• Lingerie for guys

    1479111338
    Quiet_James [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Captain
    • Posts: 48
    • Joined: 12 Nov 2016

    Hi All,
    I'm really loving this site again and think I'm going to fulfill one of my fantasies by wearing panties to work!

    Two questions. I'm a 33 inch waist. What does that equate to in women's sizes?

    Would really welcome some suggestions on what to buy (from LH of course). Don't mind style or colour. Only stipulation is the girlier the better!

    Will put a pic on my profile once the uploaded is fixed. Thanks ever so much

    J

    1479114250
    Sally36 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Officer Cadet
    • Posts: 14
    • Joined: 14 Nov 2016

    Hi, I wouldnt recommend wearing a thong - nice for girls but no support for men. Why not try an S&S set with matching lacwy panties?

    1479114494
    Scorpius12 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 6349
    • Joined: 18 Dec 2007

    Hi there, see below a link for a search I have done. Lovehoney have some great underwear for the guys, including some lace boxers and thongs too. Not sure if this is what you had in mind, but there are some great options there :) x

    http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/sexy-lingerie/underwear-for-men/lingerie-for-men/

    1479115062
    Scorpius12 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 6349
    • Joined: 18 Dec 2007

    With regards your question on sizing, I have just checked, and for Lovehoney's own brand (see below an example of some flirty knickers) you would be L/XL (UK size 16-18) which fits waist sizes 32" - 36". Hope this helps :) x

    http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=34610

    1479146018
    captainmeow [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Colonel
    • Posts: 277
    • Joined: 18 Sep 2016

    Scorpius12 wrote:

    Hi there, see below a link for a search I have done. Lovehoney have some great underwear for the guys, including some lace boxers and thongs too. Not sure if this is what you had in mind, but there are some great options there :) x

    http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/sexy-lingerie/underwear-for-men/lingerie-for-men/

    +1! Ladies' underwear aren't really built for men, so the men's range might be more suitable :)

    1479147887
    glittergirl [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 237
    • Joined: 12 Aug 2011

    Mens range do some lovely lace very femine

    1479147989
    Throbinhood [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 1414
    • Joined: 15 May 2016

    glittergirl wrote:

    Mens range do some lovely lace very femine

    Yes Im loving the LHM range for men

    1479148107
    Quiet_James [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Captain
    • Posts: 48
    • Joined: 12 Nov 2016

    Scorpius12 wrote:

    With regards your question on sizing, I have just checked, and for Lovehoney's own brand (see below an example of some flirty knickers) you would be L/XL (UK size 16-18) which fits waist sizes 32" - 36". Hope this helps :) x

    http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=34610

    Thanks for all your replies. I love the helpfullness of these forums

    Part of the attraction for me is that it's womens undies that I want to wear and the suggestion from Scorpios looks fab!

    Thanks again.

    J

    1479160984
    Caliente [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 534
    • Joined: 18 Aug 2015

    These are very girly, in my opinion - http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=35799

    1479161686
    Quiet_James [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Captain
    • Posts: 48
    • Joined: 12 Nov 2016

    Caliente wrote:

    These are very girly, in my opinion - http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=35799

    OMG, yes they are. Love the high cut bum too.

    Thanks Caliente

    J x

    1479161916
    Caliente [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 534
    • Joined: 18 Aug 2015

    No problem, there are loads of other options, but I guess you need to avoid the crotchless/thong type!

    1479194702
    Quiet_James [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Captain
    • Posts: 48
    • Joined: 12 Nov 2016

    Caliente wrote:

    No problem, there are loads of other options, but I guess you need to avoid the crotchless/thong type!

    Yes I have male thongs and they just about give me the support I need and so crotchless wouldn't be a good idea, especially as I'm going to wear them for work, ha ha xx
    1479199169
    AsYouWish! [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 1455
    • Joined: 9 Oct 2012

    Have you seen these:

    http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=34993

    They feel very girly!

    1479201297
    Sally36 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Officer Cadet
    • Posts: 14
    • Joined: 14 Nov 2016

    Hi James, I was wondering if you had decided on any undies yet? From what you say, the more feminine the better which is nice, Pity you can't show a picture of you in them when you do decide. S x

    1479238582
    Quiet_James [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Captain
    • Posts: 48
    • Joined: 12 Nov 2016

    Sally36 wrote:

    Hi James, I was wondering if you had decided on any undies yet? From what you say, the more feminine the better which is nice, Pity you can't show a picture of you in them when you do decide. S x

    Hi Sally, you seem to be enjoying the site as much as me. I do intend to take s picture and will post it on my profile, if I'm allowed to. J PS I intend to get the ones Caliente suggested at the same time as a fleshlight
    1479238896
    Sally36 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Officer Cadet
    • Posts: 14
    • Joined: 14 Nov 2016

    Quiet_James wrote:

    Sally36 wrote:

    Hi James, I was wondering if you had decided on any undies yet? From what you say, the more feminine the better which is nice, Pity you can't show a picture of you in them when you do decide. S x

    Hi Sally, you seem to be enjoying the site as much as me. I do intend to take s picture and will post it on my profile, if I'm allowed to. J

    Hi James, yes I love the site although its a pity you can't seem to communicate directly. The people on here are very nice and give advice freely. For instance, I asked about my daughter wearing stockings for a school Xmas Ball and got loads of responses.

    1479238958
    Quiet_James [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Captain
    • Posts: 48
    • Joined: 12 Nov 2016

    AsYouWish! wrote:

    Have you seen these:

    http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=34993

    They feel very girly!

    Thanks for the suggestion but I think I'll go for girls ones
    1479240357
    Alicia4Ever [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 1299
    • Joined: 27 Feb 2010

    Scorpius12 wrote:

    With regards your question on sizing, I have just checked, and for Lovehoney's own brand (see below an example of some flirty knickers) you would be L/XL (UK size 16-18) which fits waist sizes 32" - 36". Hope this helps :) x

    http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=34610

    Hi I'm a trans female, so still have a male body, I have 2 pairs of these in the size 12-14, and they fit nicely even though I have 44 inch across the hips. As they fit to my hip, the waist measurement doesnt seem to matter for me, my waist is bigger than my hips and they fit fine, they may be a little snug, but that seems to hold things in better for me.

    1479240517
    Quiet_James [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Captain
    • Posts: 48
    • Joined: 12 Nov 2016

    Sally36 wrote:

    Quiet_James wrote:

    Sally36 wrote:

    Hi James, I was wondering if you had decided on any undies yet? From what you say, the more feminine the better which is nice, Pity you can't show a picture of you in them when you do decide. S x

    Hi Sally, you seem to be enjoying the site as much as me. I do intend to take s picture and will post it on my profile, if I'm allowed to. J

    Hi James, yes I love the site although its a pity you can't seem to communicate directly. The people on here are very nice and give advice freely. For instance, I asked about my daughter wearing stockings for a school Xmas Ball and got loads of responses.

    Hi Sally, yes there are lots of nice and informative people on here. I think people put other ways to contact each other in their profile, such as their twitter of kik username.

    J

    ps I aslo think your daughter is too young to be wearing stockings. Another couple of years perhaps, or am I just being an old foggie?

    1479240622
    Alicia4Ever [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 1299
    • Joined: 27 Feb 2010

    From the front these just look like an ordinary pair of briefs, so hold things in wonderfully, from the back well wow, you go look, these I have in size 12-14 too. http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=30987

    Post a reply to this thread

    Please sign in to post messages to the forum.