• Men in Women's Underwear

funguy1234 [sign in to see picture]

ill try :D

ilikepussy [sign in to see picture]

I love wearingmy wifes thongs sometimes, I find it such a turn on. Also when I go out, if people know what I was wearing is naughty.

Looksgoodinheels [sign in to see picture]

I love my OH wearing my undies but he doesn't normally tell me until we are on our way home I'd love to know if he's wearing them at the start of an evening out, but i wouldn't be able to keep my hands off him!!

Anonymoose [sign in to see picture]

PlayingDirty wrote:

Hi,

Been talking to "her" and she has been saying she really like the idea of me wearing her underwear. I have had an ex who said something similar but I never really got around to it... I am tempted to do it but very confused.

Is this a common turn on for girls?

Ive done it dude, and supprisingly it was quite nice. Womens underwear is generaly designed to be uber sexy most of the time..well thats the way i see it anyway...so when i put it on it also made me feel sexy too and it really turned her on too. Ive not done it a lot just once or twice and to be honest i felt like maybe people would think i was weird for doing it so havent done it much because of that but when i have its been really nice and has certainly turned on my partner at the time. Had a few gigles from both of us when we originaly tried it but once i saw her look at me in that way and bite her lip i knew we were fine.
    Try it....you might like it!

furbygr [sign in to see picture]

Personally i not only enjoy wearing panties but i love to shop them online too. I even got some worn ones because it gets me excited to know that these were worn by a woman before. I would love to share them with a girlfriend

DazzlingDeviant [sign in to see picture]

I love a man in womens undies ... such a turn on for me to see his hardness showing through a pair of white lacy briefs

furbygr [sign in to see picture]

that's really awesome to hear...

phil [sign in to see picture]

Hi I'm just under 6ft but find Hosery from Peacocks cheap, cumfy and long enough.

SubKatie [sign in to see picture]

Mistress D wrote:

Ive commented on this subject before i very much enjoy dressing up men in womans undies. I feel its a sign of a mans submissive side.

YES. I love to wear my lingerie for her so I am her slut that she uses as she pleases.

Hi Miss B I have posted a couple of myself. Please ask for more if you need them! Love to dress to order as well? My email is [RULE BREAK]

StevesDreams wrote:

My Wife loves me in satin and silky underwear to the point if she ever comes on here or pops to Ann S she will always buy me undies :) in return i buy her lots of goodies too, her biggest turn on is us going out for the day shopping or for a meal and i turn around and tell her i have silky or lace undies on makes for a great night after ;)

Lots and Lots of men are going that way now, i am so so bored of boring boxers or y-fronts for yester years. If women looking sexy in undies why cant men be too??

All men will be wearing womens lingerie soon.

Richie1 [sign in to see picture]

I think your oh is very lucky!

Richie1 [sign in to see picture]

SubKatie wrote:

Mistress D wrote:

Ive commented on this subject before i very much enjoy dressing up men in womans undies. I feel its a sign of a mans submissive side.

YES. I love to wear my lingerie for her so I am her slut that she uses as she pleases.

You are very lucky to have such a mistress.

Buzzshaw [sign in to see picture]

I enjoy it :p

Terri JJ [sign in to see picture]

Buzzshaw wrote:

I enjoy it :p

And I like looking at the pic of you enjoying it ;) lol x

Dunc100 [sign in to see picture]

I wear my wifes lingerie quite often. She loves it when i do. On sunday my mother inlaw noticed the black thong i wearing and whispered to me how she thought it was great and turned her on. Little did she know about the butt plug i was also wearing! Wonder what she would have said to that?

Zephron [sign in to see picture]

Dunc100 wrote:- On sunday my mother inlaw noticed the black thong i wearing and whispered to me how she thought it was great and turned her on. Little did she know about the butt plug i was also wearing! Wonder what she would have said to that?

If that was my mother in law I woulda had to lean in whisper to her to guess what else I was 'wearing'.

But she is #well-fit-awesome-lady!

Zephron [sign in to see picture]

wildjezz wrote:

I see so a bit harder for you then,Unless you have a kinky Girl mate you flirt with and maybe get hold of her underwear?

Pfft, think outside the box a little...

Get yourself down to local chatity shops, I've bought knickers, leggings, got a basque for £1.50 (which fit, which I was most chuffed about), swimsuits, etc.

Always worth a little bit of a rummage

MysteriousOne728 [sign in to see picture]

I wore one of my girlfriend's thongs yesterday and it felt very sexy. I'm not sure what she would think, she might not like it, but it turned me on a lot. :)

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.