• Plus size outfits

Slither [sign in to see picture]

Thanks everyone we have had a brief discussion this afternoon and she has agreed to look this evening and hopefully when she see's all your wonderful comments and links she will feel better and at least purchase an item to try on for size 😃

NatandTom [sign in to see picture]

Slither wrote:

Thanks everyone we have had a brief discussion this afternoon and she has agreed to look this evening and hopefully when she see's all your wonderful comments and links she will feel better and at least purchase an item to try on for size 😃

Hey, that's a start! Hopefully she will find something lovely and it will do wonders for her confidence 😊

lovingnewtoys [sign in to see picture]

Hope you find something you are both happy with.

I am size 16/18 and find bodystockings great, although I have small boobs in relation to the rest of me.

Maybe something more opaque initially as this covers without covering if that makes sense. Maybe something like this might be worth looking at

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=32648

Try and make the 'looking' process fun rather than making her feel pressured too.

Good luck xxxxx

sugarboobies2232 [sign in to see picture]

lovingnewtoys wrote:

I am size 16/18 and find bodystockings great, although I have small boobs in relation to the rest of me.

Maybe something more opaque initially as this covers without covering if that makes sense. Maybe something like this might be worth looking at

Try and make the 'looking' process fun rather than making her feel pressured too.

Good luck xxxxx

I suggested this earlier as it's AMAZING! Glad someone else is a fan. Cant wait to hear how to goes. Hope you both have fun xx
    lovingnewtoys [sign in to see picture]

sugarboobies2232 wrote:

lovingnewtoys wrote:

Good luck xxxxx

I suggested this earlier as it's AMAZING! Glad someone else is a fan. Cant wait to hear how to goes. Hope you both have fun xx

Sorry, didn't mean to duplicate, but this was my first ever LH purchase and let's just say there have been MANY more since getting more and more revealing as time HSS gone on.

Also just bought the above in red!!!!!

Xxxx

lovingnewtoys wrote:

sugarboobies2232 wrote:

lovingnewtoys wrote:

Good luck xxxxx

Sorry, didn't mean to duplicate, but this was my first ever LH purchase and let's just say there have been MANY more since getting more and more revealing as time HSS gone on.

Also just bought the above in red!!!!!

Xxxx

No no no don't be silly, im glad someone else think it's a sexy as I do. Its gorgeous isn't it? I'm on the fence with red. I feel I have too much pink in my skin to carry red off nicely:( will be looking forwards to reasing your review!
    Slither [sign in to see picture]

Well I'm feeling rather deflated after myself doing a 14 hour shift coming home taking the dog out for a 5k run then going the gym whilst the oh watched tv I made us a lovely meal. She had 2 wines and is currently in bed as she is once again tired I've saved the links you have posted so hopefully she can view them tomorrow. Although I am just considering purchasing the pink baby doll with matching knickers and praying she likes it as much i like the look of it. Once again thanks guys 👐

Slither wrote:

Well I'm feeling rather deflated after myself doing a 14 hour shift coming home taking the dog out for a 5k run then going the gym whilst the oh watched tv I made us a lovely meal. She had 2 wines and is currently in bed as she is once again tired I've saved the links you have posted so hopefully she can view them tomorrow. Although I am just considering purchasing the pink baby doll with matching knickers and praying she likes it as much i like the look of it. Once again thanks guys 👐

Give it a go. If she doesn't like it, return it x
    Yummymummy :-* [sign in to see picture]

sugarboobies2232 wrote:

Yummymummy :-* wrote:

Hi Slither

I just wanted to recommend this Satin Robe.

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=33355

I'm very self conscious and very big. Wearing gorgeous lingerie and then having this on feels fabulous. Might help your Mrs ease in slowly.

Hope you find something she loves

I have this in ivory and don't find the fit great. It doesn't wrap over me as nicely as I would like. :( Let us know how the chat goes!
    I'm enjoying wearing it open with something pretty underneath. So my OH can see gorgeous lingerie but I feel less exposed too. Good luck x

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.