• Lingerie exhibitionists

Hendo1986 [sign in to see picture]

I am a massive fan of lingerie on a lady, tight satin frenchies with matching balconnette bra being the top choice.

But,

Do women feel sexy knowing a man gets off on them wearing it? Does it only apply of the person is the other half?

sugarboobies2232 [sign in to see picture]

Hendo1986 wrote:

I am a massive fan of lingerie on a lady, tight satin frenchies with matching balconnette bra being the top choice.

But,

Do women feel sexy knowing a man gets off on them wearing it? Does it only apply of the person is the other half?

I love it. I love knowing my oh is going crazy! But mainly I love how I feel in lingerie, I always feel superb.
    NatandTom [sign in to see picture]

The fact that my other half likes it and it drives him wild is just a bonus for me. I wear lingerie for me, because it makes me feel confident.

Twilightgirl123 [sign in to see picture]

I love wearing lingerie because it makes me feel nice. There's nothing better to me than having nice matching underwear sets! But I love it when my boyfriend sees me in it and gets a little hot and bothered :)

mysteron [sign in to see picture]

From a guys point of vew I dont think there are many who don,t appreciate their lady wearing lingerie. For me it emphasises femineinity and I just know if she parades around in it then sex will follow.

For me a woman completely naked doesn't do it for me .

VioletWolf [sign in to see picture]

I'm so often naked around the house that I think lingerie is a novelty 😂 I always find it hard to get matching underwear but I love the thought of my OH being excited by what I'm wearing 😍

sassykitten;) [sign in to see picture]

I love lingerie and buy new lingerie regularly.

If its driving my man mad even better ;) I try and make the effort of wearing nice lingerie of some kind every time I see him.

Throbinhood [sign in to see picture]

I always walk around my house naked but I did order some boxers from love honey today

Lil_Red_Kinkyboots [sign in to see picture]

I wear nice lingerie all of the time not just for sexy time I'm always in the mood for sex too strangely. I don't know if the two are related though.

Bexy [sign in to see picture]

Feeling desireable to (prospective) partners is always going to make me feel good about myself and knowing that most blokes like lingerie, giving a little tease of something (a sheer top with a sexy bra underneath, a little flash of stocking top or even just wearing seamed stockings) irrespective of whether they are a partner all not will usually get me turned on. I wear matching sets or nice lingerie everyday and love to receive compliments from whoever might see it. A girl in the gym changing rooms yesterday morning told me how she wished she could wear stockings like mine and even that was enough to get me a bit tingly.

Well judging from what you've bought your oh is doing very canny out of it hehe.. keep up the good work.

Wow bexy... well all I can say is lucky lassie at the gym hahaha.... wish more ladies had your way of thinking

Caliente [sign in to see picture]

I love my lingerie because it looks good on me and it feels good on me For both those reasons I feel sexy and confident in it. I've never really been with a partner who liked/fetishised my underwear as much as I do (that would be expecting a lot, lol) It would make me feel wonderful to be complimented by a partner. I'm not really into turning on complete strangers, but I don't mind if someone other than my partner thinks my underwear is sexy.

Sum Sub [sign in to see picture]

Caliente wrote:

I love my lingerie because it looks good on me and it feels good on me For both those reasons I feel sexy and confident in it. I've never really been with a partner who liked/fetishised my underwear as much as I do (that would be expecting a lot, lol) It would make me feel wonderful to be complimented by a partner. I'm not really into turning on complete strangers, but I don't mind if someone other than my partner thinks my underwear is sexy.

looks pretty sexy to me :)

Terri JJ [sign in to see picture]

I love wearing sexy lingerie and do so most of the time. I wear it because I want too.....and I like looking and feeling sexy. I do it for me....it's a bonus that my oh likes it too x

[suspended user]

suspended user

I love wearing sexy underwear for my gay boyfriend, just seeing his response in his pants turns me on x

Caliente [sign in to see picture]

Thank you, Sum Sub :)

SgtHorny [sign in to see picture]

Bexy wrote:

Feeling desireable to (prospective) partners is always going to make me feel good about myself and knowing that most blokes like lingerie, giving a little tease of something (a sheer top with a sexy bra underneath, a little flash of stocking top or even just wearing seamed stockings) irrespective of whether they are a partner all not will usually get me turned on. I wear matching sets or nice lingerie everyday and love to receive compliments from whoever might see it. A girl in the gym changing rooms yesterday morning told me how she wished she could wear stockings like mine and even that was enough to get me a bit tingly.

Hendo1986 wrote:

Wow bexy... well all I can say is lucky lassie at the gym hahaha.... wish more ladies had your way of thinking.

I have to agree with you there Hendo,

Bexy [sign in to see picture]

SgtHorny wrote:

Bexy wrote:

Hendo1986 wrote:

Wow bexy... well all I can say is lucky lassie at the gym hahaha.... wish more ladies had your way of thinking.

I have to agree with you there Hendo,

Thanks guys! 😘

glittergirl [sign in to see picture]

NatandTom wrote:

The fact that my other half likes it and it drives him wild is just a bonus for me. I wear lingerie for me, because it makes me feel confident.

Exactly thus makes me feel good and know he is get hard n hot looking is a bonus but it gives me such a boost 😀 and help me get in the mood and feel sexy

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.