, seems very rude as we dont do it very often

Love it though !

That all sounds cool to me! X

Mistress D [sign in to see picture]

Loves huni wrote:

:'( im craving some super hot sex in my new heels :( :( x

And me. Im sure i will tonight. X

Emmapeel [sign in to see picture]

My H buys me the most beautiful boots, that way I look good and he can clean them.......oh yes.

The Plaything [sign in to see picture]

love all heels got quite a collection, not many sensible shoes at all though. Ive licked a womans boots clean and ive also had mine licked like it both ways

YoungEssexCouple [sign in to see picture]

Never have before but after reading this thread, really want to !

Cam_whore_69 [sign in to see picture]

I actually buy shoes just for sex, Stupidly High but sooo pretty,

Drives men wild !!!

Also the heels make your legs and ass look even better :P

SnL [sign in to see picture]

I'm 5ft 8 therefore if I wear heels I am taller than my bf (6ft) which he always makes a point about. So I tend to wear flats.

I have worn my sexy lil outfit of stockings, suspenders and heels but I stood on his foot. It sorta killed the moment bit <sigh>. I try!

Dirty Red Angel [sign in to see picture]

Love love love wearing heels - I'm currently on the look out for a really sexy pair of high heels.

I'm taller than OH anyway (6" 1') so even in heels I'm going to tower over him; but to be honest I'm not planning to be standing in 'em for long .... if you know what I mean

Cuddly Hubby [sign in to see picture]

There's quite a considerable difference in height between me and my wife, so high heels make up some of the difference (as well as allowing me to make jokes about her needing oxygen).

I'd rather like to get my wife some very high heels (platforms?) that would enable her to challenge me for height, as well as making her already wonderful legs look even more fantastic. I could then respond by sweeping her off her feet and onto the bed in order to demonstrate to her who's really boss. If the heels stay on during sex then so much the better.

GingerConcubine [sign in to see picture]

I'll have my heels on for sex if I know we'll be standing up.. I'm only 5' 3, and he's over 6 foot, so as much extra height as possible is needed!

Oooh... you've really set off my imagination now!

It all makes good mechanical sense -- move my wife's centre of gravity higher up so that it's easier to pick her up and whisk her onto the bed in one smooth movement.

But... how can I justify to my wife spending a fair bit of money on a pair of platform heels for her...?

Me: I bought these for you. I hope you like them.
    Wife: I can't wear those! They're not practical.
    Me: That's not the point. You'll look uber-sexy in them.
    Wife: But I don't need more shoes.
    Me: Shut up and put 'em on!
    Wife: Oh... okay then!

That'll have to do.

ghostgirl [sign in to see picture]

Cuddly Hubby wrote:

Oooh... you've really set off my imagination now!

It all makes good mechanical sense -- move my wife's centre of gravity higher up so that it's easier to pick her up and whisk her onto the bed in one smooth movement.

But... how can I justify to my wife spending a fair bit of money on a pair of platform heels for her...?

Me: I bought these for you. I hope you like them.
    Wife: I can't wear those! They're not practical.
    Me: That's not the point. You'll look uber-sexy in them.
    Wife: But I don't need more shoes.
    Me: Shut up and put 'em on!
    Wife: Oh... okay then!

That'll have to do.

My husband used to complain about my shoes, 'how can someone with one pair of feet have so many pairs of shoes?'

He would have a fit if he could see how the collection has grown over the past couple of years, fortunately the current OH has a thing about feet so this is never a problem for us.

You could just tell her you thought about flowers but these would last longer!

xGGx

ghostgirl wrote:

My husband used to complain about my shoes, 'how can someone with one pair of feet have so many pairs of shoes?'

My wife has a similar attitude. If it were down to her then she'd probably only have two or three pairs of boring practical shoes. I adore her for her thriftiness, but I see it as my mission to enliven her collection, and also to improve her posture by getting her to wear proper high heels.

ghostgirl wrote:

You could just tell her you thought about flowers but these would last longer!

I haven't bought flowers for my wife since the florist looked at me seriously and said "Peace offering?". If I'd had my wits about me, then I'd have replied "No, spontaneous gesture", but instead I felt a bit upset and irrationally guilty. I told my wife later and she commented that the florist is a very silly businessman.

What I'll probably do is just to confess that they're as much a gift for me to see as they are for my wife to wear. She'll then give me one of her "you cheeky scamp" slaps and then grin as she realises what's likely to happen to me when she models them.

Don't forget though you don't have to spend loads on a pair of heels for them to look HOT! Then she won't mind so much.

Personally, I need my OH to talk to you Cuddly Hubby - my OH despairs of me buying shoes

MrSarcastic [sign in to see picture]

Dirty Red Angel wrote:

Personally, I need my OH to talk to you Cuddly Hubby - my OH despairs of me buying shoes

More shoes??? lol

Dirty Red Angel wrote:

My view is that good shoes have a great role to play in showing off nice legs, so I'm only likely to complain about my wife buying ones that are neither sexy nor practical. (This isn't often a problem anyway, as my wife tends to get given those by her mum!)

I'd probably start to worry, though, if my OH accumulated a lot of near-identical shoes for no obvious good reason. That would suggest a shoe-purchasing obsession!

Dirty Red Angel wrote:

Don't forget though you don't have to spend loads on a pair of heels for them to look HOT! Then she won't mind so much.

Indeed -- and I've done that a few times when I've spotted end-of-line hot heels on special offer in my wife's size. I can often be found in high street stores (or on eBay) looking through women's stuff! It's a sort of hobby now.

To be fair, my wife is very forgiving about my habit of buying random things like these for her. She might make complaining noises about my spend but her puppy eyes show that she also finds it sweet that I think they'll look hot on her. I'll usually limit my spend on anything that's of uncertain appeal, anyway.

Unfortunately, platform killer heels won't be found in a low-cost category, but now that I've got the hots for seeing my wife in them (largely thanks to this thread!), I'll have to find a way to justify getting them. Perhaps I should combine them with a nominal booking for her onto pole-dancing classes, which my wife can then cancel if she's worried about the total spend.

ghostgirl [sign in to see picture]

MrSarcastic wrote:

Dirty Red Angel wrote:

More shoes??? lol

Hey a girl cannot have too many pairs of shoes

collection is somewhere between 80 -90 pairs and growing

Cuddly Hubby have you tried discountshoestore it is where barrets and priceless shoes clear their stock

xGGx

Alicia D'amore [sign in to see picture]

I got a pair of Kurt Geiger platform 5 inch heels for £26 in a sale recently. It can be done :P

They are utterly amazing too.

I love heels, shame I can't really wear them that often these days :(

Adx

Mwah haha ha ha ha

I have just bought a pair of 5" black stiletto shoes which I have only just spotted on eBay. They had 19 mins left to go but I always wait to bid until the last minute to see what everyone else is doing. Pages all set up, all I gotta do is press confirm

10s, 9s, 8s, 7s, 6s, 5s - enter my bid. 4s, 3s, 2s, 1s. I'm the winner. Ha ha!!

Despina Rose [sign in to see picture]

I love high heels, totally adore them. I wear them during sex about half the time.

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.