• Sex in High Heels!

WakkaWakka [sign in to see picture]

I LOVE wearing heels during sex.
    My OH bought me a pair of Iron Fist heels and they're the most amazing things I have ever worn.

I need to buy myself some more bedroom shoes. I have the heels and a pair of boots that the OH loves but I want more!!!!!!!

chipNroll [sign in to see picture]

Check these out ladies- now for a tenner!

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=16463

If the red were left in my size I so would.

sweetlove666 [sign in to see picture]

I saw some amasing high heels the other night. they were the clear "stripper shoes" a bit like these http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=19172 but had motion sensitive LED's in them!

I soo want them!

WandA [sign in to see picture]

sweetlove666 wrote:

I saw some amasing high heels the other night. they were the clear "stripper shoes" a bit like these http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=19172 but had motion sensitive LED's in them!

I soo want them!

LA gear.

I remember flashy shoes.

sweetlove666 [sign in to see picture]

WandA wrote:

sweetlove666 wrote:

I soo want them!

LA gear.

I remember flashy shoes.

when i saw them I did think of the shoes I had with the lights in them when i was little.

Found someone who sells the stripper style ones on ebay but theyre out of my price range as a "f**k me shoe" unfortunatley

Booties [sign in to see picture]

I was going to buy some flashing stripper heels for 50 quid, but decided against it!

I wish Lh stocked CHUNKY heels. I use heels a lot for standing sex, but I don't want the fear of breaking my ankle on a spindly heel in a leg-wobbling orgasm incident...

Booties [sign in to see picture]

Note: Oh my GOD, flash trainers were the shit! You used to purposefully stamp your feet to make them flash more... xD

Kristieuk [sign in to see picture]

for me I think it helps shape my leg and the guys like it so all good, tbh I think flat shoes are unflatering when making any sort of effort...

Mistress D [sign in to see picture]

Kristieuk wrote:

for me I think it helps shape my leg and the guys like it so all good, tbh I think flat shoes are unflatering when making any sort of effort...

Hi yeah im with you on this one, not only does it change the shape of the leg it alters the whole posture. You can only walk one way in heels and thats SEXY!. Apart from slave K of course, whos useless in them.X

[suspended user]

suspended user

Mistress D wrote:

Kristieuk wrote:

Hi yeah im with you on this one, not only does it change the shape of the leg it alters the whole posture. You can only walk one way in heels and thats SEXY!. Apart from slave K of course, whos useless in them.X

you better teach him a lesson then miss d

lickmadick wrote:

Mistress D wrote:

Kristieuk wrote:

you better teach him a lesson then miss d

Dont you worry about that, you know me any excuse! X

BashfulBabe [sign in to see picture]

Booties wrote:

I wish Lh stocked CHUNKY heels. I use heels a lot for standing sex, but I don't want the fear of breaking my ankle on a spindly heel in a leg-wobbling orgasm incident...

Seconding this. I love the sexy stripper heels I got, and can walk well (if slowly) inside, but as soon as I went out, with the cracks and bumps that seem to carpet every street in the whole freakin world, I was tottering and falling on the OH's arm and generally looking like a drunken fool. Had to take them off for the way home, since as soon as I was tired, I stopped being able to fight the constant pull of gravity. Chunkier heels would mean that every little hairline crack wouldn't send you flying, and while I rarely have cause to wear sexy shoes outside, I like the option.

[suspended user]

suspended user

who needs an excuse just do him

rugah [sign in to see picture]

Oh a big fan of you ladies in high Heels and boots etc , Especially when doing the deed

occhiverdi [sign in to see picture]

I am getting into this ... I have really high heels that in reality I can't actually wear out so I have been using these as my "dress up" shoes. They are high enough that I can bend over and the ex doesn't have to bend down as much as he would have to. (I am 5'4 and he is 5'11)

I don't think the OH would argue with me being in them either!

WandA [sign in to see picture]

We still need to pick up Ad's stripper heels from the delivery office. I have no idea when she will wear them...

BlankExpression [sign in to see picture]

My other half is on the fence about having shoes just for sexy time - I keep telling her to do it but she keeps chickening out of ordering, im hoping when we move in together she will feel more confident in ordering some as she would not have to hide them from her parents

BlankExpression wrote:

My other half is on the fence about having shoes just for sexy time - I keep telling her to do it but she keeps chickening out of ordering, im hoping when we move in together she will feel more confident in ordering some as she would not have to hide them from her parents

Why would she need to hide shoes, dont get that one. I take it we are only talking high heels here? X

[suspended user]

suspended user

parents are strange lol

BlankExpression [sign in to see picture]

Mistress D wrote:

BlankExpression wrote:

Why would she need to hide shoes, dont get that one. I take it we are only talking high heels here? X

Her parents are quite religious so if she has a collection of FMB's while still living at home it will go down as well as the darwin fish on the back of my car did when i parked it on her parents driveway - IE not very,im still not allowed to park my car near her parents house 3 years on

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.