• Adult Halloween Party

Bexy [sign in to see picture]

My current beau and I have been invited to an "adult" Halloween party at the end of the month. He has assured me that he's comfortable with me being with other people so we're good to go though it's my first proper planned party like this and won't know anyone there. He wants me to wear a crotchless catsuit, mask and a tail plug. I quite like the idea (especially as the plug will help me be ready for various activities) but I'm a bit concerned that the outfit will be screaming too much too soon.

Has anyone had any experiences of these sort of parties and how such an outfit might be viewed, particularly on a newbie?

sugarboobies2232 [sign in to see picture]

I think you'll be fine. Are YOU comfortable with the catsuit though?

mysteron [sign in to see picture]

Hi Bexy

We have been to quite a few adult fancy dress parties hosted by some friends of ours . I recommend that you find out from your hosts as to what they will be expecting as there are adult parties and adult parties were sex could happen .

Ours have been mainly the former whereby there will be no kids present and the costumes could be a little more risque ie female leg/thighs on show or naked male torsos for example there have been one or two wantobe tarzans, St Trinian style girls and sometimes a topless male butler serving drinks. I just hope they havn't got me lined up to perform the latter as they have ben quite complementry of late since I started working out!.Anyway my Mrs has worn things like some of the LH costumes like the police woman dress which is just about decent enoigh to be worn at a party in our opinion although she did team it up with fishnet stockings and wore modesty shorts underneath.We have been to a halloween fancy dress party dressed as Mr and Mrs Beettlejuice . Again my wifes costume was based around a short skirt with tights but this time white . Activities tend to be things like stripping games ( only down to underwear ) or a twist of the pin the tail to the donkey game which was a guy pin up and it wasn't a tail to pin !

They have also hosted a more kinkier type part evening for charity raising . Althoughh around dinner everyone would have been more formly dressed and then followed a quiz. The losing couple would then throw a dice to seal their fate. If the dice gods wern't on your side the losing couple would be required to be naked below the waist and bent over a stool to recieve 6 strokes of the cane and administered by the hosts wearing their dom and dominatrix type costumes .All good humoured I hasten to add. I took advice from here and decisded not to go as it could have mortified my partner should we have come last at the quiz.

If you want my view on the costume to wear , then perhaps something a little conservative at first as you could always dress down later when you have tested the water. What you don't want to be IMO for a first timer is to be the centre of attention unless you are really comfortable with it. Only you can decide on the latter .

Whatever you decide I am sure that you will enjoy yourself .

AshANDclare [sign in to see picture]

Sounds like a good night. But I agree with above, as long as your comfy wearing it and it's all good with the hosts.. then go for it!

honeybun91 [sign in to see picture]

Definitely find out what sort of party it is because to me it sounds like just the outfits would be more adulty

Lil_Red_Kinkyboots [sign in to see picture]

Definitely as the others have said find out the dress code. I don't think I'd have the nerve to do it myself. If you are comfortable though yes, do it 😊
    It sounds hot 😄

sugarboobies2232 wrote:

Yeah, the one I've seen actually has very discrete cut out parts so it won' be the case that everything will be completely on show when I'm walking around.

This is what I was thinking http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=29981

Bexy wrote:

sugarboobies2232 wrote:

Yeah, the one I've seen actually has very discrete cut out parts so it won' be the case that everything will be completely on show when I'm walking around.

Are you actually going as a cat or a naughty witch ?

The costiume looks decent enough to me

mysteron wrote:

Bexy wrote:

sugarboobies2232 wrote:

Are you actually going as a cat or a naughty witch ?

The costiume looks decent enough to me

As a cat, hence the catsuit, tail plug and mask.

lmh95 [sign in to see picture]

Ooh! That's a really nice catsuit. I wouldn't mind getting one of those myself for some fun at home. Have fun and keep safe :)

obsessionnumber1 [sign in to see picture]

A popular Halloween/Adult costume this year will most likely be that of Harley Quinn, particularly the version from the recent Suicide Squad film featuring Margot Robbie. If you're unfamiliar, I'd recommend a quick google search.

Depending on the crowd, you may get either positive attention or wierd stares.

Lovehoney - Jess Wilde [sign in to see picture]

obsessionnumber1 wrote:

A popular Halloween/Adult costume this year will most likely be that of Harley Quinn, particularly the version from the recent Suicide Squad film featuring Margot Robbie. If you're unfamiliar, I'd recommend a quick google search.

See the Lovehoney harley Quinn (and Catwoman and Batgirl) here! 

Halloween How-To: 3 Super Sexy Costumes 

lmh95 [sign in to see picture]

Lovehoney - Jess Wilde wrote:

obsessionnumber1 wrote:

See the Lovehoney harley Quinn (and Catwoman and Batgirl) here!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rSS7IPZyv1k

Great vlog post guys. Fab ideas. Great costumes. Really enjoyed it. Loved the nurse at the end too :)

I thought with Halloween coming up I would bump this thread .

Perhaps we could adopt this thread as the halloween thread for 2016 .

As we are both on standby for both of our sick elderly mothers then we decised that we won't be attending any this year but thats not to say we won't be entering into the spirit ( no pun intended)of things either.

So I thought of a few ideas for those who are struggling for ideas as regards Holloween costumes . The hot theme this year as far as I can see are zombies and lots of em! So as an idea if you have say any of the Lovehoney Costumes or thinking of buyng one then why not zombiefy them .Without getting anything on the costume and potentially ruining it ( unless of course you want to customise it permanently) , I have see some "blood soaked" aprons from a ppound outlery store that could ber tied around the outfit to make it more gory. From the same store there are pleny of zombie face make up sets that could possbly be used as makeup . Being so cheap I would test your skin first though! To make the costumes more decent for parties they could be worn with modesty shorts and tights .

NW_Couple [sign in to see picture]

So how did you attend the party? did it all work out well

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.