• Men in Women's Underwear

willing_to_try [sign in to see picture]

Danni71 wrote:

I think it's clear where I stand on this subject :) Have a large collection of underwear, you name it I will probably have it :D

you wear in public? x

Danni71 [sign in to see picture]

willing_to_try wrote:

Danni71 wrote:

I think it's clear where I stand on this subject :) Have a large collection of underwear, you name it I will probably have it :D

you wear in public? x

I have something on 95% of the time, the other 5% is when I have hospital appoitment or the likes...

Pete1 [sign in to see picture]

Always wear knickers they feel and look more sexier then male underwear and it turns me on.

quietguy [sign in to see picture]

Hi all

I'm quite new here, haven't posted much, but this topic caught my attention.

While I knew this kind of thing went on - it's comforting to read other peoples thoughts and experiences. I'd categorise myself as a closet wearer and only occasionally. Here's something though.

If i put on my wife's lingerie (she doesn't know) I'd feel guilty about it afterwards. However, a few months ago - i bought this...

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=13809

Yeah ok I didn't look quite a sexy as this photo obviously - but I didn't feel guilt afterwards and haven't ever since. So I'd be more inclined to buy my own collection to wear. I'm also quite lucky as I'm not naturally hairy and am of quite small build.

The only thing about doing it in public is the "what if..." scenario. Typical thing, involved in an accident, trousers fell down (lol) or simply a VPL gave me away. But for those of you you do wear them in public - wow what a thrill, respect to you...

MrPink [sign in to see picture]

I don't cross dress fully but I always wear lingerie and I never have any problems with that. No comments in years of wearing and so what if you have an accodent and they discover you're wearing panties? Better to get help for your injuries - the medics have seen it all before and they do not ever say anything. I should know as I've had countless hospital appointments for a bladder problem.

quietguy [sign in to see picture]

MrPink wrote:

... and so what if you have an accodent and they discover you're wearing panties?.

perhaps it's the fear of humiliation - quite rational I'd have thought

MrPink [sign in to see picture]

I used to think that way, but after being hospitalised and spending days being wheeled around the place clutching a bag full of wee attached to a tube coming out of my willy, I can't see how I'm going to be humiliated if somebody sees my panties. Or my bra, come to that. I do have tits in there so why not? I'm ready to wear a skirt now, but I'm holding off at my wife's request. I wouldn't be anything but a man in a skirt, but if it's the appropriate garment for a given situation I'd be perfectly comfortable in one. In any case, I've always thought that denim skirt and opaque tights is more of a man's look than a woman's. I could be a bit out of kilter there, but that's how it seems to me.

wildjezz [sign in to see picture]

quietlee wrote:

Hi all

I'm quite new here, haven't posted much, but this topic caught my attention.

While I knew this kind of thing went on - it's comforting to read other peoples thoughts and experiences. I'd categorise myself as a closet wearer and only occasionally. Here's something though.

If i put on my wife's lingerie (she doesn't know) I'd feel guilty about it afterwards. However, a few months ago - i bought this...

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=13809

Yeah ok I didn't look quite a sexy as this photo obviously - but I didn't feel guilt afterwards and haven't ever since. So I'd be more inclined to buy my own collection to wear. I'm also quite lucky as I'm not naturally hairy and am of quite small build.

The only thing about doing it in public is the "what if..." scenario. Typical thing, involved in an accident, trousers fell down (lol) or simply a VPL gave me away. But for those of you you do wear them in public - wow what a thrill, respect to you...

Its fun isn't it and sexy to,As you can tell by my photos i like to wear her sexy lingerie aswell i never feel ashamed etc..It sure gives me more sexy naughty feeling.

Shiny [sign in to see picture]

I suppose my avatar gives my thoughts away.

Linerie is just so horny to wear.....the silkier and shinier the better. I usually wear panties to work a couple of times a week. My favourite for this is the cilky control pants in my avatar....I also have them in black and pink. Sometimes I slip a condom in if I think I may have a pre cum....or cum!!) leak.

The control pants help make the bulge less obvious.

.......true though, I wouldnt like to be found out....a combination of embarassment and an enjoyable secret that I like to keep (my OH knows and enjoys it though)

i dont cross dress or think of it as feminine - just love the feeling of tight shiny lingerie

Still, each to his or her own

BerkshireAndy [sign in to see picture]

" I dont cross dress or think of it as feminine - just love the feeling of tight shiny lingerie

Still, each to his or her own"

The range of this always amazes me. There's everyone from full cross-dressers in public to occasionally putting the wife's thong on.

Me? I got my own collection (Lovehoney's 18+ collection is great for bigger guys!) so I don't have to worry about leaving stains on the wife's stuff :-) I'm hairy, over 6 foot, and don't look the slightest bit feminine in any of it, but it turns me on all the same, and if I have time for a good solo session then something lacy/pink/shiny usually features in the fun.

Anyone know any good stockings for tall blokes, though?

Seduced [sign in to see picture]

Well didnt I go on a weird one a little while back? :(

Im sorry folks if I offended or upset anyone!!

I think I was going through a testing time where I was being truely tested by so called friends which

I think inevitably made me need to feel as 'Masculine' as possible.

I now see that I was being a moron and changing my personality to suite others in order to be the 'In' guy.

STUPID! I know lol...

Anyway, Ive gone back to doing what comes naturally and love it !!

Guys, Carry on doing it too if it makes you happy and dont let ANYONE tell or make you feel otherwize! :) x

mrsorgasmatron [sign in to see picture]

I may ask my slave to crossdress for me from time to time. It's part of the sexual humiliation game.

Hen Night Toad [sign in to see picture]

mrsorgasmatron wrote:

I may ask my slave to crossdress for me from time to time. It's part of the sexual humiliation game.

This aspect appeals to me. Feeling like a sub and feeling feminine go hand in hand.

[suspended user]

suspended user

they deffinately do mate

SubReiSkyeM [sign in to see picture]

I love this. It's one of my biggest turn-ons. Luckily, Daddy obliges me every now and then!

[suspended user]

suspended user

lucky daddy

love your pole dancing by the way!!!

funguy1234 [sign in to see picture]

im hoping to get some sexy knickers for me to wear on special occaisions, :D

what sizes do they go by and also what have you guys got that feels comfortable ??

dont want to think im wearing womans stuff just really sexy mens stuff lol

I forgot to ask you yesterday funguy do you have a girlfriend if so why not try on hers to see how it feels,I asure you that way you will not feel you are just wearing womens underwear but it will make you feel more naughty and closer to her.

funguy1234 [sign in to see picture]

no i dont mate :/

I see so a bit harder for you then,Unless you have a kinky Girl mate you flirt with and maybe get hold of her underwear?

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.