• Ask the Expert: All Things Lingerie

    1479222921
    lovingnewtoys [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 2609
    • Joined: 16 Jan 2016

    Lovehoney - Sammi Cole wrote:

    bondagegod wrote:

    Hi Sammi. What colour stockings do you tho go best with the indulge me range?

    Hi bondagegod,

    It's all a matter of personal preference, really, but I think nude stockings look best with Indulge Me as the colour's so intense. If you did want to pair black stockings with it, I'd suggest plain-topped rather than lace ones.

    Thanks!

    Sammi

    Hi, I hope you don't mind me jumping in, but I paired the Indulge Me Babydoll and Basque set with lace topped black fishnets, and myself and Mr LNT found it a very good combination - there are some pics on my profile if you want to judge for yourself - but obviously you are quite right, it is a case of personal preference xxxx

    1479304469
    bondagegod [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 5944
    • Joined: 2 Feb 2015

    Just seen your comment LNT. I will have a look at ur photos and see how the look with the indulge me range.

    1479328451
    lovingnewtoys [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 2609
    • Joined: 16 Jan 2016

    bondagegod wrote:

    Just seen your comment LNT. I will have a look at ur photos and see how the look with the indulge me range.

    Genuinely interested to know what you think xxx

    1479339409
    bondagegod [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 5944
    • Joined: 2 Feb 2015

    The black stockings do go well with the indulge me range. Will have to see when I give my wife the basque and she wear it with black and nude stockings.

    1479344498
    MsCrush [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Lieutenant Colonel
    • Posts: 2
    • Joined: 9 May 2016

    Hi Sammi!

    I am completely in love with the tempt me dot mesh bra & matching suspender knickers, nothing has ever fit me so well! I just wondered if you can recommend anything else that might be similar? I wear a 28F so am bloody loving the adjustable back with added bonus of thin straps, plus it's so pretty!

    Any advice on what else to try greatly appreciated, I'm excited to buy more!! 😀

    1479396038
    Lovehoney - Sammi Cole [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Lieutenant Colonel
    • Posts: 64
    • Joined: 1 Oct 2015

    MsCrush wrote:

    Hi Sammi!

    I am completely in love with the tempt me dot mesh bra & matching suspender knickers, nothing has ever fit me so well! I just wondered if you can recommend anything else that might be similar? I wear a 28F so am bloody loving the adjustable back with added bonus of thin straps, plus it's so pretty!

    Any advice on what else to try greatly appreciated, I'm excited to buy more!! 😀

    Hi MsCrush,

    Thanks for your question - I'm a big fan of the Tempt Me range, too!

    A lot of our own-brand Lovehoney Lingerie features the adjustable back, but at the moment, the only other bra we have with this feature is the Seduce Me push-up bra. It doesn't have the removable padding of the Tempt Me bra and does have wider straps, but it's incredibly comfortable and looks amazing on :)

    Hopefully that's some help!

    Thanks, 

    Sammi

    1479396131
    Lovehoney - Sammi Cole [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Lieutenant Colonel
    • Posts: 64
    • Joined: 1 Oct 2015

    MsCrush wrote:

    Hi Sammi!

    I am completely in love with the tempt me dot mesh bra & matching suspender knickers, nothing has ever fit me so well! I just wondered if you can recommend anything else that might be similar? I wear a 28F so am bloody loving the adjustable back with added bonus of thin straps, plus it's so pretty!

    Any advice on what else to try greatly appreciated, I'm excited to buy more!! 😀

     Hi MsCrush,

    Thanks for your question - I'm a big fan of the Tempt Me range, too!

    A lot of our own-brand Lovehoney Lingerie features the adjustable back, but at the moment, the only other bra we have with this feature is the Seduce Me push-up bra. It doesn't have the removable padding of the Tempt Me bra and does have wider straps, but it's incredibly comfortable and looks amazing on :)

    Hopefully that's some help! T

    hanks,  Sammi

    1479501129
    Orally Gifted [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Brigadier
    • Posts: 74
    • Joined: 11 Jun 2010

    Hi Sammi - any recommendations for a 5 ft 8 gal with a plus size body and small boobs? I have real trouble finding lingerie lately. Back measurement is 38, verging on 40 but cup size is B. My overall clothing size is currently UK 18.

    Plus size lingerie usually has huge gaping bra cups that I can't fill, whereas standard lingerie clings to me and shows all the lumps and bumps.. and not in a good way. It's very hard to find a happy medium.

    Please help!

    1479761627
    dr yung1 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Officer Cadet
    • Posts: 1
    • Joined: 14 Apr 2016

    hi sam i think you a good presenter on youtube

    1479820398
    Lovehoney - Sammi Cole [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Lieutenant Colonel
    • Posts: 64
    • Joined: 1 Oct 2015

    Orally Gifted wrote:

    Hi Sammi - any recommendations for a 5 ft 8 gal with a plus size body and small boobs? I have real trouble finding lingerie lately. Back measurement is 38, verging on 40 but cup size is B. My overall clothing size is currently UK 18.

    Plus size lingerie usually has huge gaping bra cups that I can't fill, whereas standard lingerie clings to me and shows all the lumps and bumps.. and not in a good way. It's very hard to find a happy medium.

    Please help!

    Hi Orally Gifted, 

    Thanks for your question! I'd definitely recommend plus size lingerie with soft cups rather than padded or underwired, as that should stop the gaping effect. Soft cups are also great for smaller busts, as you can get away with less support than larger breasts.

    I see from your avi you've given bodystockings a go - have you tried any of our mini dresses yet? They're the same kind of stretchy style which is great if you're a different size on your top than on your bottom.

    If you did want something with underwiring for an extra boost, I'd look for lingerie with cups that are padded up to the nipple instead of all over. Our Spoil Me basque could be great for you, as the stretch lace across the top of the cups gives the comfortable fit of a soft cup, while the half-cup padding gives a subtle lift. 

    Hope that's some help!

    Thanks, 

    Sammi

    1479820427
    Lovehoney - Sammi Cole [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Lieutenant Colonel
    • Posts: 64
    • Joined: 1 Oct 2015

    dr yung1 wrote:

    hi sam i think you a good presenter on youtube

    Hi dr yung1, 

    Thanks! I'm glad you enjoy the videos :)

    1479988048
    Be-Cumin Newly Weds [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Captain
    • Posts: 1
    • Joined: 23 Nov 2016

    Hi Sam

    Myself an my partner are new to the lovehoney community but would love to be able to share, reviews, photos etc..

    We are struggling to upload any form of photo at present and can't understand why. Evertime it comes back just saying error.

    Also is there away of having a couples page rather than just an individual as we are both looking to share.

    Many thanks in advanced

    1480089205
    Lovehoney - Sammi Cole [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Lieutenant Colonel
    • Posts: 64
    • Joined: 1 Oct 2015

    Be-Cumin Newly Weds wrote:

    Hi Sam

    Myself an my partner are new to the lovehoney community but would love to be able to share, reviews, photos etc..

    We are struggling to upload any form of photo at present and can't understand why. Evertime it comes back just saying error.

    Also is there away of having a couples page rather than just an individual as we are both looking to share.

    Many thanks in advanced

    Hi Be-Cumin Newly Weds,

    Welcome to the forum!

    The image uploading is an ongoing issue which our Tech department are aware of and working on. If you notice any other issues, please pop them in the Glitches thread.

    At the moment, we don't have the ability to set up a couple-specific profile, but as you'll see, lots of forum members share an individual account :)

    Thanks, 

    Sammi

    1480113522
    Theatreman [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Captain
    • Posts: 5
    • Joined: 18 Oct 2016

    Hi Sammi,
    Up until recently we had a pair of contrast seamed hold up stockings, we both loved them for our date nights out, white with black seams, heel & toe and tops, they laddered and we cannot find any anywhere!
    She is 5 foot 1 inch and a size 3 shoe, please help!!!

    1480326344
    Lovehoney - Sammi Cole [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Lieutenant Colonel
    • Posts: 64
    • Joined: 1 Oct 2015

    Hi Theatreman, 

    Thanks for your question. We aren't currently stocking any white stockings with black seams, I'm afraid, but we do have these nude ones with black seams? They're super-comfy and really durable, if you're looking for something similar. 

    Thanks!

    Sammi

    1480390708
    laitao [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Officer Cadet
    • Posts: 1
    • Joined: 28 Nov 2016

    Fun Louise wrote:

    Hi Sam, this might sound daft but I'm a plus size girl dress size 18/20, and bra size 38F/FF

    I really struggle getting lovehoney items to fit my bust. Are there any plans to make the plus size items with a larger cup?

    Post a reply to this thread

    Please sign in to post messages to the forum.