• Men in Women's Underwear

darklightq [sign in to see picture]

I love seeing women in everyday underwear (Thongs...etc)but not lingerie so much for some reason and i'm the same with wearing it not that i get to that often at the moment but i used to do it all the time.

malenewbie [sign in to see picture]

love wearing womens underwear make me feel very sexy and horny would love to wear it more often x

Shiny [sign in to see picture]

my favourite pastime as my avi indicates

silk,satin,latex,wet look oooooooh.

I especially love satin finished control panti girdles on top of shiny tights

love stroking the bulge....as does my OH

Theolain [sign in to see picture]

Currently wearing some now....and at work doing overtime (my own choice this morning).

I like the feel of them and the naughtyness, but i prefer to be made to wear them in a submissive way and i like to be made to feel embarrised about them. My wife finds it a bit wierd though and although sometimes she will indulge, other times it will really freak her out.

I have my own selection of old panties that no longer fit her as well! :-) (also freaks he out a bit but she gave me them)

Jess_cd [sign in to see picture]

I have my own lingerie and used to enjoy wearing my gf's but she never knew sadly.

I find lingerie very sensual and sexual and when I fantasise I do think of many different scenarios however. I'd love to be dressed by a woman but more like a lesbian couple if that makes sense? Like we have a dress up together.

I generally use my wife's although the tights in the avi are mine.

we occaisionaly dress up together in tights and panties and she often masturbates be through the material. she usually puts a vibro in and I rub her vibratying pussy. Great to come together in this way

wildjezz [sign in to see picture]

I love wearing my ladys worn underwear as some might be aware of but i really have the urge to wear worn stockings or tights,It seems fun and kinky.

I you like it...why not?

satinlover [sign in to see picture]

I've crossdressed as long as i can remember, felt very guilty about it, but could never stop.

my wife doesn't have a problem with my dressing, I have worn silky chemise to bed for several years, I am now a pantie wearer 24/7, enjoy life whilst you can

greenlantern [sign in to see picture]

I've been an on off wearer forever. Once pinched a fishnet bodystocking that belonged to a girlfriend, I told her and she loved it! That was awesome for a while.

All things come to an end however.....

DraeneiShaman [sign in to see picture]

My boyfriend wears a thong most days, though finds it difficult with his very slim frame to have them comfortably supporting his package without being too tight. He wears mine sometimes too which are a size 10/12 but I think 14 would be too large for him. He has a really great arse for thongs and it really turns me on seeing him in them.

He also loves to wear stockings, and I shave his legs for him so he looks sexy in fishnets ;)

cdjon [sign in to see picture]

play_with_fire wrote:

Yes, your partner is very lucky...!!

On a slightly different topic, does anyone have any experience/advice on men wearing bodystockings? I've been interested in them lately but wondering if anyone had any advice or recommendations, or could share any personal experiences? ;)

I love wearing bodystockings i find lace ones the best sheer and opaque ladder to easy.

I get mine from bodystocking avenue as they do plus sizes that fit great.

Get yourself one you will love it.

JH [sign in to see picture]

ToyingAround wrote:

I might cheekly get my partner one to wear, before I even try one first.

If my OH were to get me one I'd go for it. Your bloke would be a lucky guy.

Jess_cd [sign in to see picture]

ToyingAround wrote:

I cannot wait for my partner to wear my set of this....http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=24506 and fingers crossed that I hope he wears the nip tassels to go with them....I am trying to covince him to wear it under his clothes when we go out for dinner with his parents next week, so naughty but yet I will be frustrated silly.

Wow! I wish I could get my hands on that! Such a sexy set!

littlefelix [sign in to see picture]

I love to wear my wifes panties at every opportunity. Perhaps one day I will get round to telling her!!

Its fun to share.

Toy....I'm sure you dont need to wait for your order for your hubby.....you must have something he can slip into?

killerbunny [sign in to see picture]

One my gf. make me wear her underwear..We found it very funny...but not sexy...

ilikepussy [sign in to see picture]

Hi,

I alwaye wondered how many guys did this, it appears that there are quite a few. I do now and again and I am a straight guy with 5 children. I like the thought of her pussy being so close to my cock.

Do other guys agree and do girls find the same?

Would be interested on your views

Thank you

me

ShaftMaster [sign in to see picture]

I've worn my gf's before, just as laugh and to make her giggle, but she made me take it off straight away, something about it not being right??

I love the feeling of wearing lingerie. . especially sheer or satin material its the feeling of the smooth textures constraining me. My wife also enjoys me wearing lingerie...strictly a bedroom thing. Neither of us have Bi tendencies just love shiney stretch material - wet look and latex is also areall turn on. Its not all the time but is a recurring feature in our sex life.

Each to their own though.

If my wife is away for any length of time I enjoy masturbating, wearing lingerie......almost feels as if I'm touching her

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.