• Sex in High Heels!

WandA [sign in to see picture]

BlankExpression wrote:

Mistress D wrote:

BlankExpression wrote:

My other half is on the fence about having shoes just for sexy time - I keep telling her to do it but she keeps chickening out of ordering, im hoping when we move in together she will feel more confident in ordering some as she would not have to hide them from her parents

Why would she need to hide shoes, dont get that one. I take it we are only talking high heels here? X

Her parents are quite religious so if she has a collection of FMB's while still living at home it will go down as well as the darwin fish on the back of my car did when i parked it on her parents driveway - IE not very,im still not allowed to park my car near her parents house 3 years on

Haha! Kudos on the fish! They may grow up on day...

Mistress D [sign in to see picture]

BlankExpression wrote:

Mistress D wrote:

BlankExpression wrote:

My other half is on the fence about having shoes just for sexy time - I keep telling her to do it but she keeps chickening out of ordering, im hoping when we move in together she will feel more confident in ordering some as she would not have to hide them from her parents

Why would she need to hide shoes, dont get that one. I take it we are only talking high heels here? X

Her parents are quite religious so if she has a collection of FMB's while still living at home it will go down as well as the darwin fish on the back of my car did when i parked it on her parents driveway - IE not very,im still not allowed to park my car near her parents house 3 years on

Wow, each to their own i suppose, sorry it must be difficult for you both. X

BlankExpression [sign in to see picture]

Mistress D wrote:

BlankExpression wrote:

Mistress D wrote:

BlankExpression wrote:

Wow, each to their own i suppose, sorry it must be difficult for you both. X

Soon it will not be a problem as we bought a house but I have to finish the decorating before moving in and we happpen to just have a completely spare wardrobe to store the naughty rude stuff in :D

WandA - if i ever buy a big commercial vehicle (think Transit) i fully intend to paint a darwin-fish up both sides of it

garfie1664 [sign in to see picture]

I think this would be a good thing for me reading these posts made me want to experiment with the lady

Postillionager [sign in to see picture]

It was many many years ago, but I did once have a partner who was into wearing heels, it was quite stimulating!

MissTerryCleavage [sign in to see picture]

I love to wear them during sex and they always seem to go down well with OH. I only ever wear them for bed though, no way I could wear them outside, think I would be a dead cert for a trip to A&E, haha!

rach74 [sign in to see picture]

i love wearing thigh high boots with the high heels but only in the house

Pixie_Murree [sign in to see picture]

I love wearing heels more than flats, they make you walk more up-right and there for look alot more confident

[suspended user]

suspended user

especially when you have the whip in your hand

ju [sign in to see picture]

occhiverdi wrote:

I am getting into this ... I have really high heels that in reality I can't actually wear out so I have been using these as my "dress up" shoes. They are high enough that I can bend over and the ex doesn't have to bend down as much as he would have to. (I am 5'4 and he is 5'11)

I don't think the OH would argue with me being in them either!

yep, so practical. i love my heels. and so does he :)

Cardiff1 [sign in to see picture]

If I could get my OH wearing thigh high boots around the house and during sex I would be a very happy bunny lol

monstergeeza wrote:

Love the feel of heels against me during sex, either digging into my shoulders or bum. They make a leg even more sexy.

Yeah they do make the legs more sexy. I love digging my heels in during sex, K loves it. Love having a man lick my heels too. X

MissTerryCleavage [sign in to see picture]

I too am a fan of wrapping my legs around and digging the heels in OH's ass.... He seems to like it too

double 'd' [sign in to see picture]

high heels get my vote too! theres nothing sexier then a little footplay in strappy high heels!

Lookin - Yummy [sign in to see picture]

It makes me feel very sexy wearing high heels during sex . Shiney ones that I can see where my partner has licked & carressed them . Looks so much better when a guy comes on them too .

Very much enjoy having someone kneel down and suck the heels as well .

I think my ulimate has to be boots though , knee or thigh high . Gives me such a thrill .

Really like having my feet played with in general though , not just in heels .

xL-Yx

Spanky H [sign in to see picture]

Lookin - Yummy wrote:

I think my ulimate has to be boots though , knee or thigh high . Gives me such a thrill .

Now were talking. Love the look of boots and the feel of them wrapped around my back too ;-).

monstergeeza wrote:

Mistress D wrote:

monstergeeza wrote:

Love the feel of heels against me during sex, either digging into my shoulders or bum. They make a leg even more sexy.

Yeah they do make the legs more sexy. I love digging my heels in during sex, K loves it. Love having a man lick my heels too. X

I love doing that - huge turn on or having the heel teasing my cock too

Yeah love scratching the heel down the shaft. X

Lookin - Yummy [sign in to see picture]

Spanky H wrote:

Lookin - Yummy wrote:

Now were talking. Love the look of boots and the feel of them wrapped around my back too ;-).

Makes me feel incredably sexy wearing just boots during sex

I have a shoes and boot fetish, have so many pairs. Love K cleaning them with his tongue whilst i use my rabbit, hmmm

Camos [sign in to see picture]

The ultimate sexy outfit

Shaved pussy

Black stockings

Black high heeled boots

You dont need anything else - does not get any better than that !

I love to hold my OH ankles when we have sex with her in boots, seems very rude as we dont do it very often

Love it though !

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.