• Girls, would you be OK with your man wearing thongs?

Aqualaria [sign in to see picture]

I really don't understand how we got to the stage that boxers are the default position for men's underwear, and for so many women to like their blokes in them. Having tried various types over the years, I have found they all have similar problems - too much fabric, VPL, not supporting the crown jewels securely, hot (when lower down the legs are cold).

So, my reasons for wearing only thongs are the opposite of those. The fact my wife reckons my bum looks nice is a bonus, and I totally agree with the accessibility of the crown jewels point above - if my wife wants a play, I'm not about to make that harder than it needs to be.

To all those who don't wear them for work - I was in that position once. I only had one comment when I switched - from a female friend that I knew well who said how lovely my bum was, and how she wished men had as much choice in underwear as ladies did.

It is heartening that more men are trying thongs and loving them. I appreciate they are not for everyone, but I would love to see the day where thongs are as mainstream as the hundreds of boxers stores carry (that are essentially all the same).

Caliente [sign in to see picture]

Aqualaria wrote:

I really don't understand how we got to the stage that boxers are the default position for men's underwear, and for so many women to like their blokes in them. Having tried various types over the years, I have found they all have similar problems - too much fabric, VPL, not supporting the crown jewels securely, hot (when lower down the legs are cold).

I think this might have been the fault of the black and white advertisements from a particular American fashion designer in the 1990s. Those "tightie whities" became very popular after that. To be honest, the most popular women's lingerie isn't always the best for comfort or lack of VPL, either!

littlemisssub [sign in to see picture]

If he's comfortable in them, then I don't see a problem - if it's not really your thing perhaps you could ask him to wear boxers for you whenever you're around and get down to it.

I wear M&S briefs because they are comfy, but I wouldn't dream of letting a date see me in them!

BeeDeeEssEmm [sign in to see picture]

I've always love the feeling of wearing a thong, but have always worried about wearing them consistently throughout the day due to the feeling of constant arousal or the fear of being found out. Honestly I haven't done it for a while, and I never owned my own (yes, I pillaged my previous OH's thongs from her drawer). But funnily enough, I can understand where you ladies are coming from, whilst I love the feeling of them, I can say that I don't ever think id look good in one.... But I guess that'd be for my OH to decide..... If I ever tell/show her.

BeeDeeEssEmm [sign in to see picture]

Just my two cents for you from a male point of view.... And thanks, it's interesting to see your thoughts on the matter

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.