• Men in Women's Underwear

Jess_cd [sign in to see picture]

Lingerie for me is such a tactile and sensual experience. I love the feel of stockings on my legs and the pull of a suspender strap as I move.

Rob 516 [sign in to see picture]

More people try it than I thought, I tried it first time when starting pubity as curiosity. Just seemed to of stuck and wear something nice from time to time, I like by girl and buy underwear to be honet depends on my mood. Im lucky my GF is ok with this...

Explaining to her wasnt fun. But now we go shopping to together which is the best part and the only shopping I can stand for any amount of time. I feel better in my thongs etc though it just feels better for me. If the word opened up thought and wasnt so narrow minded it would feel so taboo which takes away the excitement when my GF notices.

peaklandnell [sign in to see picture]

PlayingDirty wrote:

Hi,

Been talking to "her" and she has been saying she really like the idea of me wearing her underwear. I have had an ex who said something similar but I never really got around to it... I am tempted to do it but very confused.

Is this a common turn on for girls?

peaklandnell [sign in to see picture]

Sorry folks was trying to quote the initial post and it all went wrong so please forgive me for posting twice and if anyone could help a old techno ignorant dear with a tutorial with how to do the quote stuff I'd be really grateful.

What I was going to say was that although from the replies that many girls like or at least don't mind this the peception that many men have is that it is such a no - no that they can't do anything but hide it. It can often be their secret for years and either stays that way with attendant guilt and fear or they get found out often by having stuff found or being discovered in the act of being dressed. As this all leads to loads of anguish perhaps and just perhaps the best way is for us to start to acknowledge that it is something that many men like to do and discuss it in the same way as favourite positions and oral etc. Also if I make so bold a suggestion to Lovehoney why not have lingerie sizes listed in men's and women's. This gives a way to introduce the possibility into conversations when shopping together. Whether Marks and Spencer take this up though will be a different matter entirely!!

I've seen a few place that do feminine underwear for men but for me it's not really the sme thing.

You are certainly right about the guilt and secrecy though! Very good point well made.

Shiny [sign in to see picture]

Agree with the points but also afree with Jess CD. The feminine underwear for men thing seems to fall between two stools - I think that its particularly designed for women and their shape is part of the attraction.

emlou80 [sign in to see picture]

I've made my OH wear a pair of my knickers all day today!

Did you take precautions...a condom first...or are you good with the accident which can be messy......been there before...my OH likes the sticky situation :)

On my way home, hopefully to an empty house, and can't decide what lingerie to slip into! Black satin? White satin and lace? Or pink satin?

answers on a postcard! Or here preferably :)

Pink satin with black stockings/hold ups or sheer tights....just a suggestion :)

Well it's a pink satin cami suspender/babydoll thing so stockings it is :)

jaibei [sign in to see picture]

I love panties and stockings, I guess for me its the feeling but also to be made to wear them by a superior female

"""""Well it's a pink satin cami suspender/babydoll thing so stockings it is :)"""""

Sounds hot Jess_CD!! Black or natural stockings?...............My call would be sheer or high gloss black.

Hope you had a good night :)

So envious of him! lol

blue4you [sign in to see picture]

It's fun and what's the harm if you both are cool with said activity!

My wife loves my arse in lace!

x

LilMissFrustrated [sign in to see picture]

Well I have to say all men I've seen in any ladies underwear eg stockings, undies or bodystockings have looked damn hot!!!

LMF

The wife has just bought me two packets of french knickers, so i now have a weeks worth!

What colours do you have?

They are all black and pink, in different designs.

[suspended user]

suspended user

LilMissFrustrated wrote:

Well I have to say all men I've seen in any ladies underwear eg stockings, undies or bodystockings have looked damn hot!!!

LMF

The one guy i actually saw wearing stockings was as hairy as a gorilla he looked like he had a toe in an electric socket

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.