• Lingerie for guys

Quiet_James [sign in to see picture]

Alicia4Ever wrote:

Scorpius12 wrote:

With regards your question on sizing, I have just checked, and for Lovehoney's own brand (see below an example of some flirty knickers) you would be L/XL (UK size 16-18) which fits waist sizes 32" - 36". Hope this helps :) x

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=34610

Hi I'm a trans female, so still have a male body, I have 2 pairs of these in the size 12-14, and they fit nicely even though I have 44 inch across the hips. As they fit to my hip, the waist measurement doesnt seem to matter for me, my waist is bigger than my hips and they fit fine, they may be a little snug, but that seems to hold things in better for me.

Thanks Alicia, I'm 40 across the hips, so maybe 12-14 would be better for me too - although I've decided on a different pair.

J

Love Wasp [sign in to see picture]

There are lots of knickers in the Black Friday Sale. Also plenty of suspenders if they also take your fancy.

Quiet_James [sign in to see picture]

Love Wasp wrote:

There are lots of knickers in the Black Friday Sale. Also plenty of suspenders if they also take your fancy.

Thanks LW. Already bought some and will post a picture when I summon the courage ha ha.

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.