• Men in Women's Underwear

mrsspoon [sign in to see picture]

Hi - I'm new, please be gentle!

Not sure if this belongs here or in a new thread, but my husband loves the idea of dressing in womens underwear but it really turns me off. He's worn my knickers once in our 13 years together (infront of me) and i really didn't like it.

In our last discussion he said stockings really turn him on and he wished I'd wear them more often. I dress up for him probably once a week and thought that was enough for him....however, yesterday I found he's been looking at pictures of men in underwear, stockings and suspenders.

This leads me to ask....do any of you guys who like doing it look at men dressed up in underwear? I don't get why if it's the stockings and suspenders that turn you on, then why are you not looking at women wearing them? The other part of me thinks maybe he likes to imagine it's him wearing them (rather than him touching them) in which case it kind of makes sense to be looking at men. Despite what I've read (and what he's told me), the gay question also keeps coming up in my head.

I really wish I could embrace this, I am trying to - hence why I'm here. I'm not confident in my own body and this makes me feel that me dressing in stockings and suspenders is not enough for him. But I guess that's like saying that if I were going clubbing with my mates it's ok for me to look crap because they're dressed up to the nines and I should be happy to be around people who are dressed for the occasion!

Sorry for the waffle, I hope someone can make sense of this! If this needs to be in a separate thread please advise!

smirnoff09 [sign in to see picture]

This is not something that turns me on...but hey if you both enjoy it and spices things for you have fun x

PlayingDirty [sign in to see picture]

I have been away for a while. I have been wearing womens underwear on and off, and I really enjoy the experience especially seeing as I have moved to university and the secrets have got more.. intense. It is different from being at home or near my old FB who know though

ghost [sign in to see picture]

Hi. This is my first ever post so go easy on me! I love wearing womens lingerie, I must admit that I do not look the best in it, but it makes me feel real horny. My girlfriend tolerates me wearing it so i am lucky in that respect. i wear the full basque and suspenders almost every time we have sex. I just imagine that i am a woman making love to my gf. i have no desire to go with a man. She has an orgasm every time we have sex. As soon as i have have cum I feel bad and take the clothes off as quickly as possible. how mad is that!!

DaPratsta [sign in to see picture]

I saw this thread and couldn't resist! I'm a young male, but I love womens' underwear! It's so much comifier and sexier than men's, why can't we have such nice things?

I just wish I could be with my girlfriend in it, but I'm sure I will at some point!

Glad to see others on here like me!

play_with_fire [sign in to see picture]

ghost wrote:

i wear the full basque and suspenders almost every time we have sex.

Wow, you are so lucky! Would give anything to be able to do that!

How did you manage to win her over to accept you in lingerie? I'd be really interested to hear!!

cardy boy [sign in to see picture]

mrsspoon wrote:

Hi - I'm new, please be gentle!

Not sure if this belongs here or in a new thread, but my husband loves the idea of dressing in womens underwear but it really turns me off. He's worn my knickers once in our 13 years together (infront of me) and i really didn't like it.

In our last discussion he said stockings really turn him on and he wished I'd wear them more often. I dress up for him probably once a week and thought that was enough for him....however, yesterday I found he's been looking at pictures of men in underwear, stockings and suspenders.

This leads me to ask....do any of you guys who like doing it look at men dressed up in underwear? I don't get why if it's the stockings and suspenders that turn you on, then why are you not looking at women wearing them? The other part of me thinks maybe he likes to imagine it's him wearing them (rather than him touching them) in which case it kind of makes sense to be looking at men. Despite what I've read (and what he's told me), the gay question also keeps coming up in my head.

I really wish I could embrace this, I am trying to - hence why I'm here. I'm not confident in my own body and this makes me feel that me dressing in stockings and suspenders is not enough for him. But I guess that's like saying that if I were going clubbing with my mates it's ok for me to look crap because they're dressed up to the nines and I should be happy to be around people who are dressed for the occasion!

Sorry for the waffle, I hope someone can make sense of this! If this needs to be in a separate thread please advise!

S&S [sign in to see picture]

ghost wrote:

As soon as i have have cum I feel bad and take the clothes off as quickly as possible. how mad is that!!

Yeah that tends to be the norm with a lot of fetishes that I have - once I come, I tend to feel stupid for wanting that in the first place. I can't say I've worn a whole set during sex, but it happens with a few other things with me.

I do get a big kick out of wearing my partner's underwear around - I wore a sexy pink thong around for the day for my birthday Pity it didn't have a lot of support, but I was very turned on by it and am definitely going to give it a go again. I agree with you ghost; I don't think I look particularly good in it, but it damn well feels good so why the hell not!

cardy boy [sign in to see picture]

hi i get a big kick out of wearing a cardigan during sex and my oh dosent mind ,must be crew neck style only

cashmere and loads of buttons wow the feeling i get is so intence ,maybe im in the wrong place but it is a fetish and i can totally understand why wearing ladies underware also could be a turn on persay .

Elle_S [sign in to see picture]

LoveHoney also sell the lacey boxers for men now too if that might be a more comfortable solution!

wildjezz [sign in to see picture]

Ive just bought some sexy underwear for my other half it will look so nice on her but i cant wait till she wears them then lets me wear then for the rest of the night.

Lovesex69 [sign in to see picture]

Never thought i would be interested in wearing lingerie but have just had cartlidge op on my knee and have to wear some stockings for next 2 weeks to prevent DVT.What a surprise,they are a real turn on for me and my OH and these are just standard white medical ones.Definitly going to look at wearing some different ones when the 2 weeks are up!

S&S [sign in to see picture]

Lovehoney - Hella wrote:

The http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/brands/male-power/ lingerie for men definitely has hints of femininity without being overtly girly and strikes a great balance by teaming the feel of women's fabrics with modified cuts that suit a man's shape.

Yeah, I've been checking out a few of the new items and have wishlisted the ones I particularly fancy. It's a great idea alright; I do quite enjoy wearing my partner's underwear, but it's just not something that can realistically e done when I'm out and about due to there being very little support. Falling out of a thong and having my penis run ub against my jeans is not a fun experience So I'll definitely be grabbing myself one or two of the lacey pairs to give a go - I definitely think there's a growing market for this sort of thing.

wildjezz [sign in to see picture]

Im a fan of lovehoneys website so i might just have to try these ones http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=22963

I would much rather use my girlfriends ones as thats the part that really turns me on, but i think it could turn out to be rather fun,On a night out we could swap and comment on which is better womens or mens underwear

play_with_fire [sign in to see picture]

wildjezz wrote:

we could swap and comment on which is better womens or mens underwear

I think women's underwear would have to win!

I can kind of understand that collections like Male Power are more, er, 'practical'... but there's something about women's lingerie that is just more exciting..!!

RedCheeks [sign in to see picture]

I like it when my partner wears my underwear and I've bought him womens underwear as gifts,I thought it was a lovely moment when I gave him his first bra last christmas,black and lacy,he loved it.

I have a bit of a thing for wearing tight fitting mens boxers around the house and feel pretty sexy in them so we both seem to enjoy the opposite genders underwear

I so want to get a pair of the new male power stretch lace boxers shorts and wear them with a packer and I love the idea of my partner wearing them out places too

[suspended user]

suspended user

balaclava sissy [sign in to see picture]

Very sexy, feels very kinky and wrong.......but in a good way ;-)

[suspended user]

suspended user

tell your oh perhaps that will make you feel less wrong i what your'e doing ,maybe she'll enjoy it

DaPratsta [sign in to see picture]

Been at college, but I've been wearing black satin-y polka dot knickers! Very kinky for me, but also made me really paranoid! ;D

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.