• Men in Women's Underwear

Mistress D [sign in to see picture]

KinkyKev wrote:

I absolutely adore wearing knickers, bodysuits, basques, stockings! The idea of wearing lingerie is not only a turn on but it also helps me relax! Does that make sense!?!

Yes a lot of men feel calmer when they feel they can escape their macho image , underwear helps that

englishgent [sign in to see picture]

Mistress D wrote:

I love a man in womans undies , i often make K wear a bra,suspenders and stockings under his day clothes

well played! KK, how often do you ''dress up''?

beebouncy [sign in to see picture]

love my man in the full feme set up but he does have his own mine would fall off,, lol

slavek [sign in to see picture]

I am very lucky the Mistress enjoys me dressing up although whilst i enjoy it i also find it slightly humiliating. Dread that one day all the pictures will come back to haunt me.

TanyaThomas [sign in to see picture]

lickmadick wrote:

does he like to give oral to blokes then dressed like that?

Just because he might like to crossdress, doens't make him gay.

Grrrrrrr!!!!

MrPink [sign in to see picture]

Absolutely, Tanya. Many gays hate the idea of cross-dressing and overall the incidence of gay or bisexual cross-dressers is about the same as it is in the general male population.

That's why there are thousands of lonely or closet cross-dressers waiting for the day they can find or persuade a woman to accept them in feminine clothing. And perpetuating the 'must be gay' stereotype only make it harder for straight women to accept straight cross-dressers.

Heard somewhere that 75% of drag queens are straight! I'm not against it, just don't think I'd make an ideal one lol. Seriously tho, I've never got my presume presume your sexual identity correlates with your clothing. Each to their own.

Miss Behaviour [sign in to see picture]

just looked at slaveks photo............very fine :)

TT....you have quite simply THE best legs I have ever laid eyes on, amazing, puts me to shame.

slavek [sign in to see picture]

Miss Behaviour wrote:

TT....you have quite simply THE best legs I have ever laid eyes on, amazing, puts me to shame.

Thank you Miss Behaviour, Mistress D suggested my profile needed a change.

TanyaThomas [sign in to see picture]

Miss Behaviour wrote:

Awww...thank you very muchly.(blush)

I do get a lot of flack for my legs from my local trans-group girlfriends, and my wife is generally hating them, in a nice way, as i do have a habit of weariing miniskirts and heels most evenings out on the razzle which do get them noticed.

I put them down o the manly pursuits I do...

transsexmom [sign in to see picture]

that's very true everyone just because a guy put on a dress & likes wearing them doesn't make him gay, a friend of mine dresses & he still loves women but the first thing he looks at is what she is wearing then body shape, I may be a non-op transsexual but that doesn't make me gay either I still prefer women over guys but do like guys depending on their look, guys are more favourable to me if they dress, I do like a guy who like to dress up as a female & be feminine with it.

GingerConcubine [sign in to see picture]

Bought my male friend some knickers recently, he wore them here the other day, very nice ;)

G.C. What type did you go for? Hope you didn't throw him in the deep end!

[suspended user]

suspended user

nice and soft crotchless very sexy to have your man bits poking through mmmmmm

silk and satin CD [sign in to see picture]

personally i love wearing womens silk lingerie, but i only buy top quality silk lingerie, i hate the cheap n tacky lingerie,, i like the feminine, sensual, elegant styles.. all started when i had a brief encounter with a mistress, she unlocked the fem side in me,, doesnt feel wrong to me, but most womens opinions of it, are that you are in some way perverted or not right in the head (just my opinion) im totally straight and have no desire for men in anyway, im totally discreet with my fetish and only dress in private... ive always said that if i could find a woman with the same passion for silk and satin clothes/lingerie then id probally not feel the need to dress ? as it does look much better on women than men lol.. in a previous ltr i kept buying her nice lingerie, but she told me to stop ??? again for me personally i love that visual image of a women in nice quality lingerie, its heaven :)

wildjezz [sign in to see picture]

Yes its great to do but only if its her worn ones when she has been turned on,Saying that i like it when she has picked out a pair for me to wear,But i wouldn't buy them myself just to wear.

I have done this with my last partner it was fun sometimes she would join in and wear mine.

Im with someone new now so ive not yet bought it up but would love to start wearing her worn underwear,Dont want to ask her just yet she may find it very weird,Ill have to joke around with her and see what her thoughts are on this sexy fetish.

play_with_fire [sign in to see picture]

I would LOVE to bring my love of lingerie into my relationship but it's very hard to know how to do it!!

The idea of us BOTH being able to have fun together in lingerie is amazing, but how do you bring up the topic?! Or as wildjezz suggests, perhaps it's best to just go for it jokingly and see if she likes it?!

atlanta [sign in to see picture]

Yes most crossdressers claim not to be interested in men, although there seem to be quite a few who are, me included.

We have just been invited to a wedding at the weekend so im intending to bring it up when we are relaxed at the do afterwards,I have a idea how im going to go about it im sure the drinks will be flowing so the conversatioin will be easy to drop in,Im not going to dive in straight away saying can i wear them,Ill do it in a way where we are joking around about different naughty things then ill pop it in,Im not going to let her know ive done this before i want her to be/feel relaxed with the idea and like her to think its something new to both of us.

Hi

So we sure did have fun at the wedding do my g/f was wearing something special i think the wedding was just a excuse to buy some more sexy clothes lol

But you dont want to hear about the wedding its the party/do that you may want to hear about.

After some drinks and half way through the night we went outside and had a nice touch and nice long kiss we then went back in,I then brought up the subject saying how sexy she is but i also said how i think she had choosen the right underwear for what she was wearing then i said i bet they are warm and moist and she joked yea of course as im feeling horny and you know what kissing does to me down there,I jumped at that answer and said yea i love it when you get wet from kissing i wish i could see your underwear actually i wish i could be wearing your underwear right now,She laughed but didn't saw ewwww or anything bad about what i said,I then said about wearing her underwear again 10minutes later and she said really would something like that turn you on i told her yea as it would be a new experince and it would make me feel close to her as it would be a kinky thing to do. She then said well carry on kissing me and you might get the wish.

A bit later on that night she said so how about it do you want to still wear them i said yea deffo,She left it i thought that was a bit odd but then a bit later she said she needed a wee when she came back to the corner we were sitting at she said o its a bit drafty didn't get what she meant i thought she meant the toilets were cold she said again its drafty then she said look in my bag WOW She had only taken her underwear off in the toilets and left them in her bag,She said you didn't really think i needed a wee what are you waiting for put them on we decieded to go outside to put them on so she could see them on me,Its was a very good night from then on she actaully said it was kinky and made her feel naughty,But what made me smile and give me a shock she said outside go on then let me put yours on of course it was easy for her as she was wearing a dress,It was a good sexy night we were talking about it for the rest of the wedding do night,Her underwear was quite damp from kissing. I cant belive it was that easy to bring it up and for her to allow me to wear them.

Next thing is to see if she will do this without the need of drinking,I think this is so sexy i want her to feel how i feel maybe her wearing mine was just a one off but its going to be fun to see if its a thing she finds a turn on.

Of course the conversation of how i got to asking her about her underwear was alot better but i couldn't explain it in typing sorry guys,Shame you were not a fly on the wall lol.

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.